• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

6/6
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 235,444 points! (Yay! It went up! )
• Cleared out some more storage space.
• Bought a few items from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue them.
• Changed my outfit and hairstyle for warm weather!
• Ran into Pekoe, and discovered she was wearing the Punkish Peacoat! It looked adorable on her!!! :D
• Began the search for a new neighbor! I exchanged Nook Miles for 10 tickets to Island hop, and promptly ran into these villagers: Dora the Mouse, Static the Squirrel, Biskit the Dog, and Pashmina the Goat!
• Replenished my material stores by chopping wood and hitting rocks.
• Crafted some items and collected a lot of fruit to sell.
• Got attacked by mosquitoes... 😣
• Ended up inviting Pashmina to Shione! (And laughed about it a bit, since she also exists on my dad's island 🤣 )
• Got to work on Pashmina's yard! Picked out new flowers, furnishing, and fencing, and updated the paths nearby!
• Helped Marshall deliver a present to Kitty. It turned out to be a pink figure skating dress, and it matched her eyeshadow perfectly.
• Bought more customization kits and wrapping paper.
• Customized items to get them catalogued...
• Helped out Reese and Cyrus again!

On Destiny (my main island) I went Nook Mile Hunting and I got Gonzo my dreamie villager and I invited him. Only took me 6 Nook Mile Tickets to get him. So glad to have found him.

In no particular order:

I checked the mail on my main and alts.

My main’s storage is full so each time I opened a package i had to take something from my storage. I have been moving bugs and fish out by the plaza to make room.

I picked some weeds. I dropped an extra bell I bought by an alt’s house to store with the extra ones I ordered with her.

I designed a wedding room for cyrus and reese and ordered extra furniture; did quick room full of chairs for my alts.

I retrieved and placed a green nova light from my storage onto a bell I have o ur.

I crafted a wooden chair and customized it to dark brown. I placed it by a table I have out.

I sold some stuff that I had in my storage that I didn’t need.

I dug up some flowers I don’t need and sold them.

I maybe come back in the game later to use my amiibos at harv’s studio to try a different idea to sketch or draw.

6/7 (raining)
• Pashmina moved in today! I stopped by to say hi! (and to finish up her yard; I like how it turned out! )
• There was a visitor at the campsite today; Jay the Bird.
• C.J. was here today with a small-fry fishing challenge; upon completion, I brought him three surgeonfish for a collectible.
• Pekoe told me that Plucky had gotten sick, so I made sure to swing by the store and get her some medicine.
• Found a lost bag near Kitty's house; after asking around, I was able to return it to its owner, Rex.
• Found a bottle on the beach with a message from Pango inside!
• Bought a few items from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue them.
• Checked out some custom designs.

I bought 5 Dragon boats on Nook Shopping. Not sure what I have planned for them yet.

Got my other 4 PCs to register firefly in Nookipedia

I made a vintage flower market camper <3

image0.jpg

I got enough donations for the Museum, started construction on my first bridge, set up the 3 new villager plots, and filled two of them with Bangle and Marina! Not sure about who my lazy villager will be, though.

EDIT: the random lazy that decided to move in was Sherb! Seems he decided to come back from my last island! Super thrilled to have him!!!

Last edited:
forgot to post on sunday. 😅

june 6th
checked the mail; received letters from rilla and the HHA + items i ordered!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected materials
got an iron doorplate diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a layered sleeveless dress, a hula top, a visual-punk dress and a paisley bandanna in return
checked the recycling bin; found 3 clay
collected my daily bonus nook miles
sold stuff
began redecorating my main room
crafted and customized a bunch of items
did some fishing
cleaned up the flowers that spawned from yesterday’s rain
planted a few new flowers
ordered some items
designed a room for reese and cyrus and got a wedding welcome board, a reese & cyrus photo plate and 8 heart crystals
checked the shops; bought flower seeds and wrapping paper from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

8 June

I'm afraid, despite playing for quite some time, I didn't do much today.

💜 I happened to be up before 5 am today, so I went to Harv's and completed yesterday's wedding photo session.
💜 Completed today's photo session. It was the garden theme, and I used the starry-night sky wallpaper to make it an evening garden theme.
💜 I took about 50 fossils out of my storage and had Blathers assess them.
💜 Then I sold them all at Nooks.
💜 Also sold a lot of flowers from my inventory as I tried to re-landscape some areas of my island.
💜 Checked my shops. I'm trying to collect all of the winter clothes this year, because I didn't bother last year. I'm still finding new things I haven't seen.
💜 Visited Agnes. Talked to all the villagers that were out and about in the plaza and main areas.
💜 Snapped photos of my villagers singing in a group in the plaza. I always find it so cute when they sing in groups. 😭😍
💜 Went to Harv's and took photos of me and Agnes.
💜 Tried different clothes on Agnes at Harv's to use for gifting.

It's been snowing lightly the last two days, so I'm excited to see what tomorrow's weather is like. I have lots of new flower buds that have sprouted that I'll need to dig up tomorrow. 😊

All I did was just water the black roses yesterday and today I got another gold rose to finish off my golden rose garden on Twilight.

-Caught a centipede and donated it to the museum
-Dug up/got assessed/sold fossils
-Fished, a LOT. and sold them all
-Ordered stuff from the special goods section of the catalog
-Stitches asked if he should move and I said no, because he isn't allowed to leave my island lol
-Caught a flea on Cube

I went on an art buying spree! I bought all the common paintings on Nookazon that don't cost a fortune. Now I just need to wait for Redd to bring those rare expensive paintings and statues.

Sherb moved in! Either Marina or Bangle is moving in tomorrow, I'm not quite sure who's moving first, but I got both of their houses ready for them. I also unlocked Harv's island, so I'll be getting to Wedding Season stuff soon! I got a ton of fish and sea creatures for the Museum...once construction is finally over. I also learned a lot of DIY recipes, used Nook Miles to buy some hairstyles and hair colors, as well as (finally) getting the standard fishing rod, net, etc. My island also has a new fruit: pears! This means that counting coconuts, I currently have 4 different fruits.

6/8
• Took the surgeonfish model out of the mail.
• Saharah was visiting today, so I stopped by to "pay" her a visit.
• Found a bottle on the beach with a message from Kevin inside! 🧡 It's been so long! And thanks to the recipe he included, I've learned how to build an iron frame!
• Pashmina seems to be getting along with everyone just fine, as I found her singing with Kitty and Rex in the plaza. :)
• Removed some excess flower growth.
• Crafted some items to sell.
• Customized items and did a little more Island decoration.
• Pekoe asked me if I would catch her a goldfish; after six attempts, I proved successful. She also then bought the crawfish I'd caught in the process.
• Poor Marina had fleas! :( (How do octopuses even GET fleas? )
• Checked out some more custom designs.

yesterday & today's been all work & no play :<

i mean, i've been removing ramps, smashing land & moving the campsite, jakey's house, julian's house & the able sisters, in prep for doing my pastal kidcore island 🥺... but i think it'll be worth it :>

Last edited:
6/9 (got a vaccine today, so today was short)
• Label was visiting today, this time with a vacation themed outfit challenge--which I pulled off with this outfit.
(I don't normally wear skirts or glasses, so I'm glad it turned out well!)
20210609_213243.jpg

I received a pair of pink LaBelle sunglasses as a reward.
• I've ended up with the nickname "Lollipop" thanks to Gayle, due to the fact that I just can't bring myself to tell her no. 😅
• Helped out Reese and Cyrus again! (And got an extra 10 heart crystals from both Harv and Cyrus!)
20210609_214341.jpg

• Traded a bunch of heart crystals to Cyrus for a bunch of wedding flower stands (which I plan to customize and use as seasonal island decor once they arrive).
• Checked on Pashmina again to make sure she was adjusting well; she told me she had a odd dream about making a weird baked squash with Marina with unconventional ingredients, and then learning the hard way after waking up that it didn't taste good. At the very least, it wasn't a nightmare, so I'll take it as a good sign. She also seems to have become friends with Pekoe! (It's been so long since I've had a new villager, I've forgotten how exciting it is! )

I was dog-sitting for a neighbor, so I didn't do much today. Bangle moved in today! That means that the final tutorial villager is Marina! That means I'll be able to start placing empty plots down! I have a few villagers reserved, so I can't wait to finally move them in! Gulliver was on the island, so I'm anticipating to see what I get from him. I caught a whopping 5 tarantulas, one for the museum, 3 for an eventual model, and one for a new pet! Wisp was on my island, so I helped him, opted for more expensive clothing, and got a wizard's robe. Since the acorn and pine cone season is ending on the southern hemisphere, I grinded the last of those that I needed to craft some final items.

Back