• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Lately I've been giving coconuts to villagers every day for photos and just got two today! I had a few from just giving villagers new clothes to wear all the time (whatever happens to their house happens lol, I want 'em to look cute wandering around the island), but now I'm close to collecting them all!

I found Judy while island hopping before work today! I am so excited! I've been wanting her on my island for more than a year now.

I only have to find Reneigh and Raymond now to have all 8 new villagers on my island. I'm also caught up to the present time and it feels so good. It was really fun playing fast with time traveling, but I find it way more relaxing to play it in real-time.

Yesterday was a busy day on my island! I'm getting ready for spring so I spent the day time travelling a little to gather materials and what not. Here is what I accomplished:

-I found enough eggs to build two bunny day arches, two of the little bunny day balloon decorations, two bunny day stools, and a bunny day table!

-I time travelled a couple days to get my hands on some of the new bunny day furniture being sold via the Nooks. I've placed the little garden flags up in my nature-y area, the bunny day topiaries are outside of my little cafe section, I've replaced some of my bundles of bushes with the little bunny day garden thingies (although I am one short, whoops), and I've found two spots for those cute little egg trees!

-As well as furniture I've also dropped a couple extra eggs around my island in various spots to make it feel like there's an egg hunt going on

-I've replaced most of my cedar trees with regular trees! I mainly keep the cedar ones on the second & third level of my island but during Christmas I had planted them all around the main level as well so increase the odds of seeing decorated ones. For spring I've removed all of them and I've planted regular trees so that I'll have more cherry blossoms!

-I caught a few cherry blossom petals but then I got bored, lol. So this will be an ongoing project but I'm really excited to have the little cherry blossom piles scattered around town! At the moment I've placed the few I've crafted in the corners of my paths

-The little cut-out standees (or whatever they're called) are adorable!! I love them so much. I'm so happy we can place as many as we want around our island. I have two by my picnic area (Keroppi and Cinnamoroll) as well as some on my beach (a sunflower, my melody, and kuromi) but I might place some in other spots as well! I think they're so cute and make the island feel more playful

-Lolly gave me her picture!! I'm pretty slow when it comes to obtaining pictures so it's always really exciting when I get one. Molly was one of first villagers - she has a starter house, lol. So she's been on my island for nearly a year! She sent me her picture as a thank you for going to her birthday party 🥰

-Thanks to the lovely @Roxxy I've had the Sanrio furniture to play around with as well! I took the little Cinnamoroll sign & tea set and placed that in my cafe and I'm using some of the cute Keroppi furniture over in my picnic area! I absolutely adore the little red bridge.

Did some more terraforming! Liked it enough to place an incline and move my campsite. Just have to remind myself that it’s not a race! :) (I’m limited in what I can do anyway cuz I’m always broke lol)
Post automatically merged:

I found Judy while island hopping before work today! I am so excited! I've been wanting her on my island for more than a year now.

I only have to find Reneigh and Raymond now to have all 8 new villagers on my island. I'm also caught up to the present time and it feels so good. It was really fun playing fast with time traveling, but I find it way more relaxing to play it in real-time.
Congrats! :D Judy has such an adorable house interior too.

Last edited:
  • Opened the mail
  • Visited the shops - purchased the chocolate bunny on the special section
  • Dug up all the crossed as there were so many around, most of them were eggs
  • Had fossils assessed and sold
  • Spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Wolfgang and Bea
  • Caught some bugs (at least I could see these weren’t eggs) and sold them
  • Watered the flowers and rearranged some more
  • Put some more custom paths down
  • Did a bit of terraforming
  • Completed some Nook Miles tasks
  • Requested to move my main house

i made myself a mini flag based on my island flag
Screenshot_20210329-171602.jpg

tbh the mini flag looks better, i may have to redo the original 😂
then i cleared loads of space on my island and made this little campervan that seems to be pretty popular atm
Screenshot_20210329-215740.jpg

it turned out better than i thought 💫

Today started out with Isabelle's announcement that Vesta is leaving tomorrow, so I went to go and say my goodbye to her first thing. Then I got on with my usual daily activites.

-Checked the mail, received some items I ordered and a gift from Erik. It was a dolly :)
-Found an easter recipe bottle on the beach and learned the recipe for the glowy garland
-Checked out both of the shops, Nooks was selling the bunny day candy so I bought one just because
-Talked to my villagers and gave Hornsby some wrapped coconuts
-Cookie gave me the recipe for the Bunny day crown 🥰 I didn't know villagers could run up to you and give you a recipe as part of the event and it's so cute!
-Flick is visiting the island today so I commissioned a mantis model from him
-Completed a few Nook Miles+ tasks because I may need to purchase more NMT to villager hunt tomorrow 😬

Caught a tarantula for my museum. Close call! Time traveled for more Bunny day eggs and managed to shoot down 2 balloons (one normal, one BD) at once. Lucky shot! Also farmed a heavy meteor shower I have this week. I removed most of my pumpkins and redecorated the outside for spring. Cleaned out storage and sold a bunch of stuff.

I dug up my fossils, got them checked and sold them. Sorted through what art I needed and used the catalogue scanner to update my app. Realised I had a genuine piece of art on my 2nd island on display which I needed for my 1st island's museum, so dropped that off, and sorted my fossils for my 2nd island out, donated the statue, showed my dad the 2nd island and ordered the easter stuff from nooks. Also ordered some of the Sanrio stuff for a friend :D

reneigh told me raymond was sick so i went and gave him medicine and he ended up giving me his photo. first photo i've gotten, pretty hyped lol

Fell behind on posts, caught back up!

3/27
• (I forgot to mention yesterday that some stars had fallen, and wishes were made) Collected star fragments off of the beach, found two Aries frags!
• Marina left something behind at Kitty's house; I agreed to take it back to her.
• Patty accidentally misplaced her autograph book, and begged me to help her find it; it turned up near Pekoe's house.
• Donated a small chunk of bells towards the new bridge fund.
• Had a lot of fossils assessed.
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Mambo.

3/28
• Isabelle talked about the coming of spring, and the quickly approaching Bunny Day (here we go again...)
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at the same score as last week: 226,497 points.
• Got a random mystic statue in the mail from Rex. The good news? It's real! ...the bad news? It's already in the museum. 😅 I'll hang on to it for now.
• Found a recipe for a ukelele in a bottle that had washed up on shore!
• Recieved a gift of 5 water eggs from Gayle.
• Patty warned me that Rex was sick, so I made sure to pick up some medicine for him.
• Donated a big chunk of bells to the bridge fund.
• Ran into Zipper on the western shore, and my war flashbacks from last Bunny Day came rushing back with a vengeance.

3/29 (Raining VERY hard)
• Gayle was thinking about moving away, but I was thankfully able to change her mind. (Phew! )
• Gayle also told me that Gullivarrr had washed up on the beach again (I found him passed out near the pier); I ended up finding the phone on my first catch!
• Was unexpectedly given a gift of 5 sky eggs by Marshal.
• Helped finish gathering donations for the bridge fund! The bridge will be ready for use tomorrow!
• Had a lot of fossils assessed.
• Bought a few too many Bunny Day Planter Boxes...
• Decorated some of the island with the current Easter items I had on hand.

march 29th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a letter from cleo, a gift from @Rairu (🥺 the tree is so pretty,,) and items that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got a apple hat diy from my daily diy bottle
ʚϊɞ | my villagers were crafting the wooden-block table, wooden end table and shell speaker today
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a sushi chef’s outfit, a fairy-tale dress, a baseball uniform and a fischerhemd in return
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for cleo from margie - got an explorer’s hat in return
ʚϊɞ | sprinkle wasn’t feeling well so i brought her some medicine - got a simple kettle in return
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | worked on my backyard and new area - both look great and are almost done!! 🤩
ʚϊɞ | continued lining my path with flowers
ʚϊɞ | began trying to breed orange lilies
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing
ʚϊɞ | relocated pashmina’s house
ʚϊɞ | planted flowers
ʚϊɞ | bought a genuine gallant statue from redd
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought a pleather patch skirt (purple) from able’s + flower seeds from nook’s
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

I received some fan made Sanrio Amiibo cards from an Etsy seller. I invited Chelsea to replace Marina and Marty to replace Boomer; their houses match the areas I'd had for the previous villagers. Marty inherited the pumpkin patch. On my other island, I invited Toby. I did a lot of ordering and trading between the islands, trying to get everything in black for the one island. I brought some cosmos.

Not entirely today but I managed a few little accomplishments since Friday

♪ I managed to finally install the Nook Shopping app after a year of playing hehehe, I suppose I neglected the Nook Shopping feature for a while so it makes sense that it took so long!

♪ I finally moved Raddle's house from the beach and created a forestry/overgrown damp vibe for the surrounding area of his home. It's mostly done but I'm sure I can add more to emphasise the damp/marsh vibe for him. I'm also gonna add some science-themed items due to him being a little frog doctor hehe

♪ After a 217 NMT villager hunt that spanned at least 11 hours (I played up until around 4:30am this morning and I was up from 6:30am the morning before for work; I was absolutely knackered by the end of it) - I finally managed to bring Erik to his new home! The last time I had Erik was in one of my original New Leaf towns so the nostalgia and hype has hit me! :blush:

I came across some interesting villagers along the way such as Alfonso, Anabelle, Olaf, Cyrano, Snooty, Pango, Ellie (who was actually on my list, I was about to take her), Merengue, Molly (who appeared twice), Bluebear, June, Pekoe, Teddy, Octavian, Zucker, Marina (who appeared three times and was literally my latest villager to move out; for Erik lmao), Diana and Marshal (who I have never seen in New Horizons firsthand susprisingly). The majority of the villagers I saw were lame and this list compiles and highlights the villagers that were actually notable lmaooo

the villager search last night was orientated around Erik and Tia with Margie/Ellie as secondary options ~ I'll likely go after Tia or Margie/Ellie in the next month or two. It better not take another 217 tickets :lemon:

Visited the tcg shop and found an amiibo card for my favorite ac villager, Choco! Going to start inviting her today, so I will have a chocolate bunny on my island for easter 🐰

March 29
- Dug up some flowers that had cloned
- Made a small pumpkin patch
- Bought the Bunny Day planter box and sent one to my S/O in the mail
- Figured out the spots where I will eventually want to spawn rocks
- Moved my island rep's house to its proper spot
- Hit my rocks for stone eggs
- Chopped wood
- Dug up fossils and ground eggs

March 30
- Moved my S/O's house to its proper spot, left of my house
- Checked Nook's Cranny - I have the Bunny Day topiary and bought an extra to send to my S/O
- Bob came running up to me and gave me the Bunny Day bag recipe

Donated 'familiar statue' to the museum.
Did some random cleaning up
Bought egg day item from Nook (the planter...yay!)
Bought a new slingshot because my old one broke shooting down an egg balloon. Of course.

Back