• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• opened the mail, placed some orders for a few floor lights and a yodel sweater
  • visited the shops and purchased some customisation kits and dance shoes
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold
  • watered the flowers
  • popped a couple of balloons
  • spoke to all my villagers and gave a gift to Wolfgang
  • crafted and customised a few items
  • swapped a few items around in my house kitchen for a different colour scheme
  • changed the in-game path at my small fairground area for a custom path
  • placed a few more fences around the island, mainly the hedge fence
  • did a bit of terraforming
  • caught and sold some bugs
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some more miles

march 25th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received items that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got a bamboo basket diy from my daily diy bottle
ʚϊɞ | my villagers were crafting the dark lily wreath, wooden-block bench and backyard lawn today
ʚϊɞ | sherb moved in today!! 💙
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a noble zap suit and a moss ball in return
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for zucker from whitney and got a dotted raincoat as the reward
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | did a few trades
ʚϊɞ | worked on my main room, upstairs room, left room, basement and park area; i honestly really like how they’re coming along!
ʚϊɞ | crafted and customized some items
ʚϊɞ | did a bit of flower cleanup and planted some new ones
ʚϊɞ | ordered stuff
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

3/25
• Took the Mantis Model out of the mail.
• Collected some star fragments off of the beach, found both a large frag AND an Aries frag!
• Apparently, Patty and Marshall got in a fight over fashion choices, and Patty still felt bad about the aftermath. I agreed to help smooth things over.
• Label was here today, this time with a fairytale-themed fashion challenge. I showed up dressed like a witch, to her merriment, and I recieved a pair of Labelle Sunglasses.
• Immediately got to work on buffing up the campsite; rearranging flowers, moving trees, terraforming, picking out a new spot for thre bridge, making and buying furniture, e.t.c.
• Took a break to eat dinner, decided I should probably start making a list of things that would look good in the campsite, which will require future TBT trading...
• Found somewhere to put the abundant Lily-of-the-Valley plants.

i revamped my old plant shop with a new wooden flooring and made it a little bigger! found some new soil patterns to make a cute little farm with and added a bunch of cacao trees! got the aries rocker recipe from celeste which was v exciting

I've put off decorating the outside of my home for a while now but finally finished it today! I've added a small tea corner to relax and an area for crafting. In front of my house there will be a beach shop for surfing & snorkling and a small bar area which I'm busy with at the moment ☺

2021032817315200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021032817322500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021032817325400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I am finally getting the rest of the villagers I want, and I am about to try and finish up the KK mission (project K as it's called I think) so that I can start terraforming! I already have a vision for what my island will look like and I am so excited to get it underway. I know I'm going fast haha but I at least wanna get the terraforming over and done with so I can put all the houses where I'm wanting them to go!

• Checked the mail for items I ordered yesterday
  • Picked up star fragments from making wishes on my S/O's island
  • Bought bush starts and flower seeds from Leif
  • Talked to my villagers and gave gifts to Sprocket, Ketchup, and Tom
  • Moved the Museum and constructed another bridge
  • Collected bamboo pieces and young spring bamboo
  • Moved some flowers back onto the grass from the beaches to allow them to clone, as it's supposed to rain in the evening

• opened the mail, placed a few orders for some more rattan furniture
  • celebrated Faunas birthday with Diana, gifted her some wrapped fruit
  • spoke to the rest of my villagers and gave gifts to Wolfgang and Bea
  • visited the shops
  • crafted and customised some items, mostly some mushroom items and fences
  • swapped some fences around the island
  • did a bit more decorating, moved my outdoor cafe area to a different section of the island
  • redecorated another outdoor seating area with newly traded Festivale items
  • purchased a few more yellow and white rose bags from Leif
  • planted the new flowers and watered the rest
  • caught and sold a few bugs
  • popped some balloons
  • lay down a bit more custom natural dirt paths around the back of the island
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

3/26
• Recieved two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label.
• Found Saharah napping in the flower beds. I had to offload some things before I could do business with her.
• Went diving to catch sea critters.
• Finally found a spider crab! (And donated it to Blathers)
• Ran into Pascal, recieved a pearl.
• Did more work on rearranging the campsite items, moved the picnic area down a level.
• Took a break for dinner and to put together the list of items I currently want for the campsite.
• Went diving again at around 10pm.
• Caught a firefly squid! (And brought it to Blathers!)
• Debated looking up more patterns, but decided to hold off until tomorrow.

I haven't played in what feels like ages, but today I finally did again and I managed to catch the last too diving creatures I needed to complete them! :D I also moved out Amelia today (though I'm sad to see her go :c) in order to move in Chelsea (my very first amiibo villager!! I'm very excited!!).

march 26th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a letter from whitney, a gift from @Rairu (i appreciate u sm🥺) and items that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got a mossy garden rock diy from my daily diy bottle
ʚϊɞ | my villagers were crafting the wooden-block stool, iron garden table and orange wall-mounted clock today
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got an instant-muscles suit and a magic kit in return
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found 3 iron nuggets
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | tt’d zucker out
ʚϊɞ | went island hopping and invited pietro on my 20th ticket!
ʚϊɞ | worked on my park area, backyard, basement and upstairs room
ʚϊɞ | continued lining my path with flowers
ʚϊɞ | moved sherb’s and whitney’s homes
ʚϊɞ | did a few trades
ʚϊɞ | crafted and customized items
ʚϊɞ | ordered some stuff
ʚϊɞ | got a large star fragment from celeste
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought catcher’s masks (all except red) from able’s
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

So yesterday, my first day on the island I actually caught a trantula!! I was so scared, but it seemed easy? Maybe luck XD I mainly just made tools and places Blather's tent somewhere on the island. :3

Today~
Got the right amount of bugs/fish/fossils so blathers can make a proper musuem
Got rid of a lot of weeds~
GOT THE VAULTING POLE - i shall be using it constantly XD

I’ve been slowly decorating some problem areas. They were very small 4x4 areas I had around my whole town. I struggled the most decorating around bridges and inclines.
Today I was able to finish off two of these areas. Now I have two left, and one bridge area. It’s progress 😊

Just got the gold axe diy
Don't know why but I assumed it would be a stone axe not an axe axe. Kinda sad about that.

But still, I achieved something I've been working towards either way

I didn't do much yet, but after missing Skye's birthday, I sent her a letter two days ago, and I got one back from her today thanking me for the birthday card. Made me feel a little better about missing it since I don't TT :)

I started again on acnh:
I found the perfect map for my island so I chose it
The island had the fruit I wanted - Oranges 🍊 :)
My starter villagers are: Tammy & Iggly
Tom told me to get a tent from Timmy or Tommy
Tommy gave me a tent and a map of the island
So I found a place for my tent
And I helped the villagers choose a place for their tents
Then I picked up 10 Tree branches & 6 Oranges and gave them to Tom Nook
Then I named the island Coral Bay
After the campfire I got a red Camping Cot from Tom Nook
Then I slept on the Camping cot in my tent and saw KK Slider for the first time
Then I woke up and Tom Nook gave me a Nook phone and my first Bill
Then I saved the game

Last edited:
i got kiki's photo from my sister today and finally run out of room on the walls of my photo room
Screenshot_20210327-221951.jpg
Screenshot_20210327-221837.jpg
Screenshot_20210327-221914.jpg
Screenshot_20210327-221754.jpg
i might have to lay out tables for future photos 😅

i've also been doing a bunch of redecorating on my island like taking down some areas and redoing the paths, soon my whole island will be pink and cherry-blossom themed 🌸💕

• opened the mail and placed some orders for a few kitchen items
  • spoke to all my villagers, delivered medicine to Wolfgang and received a relay tank and then gave gifts to him and Bea
  • visited the shops
  • watered the flowers
  • popped some balloons
  • crafted and customised a few items
  • did a bit more island decorating and path laying
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks
  • created a second account to have a second player for the island
  • placed the new house and did some TT'ing to upgrade it fully (using bells from my main character)
  • started decorating the new house

I'm redesigning my island so there is a lottttt to do! I'm placing loads of more colour coordinated flowers and swapping the more garish red and yellow flowers for whites and oranges! I'm going for the generic cottage core/ woodland type look ahaha... defo not as pretty as some of the pictures of towns like that on Pinterest but I'm giving it a good go ;p

Back