• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

april 4th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a letter from the HHA, a fossil from sherb, a gift from @Rairu 🥰, the items that i ordered and isabelle’s photo from redeeming my nook points!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got a gold bars diy from my daily diy bottle
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got some alpinist overalls, a silk shirt, an abstract wall and a zap suit in return
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing, bug catching and diving
ʚϊɞ | shot down balloons and got a dazed dress and a skateboarding helmet
ʚϊɞ | crafted a shovel and some flimsy axes
ʚϊɞ | relocated sprinkle’s house
ʚϊɞ | ordered some items
ʚϊɞ | invited cleo, sherb, pietro and freya to harv’s island to unlock their posters
ʚϊɞ | customized isabelle’s photo
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

Last edited:
decorated my island, changed the layout quite a bit and did some terraforming :)

🌺 Checked my mailbox
🌺 Talked to my villagers Tammy, Iggly & Filbert
🌺 Found message in a bottle- got diy
🌺 Checked shop
🌺 Dug up 4 fossils
🌺 Dug up bells
🌺 Sold seashells & other stuff
🌺 Collected crafting materials
🌺 Used the fence I was given from Tom Nook
🌺 Caught a ladybug & donated it 🐞
🌺 Caught a fish I didn’t have & donated it
🌺 Bought my first art from Redd- Moody painting & donated it
🌺 Talked to Harvey about his island
🌺 Got a diy from Tammy
🌺 Checked the recycling bin
🌺 Ordered a K.K. Slider song
🌺 Got some paths by QR Codes
🌺 Dug up so trees & moved in
🌺 Tried using paths - trying to work on the entrance

Last edited:
  • opened the mail
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers and gave gifts to Wolfgang and Bea
  • watered my flowers and planted a few white tulips
  • was gifted a viking helmet by Cookie
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold
  • visited Redd and purchased a Wild Painting Right Half
  • popped a couple of balloons
  • collected and sold the seashells from the beach
  • crafted a couple of hyacinths lamps and placed them around the island
  • did some waterway landscaping
  • did a bit of decorating the area in front of my main island home
  • completed some Nooks Miles tasks

4/5
• There was a visitor at the campsite today: Genji the Rabbit!
• CJ was here today this time with a Small-fry fishing challenge; upon completing it, I brought him three football fishes for a collectible.
• Delivered the gifts! (Patty's ended up being sent through the mail, as I couldn't find her no matter where I looked.)
• Debated on putting up the Easter decorations, decided to hold off for now.
• Picked out and wrapped new gifts to deliver tomorrow.

april 5th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received an elegant masquerade mask from whitney (didn’t realize they could gift the new items!), a gift from @Rairu ❤️ and the items that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | got a log bed diy from my daily diy bottle
ʚϊɞ | my villagers were crafting the shell table, golden candlestick and log garden lounge today
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a rotary phone, a throwback gothic mirror, a pom-pom sweater and a harmonious wall in return
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin
ʚϊɞ | today was beau’s birthday!! i celebrated with him for a bit and gifted him a lacy shirt, which he liked!
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | did a trade
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing and bug catching
ʚϊɞ | crafted a fishing rod, some flimsy axes and a cutting board
ʚϊɞ | relocated sprinkle’s house
ʚϊɞ | shot down balloons and got 5,000 bells and an electronics kit
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops

(Hope you don't mind that I don't record things in dot points, I just like to record the major points of the day! 😊)

Today I finally customised the clothes wall inside my Able's. To be honest, I didn't really understand how it worked until the PRO Designer came out!

Also, and technically not today, but I've just seen it today for the first time... I went to check on my best pig Agnes (and original villager), and... she finally got rid of her sleeping bag! 😍😍

2021040620215600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021040620230700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

To be completely fair to Agnes, I originally tried to offer her a black and pink bed. Then, I offered her a loft bed with desk, which she wanted but at the same time as her sleeping bag.

To be fair to me, I offered Agnes the rose bed she has in her NH design house and she hated it so much she never put it out! Also, I got her a System Kitchen when I was poor (it's like 100,000 bells) and she also hated it.

And to be fair to Agnes, I should have realised she likes Pink and White, and not Pink and Black. 🤦‍♀️ Anyway, I sort of like playing without knowing all the details, because it feels a bit more organic and I feel like we've done one step of accomplishment! 😂

Most of all, I'm glad Agnes is happy because I never realised until NH how amazing she is! 🤩

Last edited:
  • opened the mail, received the Wild Painting Right Half from Redd
  • donated the new painting to the museum
  • visited the shops, purchased some customisation kits
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Wolfgang and Bea
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold
  • popped a couple of balloons
  • watered flowers, got rid of a few that had grown out of control and moved a few others around
  • crafted and customised a few items
  • did a little island decoration
  • placed a few more miscellaneous items around the second island home
  • caught and sold some fish
  • had a quick look in the recycling bin
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

Tearing down all of my terraforming 😭 not because i don’t like what i made but the configuration was a little too tight and I want to widen my pathways. It’s such a chore to dig up bushes and trees and then tear down cliffs and close-up rivers, so yes, it feels like a huge accomplishment getting it done! 😂

only major accomplishment was helping out gullivarr, also finally cleared out my inventory a bit + talked to everyone i've accidentally been ignoring!

after a long villager search I finally found the fabulous Tia :blush:

it took around 6 hours and gosh knows how many tickets but she finally popped up! i got Erik last week after a villager search that spanned 11 hours/217 tickets, so im happy it took less time.

i came across a load of amazing villagers: marshal, lily, lolly, julia, julian, diana, the octo babies (multiple times lol), several anteaters (i love my anteaters hehe) and gonzo....i know not many people are particularly fond of gonzo but after coming across him in-game for the first time...hmmm...he ain't that bad and he's got me contemplating my satisfaction with apollo.

so yep, im a happy pleb after this little accomplishment today :blush:

* got my last islander photo from Patty! I gave her a wrapped Bunny Day lamp.
* got barreleye model in the mail from CJ. Finally caught my fourth one a few nights ago.
* on April 3rd I gave each islander a Bunny Day wreath. They all put them up for the 4th, and still have them on their doors.

Got rid of my rivers today so I can make new ones. Now I just have to figure out what my island entrance is going to be and i'm all good.

I accomplished very little. I gave some gifts and received no photos. Jolly Redd showed up for the second time walking around the island and I bought another Famous Painting from him. I don't want to expand the museum, though. I wish there were a way to get Redd to show up and sell art on his boat without having an expanded museum.

april 6th
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a letter from fuchsia, a suit of lights from beau, a mom’s tissue box from my in-game mom and the items that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | got a kettle bathtub diy from my daily diy bottle
ʚϊɞ | my villagers were crafting the butter churn, bamboo lunch box and cherry wall today
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a sewing project, a fragrance diffuser, a striped tank and a boa blouson in return
ʚϊɞ | caught a wharf roach for freya and got a tailored jacket in return
ʚϊɞ | caught a loach for freya and got a wrestler uniform in return
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found a cardigan-shirt combo
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing, bug catching and diving
ʚϊɞ | relocated fuchsia’s house
ʚϊɞ | ordered some clothes for my villagers
ʚϊɞ | crafted a net, shovel and flimsy axes
ʚϊɞ | shot down balloons and got a book and a tape deck
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought sequin dresses (all variants) and slip dresses (all variants) from able’s + wrapping paper from nook’s

Back