• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I got amiibo cards so been busy rearranging my villagers at the moment trying to get merengue to live on my island
Post automatically merged:

MFW I never caught a tarantula in 7 YEARS playing New Leaf and then I catch one within the first hour of new horizons :lemon:
I got chased by one last nite honestly the way my little character ran while it chased me I could have been giving a gold medal for the best runner 😆

I’ve got a fair amount of cosmetic work done to my island today that I’ve been putting off for ages due to a lack of inspiration and laziness.

Overall though I’m pretty pleased with my big plaza area now I’ve added a lot of Easter decorations. I’m a sucker for everything being mirrored either side but altogether it looks gorgeous. 😍

- Moved Judy's house; Daisy and Ketchup's houses are left to go!
- Checked the mail; ordered a few Prom Sashes
- Farmed balloons; just need to find the Bunny Day rug for my S/O
- Started crafting one each of all the Bunny Day recipes; need to fish up Water Eggs tomorrow
- Talked with all my villagers; gave gifts to Ketchup, Sprocket, Tammy, and Tom
- Hit my rocks
- Shook trees for Leaf Eggs
- My storage is about to max out again, so I'll need to get rid of some items... probably clothing at this point

I did a little bit of terraforming, adding some small cliffs to the area to the top of my pond. I also put down some additional pathing to try to create some sectioning, and planted a few trees (now I just need to wait for Leif to come back so I can buy my fill of bushes!). It's a tiny bit frustrating not having a concept for my entire island yet, but on the other hand I am enjoying trying out ideas as they come to me, and experimenting, slowly, with small areas.

• checked the mail and received some orders + gifts from villagers
  • shot down a lot of balloons
  • checked DIY bottle
  • talked to a few of my villagers and gifted beau and marshal pears to get their photo
  • moved around a few trees and shrubs
  • Continued to work on various new areas of my island
  • did some more terraforming around my bridges
  • built a new bridge to access the other half of my island
  • played around with the various sanrio items to see how they'd look around my island
  • grew more white lilies and purple hyacinths
  • delivered a package to Judy
  • Picked up a lost item
  • dug up a few fossils
  • removed some weeds
  • picked some of my native fruit to relocate trees (cherries)
  • did a few trades

🌺 Talked to my villagers
🌺 Checked my mailbox
🌺 Got the message in a bottle- got a normal Diy
🌺 Gathered some Easter eggs
🌺 Got some items from my lovely friend and visited his shop 😊
🌺 Did a trade with someone on Bell tree forums 😊
🌺 Used nook miles tickets and got Filbert :)
🌺 Dug up the 4 fossils
🌺 Dug up the bells
🌺 Checked the shop
🌺 Hit trees for wood - built the first bridge
🌺 Placed the 3 three plots (no furniture yet)
🌺 Collected crafting materials
🌺 Sold some stuff
🌺 Checked the recycling bin
🌺 Ordered a K.K. Slider song

• opened the mail, received a plover cardigan from Diana and a white tulip bag from Cookie
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Wolfgang and Bea
  • visited the shops
  • returned a lost item to Bunnie, received a mesh cap
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold
  • popped balloons
  • watered flowers, dug up a few lily of the valleys and got rid of the flowers I'd been storing on the beach
  • moved some items from my main house storage to the second house
  • did a bit of diving, collected a pearl from Pascal and sold some sea creatures
  • crafted some house furniture
  • requested to move my house and build another natural ramp incline
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some miles

i did a trade here on the forums for some super cute items and redecorated some areas cause im in the process of changing my island a bit ^^

-Checked the mail, I got a coin headpiece from Gulliver and Kiki sent me a sturdy sewing box (I also got mail from my friend because I am spoiled) 🥰
-Checked both of the shops, Ables had the dance shoes so I bought some of those and I bought a loft bed with desk at Nooks just because it was a cute variation that I didn't have yet
-Attended the K.K. concert with Flo, Kiki, and Erik. K.K. played K.K. Samba
-Went looking for message bottles, I got the Bunny day wall recipe
-Shot down a few balloons, got the Bunny day rug and fence recipes
-Talked to my villagers
-Gave wrapped fruits to Hornsby
-Gathered some cherry-blossom petals

4/3
• Recieved a kaffiyeh in the mail from Gulliver.
• Decided to collect some more eggs.
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Faire.
• Redeemed miles for a lot of bell vouchers and NM tickets.
• A few stars fell! (Wishes were made!)

april 3rd
ʚϊɞ | checked the mail; received a colourful-tile wall from pietro, a gift from @Rairu 🥺, a genuine graceful painting from redd and the items that i ordered!
ʚϊɞ | dug up my daily fossils and money spot
ʚϊɞ | collected materials
ʚϊɞ | got a wooden stool diy from my daily diy bottle
ʚϊɞ | my villagers were crafting the log garden lounge, bamboo speaker and orange wall-mounted clock today
ʚϊɞ | talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a chalkboard, a rugby uniform, a basketball tank and an academy uniform in return
ʚϊɞ | checked the recycling bin; found a boot
ʚϊɞ | collected my daily bonus nook miles
ʚϊɞ | sold stuff
ʚϊɞ | did a trade
ʚϊɞ | worked on my rs area
ʚϊɞ | did some fishing and bug catching
ʚϊɞ | shot down balloons and got an outdoor picnic set diy, a collarless shirt and fragrance sticks
ʚϊɞ | crafted a net and some flimsy axes
ʚϊɞ | relocated whitney’s house
ʚϊɞ | ordered a prom sash
ʚϊɞ | got “two days ago” from mr. slider
ʚϊɞ | checked the shops; bought prom tiaras (all variants) and elegant masquerade masks (all variants) from able’s + wrapping paper from nook’s
ʚϊɞ | completed some nook mile achievements

On my one island, I let Bam leave and found Tasha on a mystery island. I just realized that I don't have all the jock reactions yet, so I'll need to invite him back or bring a different jock. Right now I have 3 snooty villagers on that island: Ankha, Tiffany, and Tasha. I have Ankha's photo but I want her to be permanent. I need to earn a photo from Tiffany, Tom, and Tasha before I let them move away. But my wrapped fruit gifting isn't working yet. I did more decoration for this island. I time traveled past Bunny Day on this island since I don't want to play it more than once.

On the other island, I played Bunny Day and finished crafting all the items. It was fun to see the villagers in their egg costumes. The items are cute although I don't know how I'll use all of them.

I scanned in the Sanrio villagers on the one island so I can have all those items too. At this rate, I'll need to add yet another player house to store all the stuff I'm acquiring.

🌺 Talked to Zipper bunny - got a bunny day diy
🌺 Got a bunny day diy
🌺 Checked my mailbox
🌺 Gathered Easter eggs
🌺 Talked to my villagers
🌺 Found the message in a bottle- got a normal Diy
🌺 Dug up the 4 fossils
🌺 Dug up the bells
🌺 Checked the shop
🌺 Ordered a K.K. Slider song
🌺 Collected crafting materials
🌺 Hit rocks
🌺 Hit trees for wood
🌺 Crafted all the items for the 3 plots -Audie, June & Filbert will move in soon 😊
🌺 Donated the fossils
🌺 Bought medicine because I got stung by wasps
🌺 Sold some stuff
🌺 Checked the recycling bin

• checked the mail and received some orders + gifts from villagers
  • shot down a lot of balloons
  • Collected some seashells
  • checked daily DIY bottle
  • talked to a few of my villagers and gifted beau and marshal pears to get their photo
  • Relocated a few trees and shrubs
  • Continued to work on various new areas of my island
  • did some terraforming around my inclines
  • built a new incline to access a new part of my island
  • played around with some furniture and custom designs
  • grew more white lilies and purple hyacinths
  • delivered a package to Marshal
  • Picked up a lost item
  • dug up a few fossils
  • assessed fossils
  • sold fossils to nook's
  • removed some weeds
  • picked some of my native fruit to relocate trees (cherries)
  • did a few trades

I got bored and time traveled to the fishing tourney next weekend. I played a few rounds, found a lot of fish to donate to Blathers and the Museum, and earned a few prizes. I didn't enjoy it enough to earn all the prizes though.

So I time traveled backward and played Bunny Day on my other island. In total, I played it 3 times. It got increasingly difficult and time consuming when I ran out of eggs. I had to get a couple NMT and go to islands to get enough to craft everything. I ended up with 3 Bunny Wands but only 2 Wobbling Zipper Toys because I didn't have enough of each egg left to make an additional Zipper toy the last time.

Overall, it was fun and something to do.

While time traveling, I gave more gifts to villagers but still haven't received any photos. I hope the villager friendship mechanics haven't changed too much.

4/4 (Happy Easter! )
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at the same score as last week: 226,497 points.
• Decided to dress up nicely for the day.
20210404_162631.jpg

• Collected a few star frags. (I found one large frag! )
• Traded for a lot of different eggs with my villagers.
• Antagonized Zipper by repeatedly staring at his back (I wanted to know what would happen; I was not disappointed 😆 ).
• Cleared out some more storage space.
• Had a lot of fossils assessed.
• Made a bunch of Egg Party Dresses to sell.
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.

- bought things at Able's; finally under 1000 clothing items left for my catalog yay
- caught some bugs towards achieves
- talked to villagers
- picked weeds

• opened the mail and placed a few orders
  • visited the shops
  • spoke to all my villagers, gave gifts to Wolfgang and Bea
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and dug fossils
  • had fossils assessed and sold
  • watered flowers, dug up a couple more lily of the valleys and rearranged some roses
  • caught and sold some bugs
  • crafted and customised a few items
  • did a bit of terraforming
  • popped some balloons
  • redecorated the bathroom in the second house
  • placed a couple of floor lights at the outdoor pool area
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks

working on the city part of my island rn! put finishing touches on some of my buildings and worked on some others, but i'm not even close to being finished yet :'>

Back