• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I reset again. This is my 9th island. I want to do a better gothic island than the one I had previously. I’m also tempted to keep Blathers in his adorable tent. Or at least to have the smaller museum even though I love seeing Jolly Redd and visiting his treasure trawler.
When I reset I lost Cyd but I already had his photo. My starter jock is Dom, another amiibo less villager. Dom would be great for my other island. I have a plot on the other island but I’m going to have to keep that island on today’s date and wait for Dom to be ready to move lol.

-I opened the game (haven't had time in a while)
-Moved Hans's house (final house to be moved)
-Terraformed a platform soon to be turned into part of a train station for my Mainstreet tribute (really excited)
-Did some weeding

I took down the Celeste items that I had set up for a space exhibit and replaced them with the Mario items. I was never 100% happy with that area and I am feeling much better about it now. I wish we could rent out a room in the museum so that the items don't just go to waste sitting in storage.

Last edited:
  • In the midst of moving buildings and building back up bridges/inclines.
  • Redd is visiting today with all four fakes. I bought a fake Warrior Statue, in case I want to decorate with it down the road. I swear I've seen the fake Academic Painting at least five times by now...
  • I think I've finally figured out what to do with the northwest section of my island.
  • Moved some flowers from the beaches back to the grass so they can (hopefully) clone from the rain.

- Gulliver sent me the golden shovel! I wasn't expecting that.
- Found the diy for a bamboo speaker.
- Gifted Molly.
- Helped out Gullivarrr.

• opened the mail
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave a gift to Wolfgang and Bluebear requested to leave, didn't expect her to ask the day after giving me her photo but as she's not permanent I agreed
  • TT'd to go island hopping and found Bea on NMT 35, invited her to my island :giggle:
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold
  • collected seashells and opened the message bottle for the first time in ages - learnt mountain standee DIY
  • sold seashells
  • gave Bunnie some medicine, received a kettle
  • watered flowers, dug up some roses that had become too wild
  • popped balloons
  • created some plain coloured designs to match my pool area and customised some pool beds
  • downloaded a few more custom paths and lay some more down around the island
  • redecorated a room in my house
  • rearranged one of the outdoor seating areas around the pool area to make them two separate spaces
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some more miles

still trying to accomplish my small goals before resetting so just made a bunch of fish bait to try and get the darn string fish + made and broke a ton of axes to try and get the golden axe DIY! and also helped gulivarr

I fell a little bit behind, but I've caught back up!

3/22
• I have now bought one of each color of Nintendo Switch Light (which I'm a little embarrassed to admit)
• Ran into Celeste, who gave me a recipe for a space shuttle.
• Found a message from Pinky in a bottle that had washed up on the beach!
• Had a lot of fossils assessed.
• Redd was visiting, and I found a genuine Informative Statue!

3/23
• There was a visitor at the campsite today: Benedict the Chicken.
• Took the Informative Statue out of the mail and brought it to Blathers.
• Found another Lily-of-the-Valley plant!
• Kicks was visiting today, and I made sure to "pay" him a visit (forgive my pun, I'm easily amused).

3/24
• Flick was here today; I brought him three mantises I'd caught for a collectible.
• Found a lost bag on the beach; after asking around, I brought it to Patty, who turned out to be the owner.
• Decided to finally start work on buffing up the campsite; first things first, however, I had to demolish the bridge up there to make room for potential terraforming.
• Ended up seeing Flick in the cemetary, supposedly paying respects. I've never seen any of my villagers or visitors do that before (entering the cemetery at all, I mean), and I found it heartwarming.
• Apparently, a package for Marshal ended up at Harry's house; I agreed to fix the delivery issue.
• Made a few wishes on faking stars!
• Went around collecting wood for crafting and fruit for selling.
• Reached the final "Pick of the Bunch" milestone!

Today I created my first diagonal bridge! I've loooved seeing pictures of them from other islands and I finally found the perfect spot for mine! I also made a couple of zen cushion stacks and placed them around in picnic areas. planned where to have ice cream shop things and fished for a little bit

Cleaned out my mailbox a little more today.
Sent out wishlist items to friends.
Gave Diana some medicine.
Gave gifts to my cycling villagers but no luck on photos yet.
Went diving to find Gulivarr's phone and also caught a spider crab.

- Trades
- Cleaned up island
- Worked on area in front of RS
- Decorated and terraformed
- Crafted + customized items
- Placed custom designs all over town
- Downloaded new codes
- Ordered items via Nooks
- Invited amiibo to campsite
- Sold flowers to Nooks
- Moved flowers
- Played with friend online

-Checked the mail, Axel had a thank you gift for me since his birthday was yesterday :) I also collected a few items I ordered
-Went to look for today's NPC, it was Gullivarr and I opted not to help him since I don't need pirate items so I let him sleep
-Checked both shops, bought some more wrapping paper as usual
-Gave out wrapped fruits to Hornsby and Flo
-Talked to my other villagers
-Ordered some nook mile items (a wind turbine, springy ride on, and a playground gym)
-Downloaded a custom design for a rug and fiddled around with some designs on my own

march 24th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a cute tea table from audie and an item that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got a gold bars diy from my daily diy bottle
ʚϊɞ | my villagers were crafting the wooden bookshelf, music stand and simple mum crown today
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a speed bag and an open-collar shirt in return
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for beau from pashmina - got an explorer shirt as the reward
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found a cute diy table, a striped tee and some holey socks
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | tt’d moe out
ʚϊɞ | did a trade
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing and bug catching
ʚϊɞ | worked on my main room a bit
ʚϊɞ | crafted and customized items
ʚϊɞ | ordered some items
ʚϊɞ | went island hopping and invited sherb on my 14th ticket! 💙☁️
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements - 100% completed the “greedy weeder” achievement!!

Began decorating the beach space instead of using it to store flowers and DIY junk. Im much happier without all the senseless clutter. Now its just decorative clutter. Still a lot of work to be done tho. Theres so much beach space in this game

I started a new island the other day and had a busy day today. Tent was upgraded to house today. Blathers's Tent opened and I donated all 15 items needed to open museum. Completed the quest to unlock Nook's Cranny and got a plot picked out. Transferred a bunch of stuff from my original island to my new island and put some of my island decorations up as well as planted all of the fruits and some bamboo.

I found Dom while island hopping yesterday! That means I now have five of the new villagers on my island. And I have half a room filled to the brim with cute red and pink things to give him.

It made my day yesterday.

- got the golden axe DIY!
- once again tried and failed to catch a stringfish
- got a pirate wall from gulivarr
- bought a real warrior statue from redd
- ignored reneigh's request to leave

• Moved my campsite to my new campground/park area
  • Persuaded Tammy to move in from the campsite; she offered to replace Mira, who just so happened to already be in boxes after I accepted her move-out request yesterday
  • Helped Gulliver find his communicator parts; silly birb
  • Decorating my villager yards is a work-in-progress
  • Started decorating my beaches, so I'll start moving the villager houses and the Museum to their rightful places starting tomorrow

I found a painting at Redds that I'm pretty sure I don't have. Of course, I didn't bother to check if it was fake or not. Because...frankly, I can't be bothered anymore. Three of the four pieces were ones I definitely already had. So, I ordered the one I didn't. If it's fake, then oh well. Lol.

Back