• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

• cleaned out my mailbox for the first time in forever
  • talked to all of the animals
  • bought some Bunny day topiaries
  • bought a painting from Redd
  • traveled to buy some shrubs
  • got two or three new DIYs
  • changed the area in front of Resident Services
  • finally worked on the new spot for my house and arranged for it to be moved
  • planted new shrubs and trees
  • reserved a spot to after months continue breeding black flowers
  • giftwraped a new dress for Tabby but didn't hand it over yet because she was hiding all evening
  • learnt the new (?) reactions from the Nook Stop

In mostly no order, this is what I got done:

I checked the mail and opened and sold all the presents my villagers sent me (mostly clothes and one or two furniture items).

I bought two of the seasonal trees, the prom wall and floor, the sash. Bought the bunny day statue from Nooks and the prom crowns and ballroom masks from Ables.

I dug up an earth egg and popped one sky egg.

Been mostly working on and off on something at Harv’s studio for Nef.

Checked who was my camper today even thougj I have no spots ready. It was plucky. Next...

•Sent some woopie cushion to some of my friends as a small April Fool’s humor via mail.
•Check mail and saved some Sanrio stuff that my friend sent me along with in-game letters from a few villagers.
•Cleared up a bit on my island - from rearranging my housing section and adding some furniture/items, tidying up new flowers that appeared from my garden, and even pulled some weeds to make room for said flowers.
•Crafted some things like tables and fences for the beach and entrance area. Although it took a bit of time to find people who are willing to part purple windflowers (for flower stands) in exchange for visiting my island’s shops. The beach area is particularly lacking but working on finding the right furniture to be content with.
•Visited some islands with nmts in order to collect materials.
•Convinced Chief to move out so my friend can invite him to live on their island whenever they have the chance.
•Received a wallpaper diy from Celeste, although there are no shooting stars on my island.

I feel like I’ve simplified what I’ve done today on my island, but my memory isn’t the best unfortunately ^^’
Hopefully I can have more time to play tomorrow and keep on working towards getting my island to 5 star rating!

april 1st
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a letter from the bank of nintendo, a royal shirt from sherb and a prom slash from @Rairu! 🧡
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got a wooden bucket diy from my daily diy bottle
ʚϊɞ | my villagers were crafting the wooden bookshelf, wooden stool and street piano today
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a bath-towel wrap, a matanpushi and an explorer shirt in return
ʚϊɞ | caught a man-faced stink bug for beau and got a kotatsu in return
ʚϊɞ | did a treasure hunt with audie; took me less than a minute to find it and the prize was a digital alarm clock
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for whitney from sprinkle and got a sweatshirt in return
ʚϊɞ | caught a darner dragonfly for freya and got a fitness tank in return
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found a cardboard box
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | shot down some balloons; got sky eggs, an electric kick scooter, a tatami bed and a gold nugget
ʚϊɞ | worked on my main room
ʚϊɞ | crafted a shovel and net
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing, bug catching and diving
ʚϊɞ | continued lining my path with flowers
ʚϊɞ | relocated sprinkle’s home and messed up again 😑
ʚϊɞ | ordered a forsythia and the new prom items
ʚϊɞ | helped out gullivarrr
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought bubble-skirt party dresses (all variants) and vibrant tuxedos (all variants) from able’s
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

2021040821255100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I completed my collection of the 8 photos

🌺 Talked to my villagers Tammy & Iggly
🌺 Caught a Mantis - donated it
🌺 Gathered Easter eggs
🌺 Checked the newly built shop - bought a plant for my house 😊
🌺 Shocked trees
🌺 Bought medicine because I got stung by wasps o_O
🌺 Found the message in a bottle- got a Bunny day diy
🌺 Checked the recycling bin
🌺 Ordered a K.K. Slider song
🌺 Bought some nook miles tickets- used them (No good) - collected coconut fruit though 😊
🌺 Dug up the 4 fossils - donated some
🌺 Dug up the bells
🌺 Got some spare nook miles tickets from someone
🌺 Used the Nook miles tickets- and found my 2 dreamies Audie & June! 🥳
🌺 Collected some crafting materials
🌺 Sold some stuff

I'm decorating for easter and I love how it's coming out. I really like all the new easter items at Nooks. I think the egg planter is my favorite so far. I have been collecting eggs all around my island but I barely get any sky eggs or water eggs. I designed new clothes easter themed clothes for my Ables and I'm so happy for the extra design slots!! 🐰🐣🌷 Once easter is over I can't wait to decorate for cherry blossom season!!🌸🌸🌸

• opened the mail
  • visited the shops, purchased a few customisation kits
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Wolfgang and Bea
  • popped a few balloons
  • watered the flowers
  • crafted and customised some items
  • did some decorating around the island
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had some fossils assessed and sold
  • requested to build a natural incline and paid it off
  • did some more decorating in the second house
  • completed some nook miles tasks

- I'm finally moving my last three villager homes into their respective spots! ^_^
- Dressed my rep up as the Easter bunny, even though I don't celebrate
- Farming balloons to as many of the Bunny Day and Cherry Blossom recipes as possible
- Moved some flowers and disposed of unneeded clones
- Ordered seasonal items from the Nook Stop app
- Chatted with all my villagers and gave gifts to Judy, Sprocket, Tom, and Ketchup
- Hit my rocks
- Buried 10k bells in the glowing spot
- Chopped my trees
- Laid out furniture for decorating later on once all my villager homes are moved away from the beaches

-Checked the mail, Axel sent me a letter
-Went looking for todays NPC and found Gulliver on the beach, woke him up and helped him out
-Found a message in a bottle with a mountain standee recipe, and a bunny day bottle with the bunny day festive balloons recipe
-Checked both shops, I bought some prom items at Ables
-Talked to my villagers
-Gave wrapped fruits to Flo and Hornsby
-Gathered some cherry-blossom petals
-Farmed balloons for recipes

So I only started the island last month and I've been trying to get it looking presentable, but today I made a little flower garden. it's not great because the fences give me trouble, but i like it

I set up more bunny day items, ordered some kerokerokeroppi items and Cinnamoroll items, gave some gifts to villagers. That's about it.

4/2
• Took the twinkling painting out of the mail and straight to Blathers.
• Gulliver washed up on shore today; finding the missing parts was easier than usual this time around.
• Picked out, wrapped, and delivered gifts to my residents!
• Cleared out some more storage space.

• Caught a few hundred bugs and got the goal for catching 5000. Three achievements left!
  • Talked to many of my villagers, got two more favours done for 'Smile Isle'...
  • Found a pitfall left by @Pyoopi. Very nearly stepped in it too. It was behind a cliff and I only spotted it because I caught a bee right next to it
  • Obtained the four cherry blossom DIYs that I didn't bother farming last year
  • Del moved out, and has been replaced by Annalise (the horse, not the pangolin). She's alright for now. Maybe I'll end up liking her.
  • Did some very minor tweaking to my paths!

I got my newest reset island to 5 stars and found the first lily of the valley and received the golden watering can recipe from Isabelle. I laid down some path and did some waterscaping. I also got the new house to 125K points. No gold trophy yet but working on it. I gave gifts to Chelsea, Toby, Tiffany, and Tom. I also gifted Audie and Judy even though I already have their photos. I haven't received a photo in awhile, since Rodeo.

I'm thinking of switching the custom stone path on the new island to in-game path but not sure. I like the custom path except for its lack of stone-sound. I have The Path in the more rural parts of the island. I might switch that too although the sound of it compared to in-game dirt path is not as noticeably different.

I received a Tulip Wand recipe from Celeste and more bunny day recipes. No cherry blossom recipes though. Grrr. On my main island, I crafted as many Bunny Day items as I could but learned that I need more stone and sky eggs to make everything. Still I made a lot of progress and should be able to get the final items from Zipper on Sunday. I don't know if I'll play bunny day on the newer island. It's a gothic themed island and I just don't need all that pastel stuff.

april 2nd
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a letter from cleo, a pirate outfit from gullivarrr, a gift from @Rairu 💖 and the items that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got a standard umbrella stand diy from my daily diy bottle
ʚϊɞ | my villagers were crafting the wooden-block chest, wooden-block wall clock and wooden chair today
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a zap suit, a detective hat and a floor sign in return
ʚϊɞ | caught a darner dragonfly for pietro and got a cycling shirt in return
ʚϊɞ | caught a wharf roach for sherb and got a terry-cloth nightcap in return
ʚϊɞ | did a treasure hunt with sprinkle; she buried it right next to her house 🤣 but the prize was a soft-serve lamp
ʚϊɞ | delivered a package for freya from pietro and got a career jacket in return
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part and a cedar sapling
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | did some bug catching and diving
ʚϊɞ | crafted a shovel, slingshot, net and some flimsy axes
ʚϊɞ | shot down balloons and got an outdoor table and 5 iron nuggets
ʚϊɞ | ordered a prom sash
ʚϊɞ | relocated whitney’s home
ʚϊɞ | bought a genuine graceful painting from redd
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought ballroom masks (all variants) and dance shoes (all variants) from able’s
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

I'm decorating for easter and I love how it's coming out. I really like all the new easter items at Nooks. I think the egg planter is my favorite so far. I have been collecting eggs all around my island but I barely get any sky eggs or water eggs. I designed new clothes easter themed clothes for my Ables and I'm so happy for the extra design slots!! 🐰🐣🌷 Once easter is over I can't wait to decorate for cherry blossom season!!🌸🌸🌸
Maybe It's a bit late now, but I noticed several times that if I talk to my villagers frequently, they gave me specifically sky and water eggs!
Post automatically merged:

Today my island is an absolute mess! Between yesterday and today I have been de-constructing a huge section of land to the right of my plaza. I had to rip up possibly hundreds of flowers, plant them all on the beach, and then I've slowly been planting them back! I have gone through at least three shovels and one golden shovel, and I'm onto my second golden shovel.

I managed to get some mushroom and Bunny Day DIYs, and some mushrooms. I'm still missing the Bunny Day arch, so hopefully that will show up tomorrow! 🐰

It's been a productive day, but my island is a mess, I have DIYs, furniture and clothes items and random flowers littering my ground. Isabelle won't be happy. 😭 I like to keep the island organised usually.

Oh and Louie sent me a gift today. 🥰 I'm sure it was something unwanted, but they're so cute!

That's my late night ramblings...

Last edited:
Back