• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

june 2nd
checked the mail; received a letter from marty, a handmade apron from mom and an item i ordered!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected materials
got a sleigh diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a layered tank, an astro dress and a baby romper in return
caught a black bass for chèvre and got a layered sleeveless dress in return
checked the recycling bin; found a cardboard box
collected my daily bonus nook miles
sold stuff
did some fishing and bug catching
harvested my pear trees
ordered a thank-you dad apron, a nuptial bell, a nuptial ring pillow and a nuptial doorplate
designed a room for reese and cyrus and got a wedding chair + 14 heart crystals
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements

june 3rd
checked the mail; received a folding floor lamp from whitney and items i ordered!
collected materials
got a peach rug diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a zap suit, a blue camo wall and a white subway-tile wall in return
did a treasure hunt with rilla and it took me less than a minute to find the treasure 😅! it was a jumper work suit
caught a flea off of chelsea
delivered a package for audie from rilla and got alpinist overalls in return
checked the recycling bin; found holey socks
sold stuff
did a trade
did some bug catching
ordered the brown nuptial items and the black thank-you dad apron
designed a room for reese and cyrus and got a wedding candle set + 14 heart crystals
commissioned a moth model from flick
checked the shops; bought denim vests (black, white) from able’s

New island
- Set up 3 plots from Nook
- Built bridge
- Chopped trees, hit rocks, caught some bugs
- Blathers tent opened up
- Unlocked Nooks from giving materials to build shop the previous day
- When villager hunting. Invited Tia, Zucker (I may move him out since I do have him in NL), and Bianca
- Crafted items
- Learned various DIYs

Finally finished setting up for my rock circle garden. Now for the clean up. I did some path setting along with the maniquin. .

i’m finally all caught up! 🥳 again lol

june 4th
checked the mail; received a cacao tree from fuchsia, the moth model that i commissioned from flick and items i ordered!
collected materials
got a log bench diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a flame tee, a sunflower dress, a sparkly embroidered tank and a music-fest shirt in return
delivered a package for margie from marty and got a chic tuxedo dress in return
caught a sea bass for chèvre and got a straw boater in return
returned a lost book to audie and got a lacy dress in return
delivered a package for sprinkle from chèvre
caught an orchid mantis for marty and got a puffy-sleeve blouse in return
checked the recycling bin;
sold stuff
got rid of some stuff that i had in storage i’m running out of room again 😪
planted some flowers
did some fishing and bug catching
crafted a shovel
designed a room for reese and cyrus and got a wedding head table + 14 heart crystals
ordered the blue thank-you dad apron
helped out gulliver
checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s

oh my gosh i completely forgot I can use this thread again for actual progress tracking! reset Cambry on the 3rd and so far my progress on Calico has been:
- paid off the tent miles + my first house loan of 98k
- found all the materials to build the shop
- donated enough to Blathers to get him out of his tent (with a growing collection of fish/bugs now waiting outside for him to accept)
- went to two NMT islands and invited Hornsby and Kitt once I build some plots for them
- getting to know Cherry and Ribbot
- started some basic flower breeding

I haven't played today yet, but yesterday I caught the vampire squid, the giant trevally and the barreleye ! I'm so happy I finally found them after more than one year 🤣

Today I hope I'll catch the last two fishes I miss, the mahi mahi and the giant snakehead !

yesterday, i caught my first wasp & suckerfish on a mystery island
on my own island, i caught my first whale shark ^^
but in all of that, i forgot to go & see reese & cyrus... sorry, reese & cyrus :<

but i emptied my apples off of my extra apple trees & sold all of my extra apple trees that was filling up my island...
& i put my last cherry tree into my orchard :3

Last edited:
I worked more on my gothic island and I'm still not happy with the front part of it. I like the back parts of it. I'm starting to wonder if I should take the black flowers and stuff to my other island, make that the goth island, and have this island be some other theme.

In other news, I bought a couple new games for my Switch but after trying them, I still want to play only ACNH. The other games helped me appreciate again how good this game is.

My new island is now at a point where I can relax and have some time to play other games. I finally got the last diy recipe for the Summer seasonal recipes and believe me, it was a lot of balloon popping. Now getting the rest of my villagers moved in. They are random ones for now until I get a three star rating and K.K. Slider. 🙂

Fell behind in posting, caught back up.

6/3
• Recieved a Sea Captain's Coat from Gullivarrr in the mail, this time in black!
• Caused Rex to accidentally miss a bug he was trying to catch.
• Delivered the gifts!
• Hit some rocks to replenish my iron stores.
• Crafted some items to sell.
• Kicks was here, so I made sure to "pay" him a visit.
• Picked out and wrapped new gifts to deliver tomorrow.
• Helped Pekoe deliver a misplaced package to Kitty, but it turned out to actually be a surprise gift for me!
• (Realized afterwards that I'd forgotten to help out Reese and Cyrus 😓 )

6/4
• Maddie was thinking about moving away. Today, I finally relented, and agreed to let her go. I'm actually going to miss her 😭
• Delivered the gifts! (Some were sent through the mail)
• Did some more island decoration.
• Witnessed a conversation between Plucky and Marshal about potential filming locations and points about Shione. Plucky wasn't as gung-ho about it as Marshal was.
• Saharah was here today, so I made sure to "pay" her a visit.
• (Realized afterwards that I'd ONCE AGAIN failed to help out Reese and Cyrus... 😓 )

6/5
• Maddie's moving day was announced by Isabelle, and I stopped by to wish her luck. I also made a post for her on the bulletin board. I really am gonna miss her 😭
• Cleared out some storage space.
• Bought a few items from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue them.
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Moody.
• Bought a few more seasonal items from the Nookphone app.
• Remembered to help Reese and Cyrus this time!
• Put a lot of bells into savings.

june 5th
checked the mail; received a fossil from beau, a hula doll from gulliver (my alts got a geisha wig and a 2nd hula doll), gifts from @Rairu 💖 and items i ordered!
collected materials
got a wooden chair diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a wrestler uniform, mariachi clothing, a bowling shirt and a bathrobe in return
checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part
sold stuff
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
embarked on my journey to craft all furniture diy recipes - 136 more to go!
tweaked my basement a bit
harvested my pear trees
designed a room for reese and cyrus and got a wedding pipe organ + 10 heart crystals
ordered the red thank-you dad apron
got k.k. chorale from mr. slider
checked the shops; bought a lacy dress (yellow) from able’s

Today I learned like 50 new diy's that's about it. I bought down stuff off of others but nothing that much cooler

I picked up all my star fragments after visiting an island last night that had a meteor shower. Other than that I got some major terraforming done around my resident services that will eventually house Nooks Cranny & Able Sisters on either side of a big cliff and a few waterfalls.

we're onto day three? in calico i believe
- blathers opened the museum so i could finally donate the hoard i'd placed outside in preparation
- caught some sharks
- unlocked Harv's island and so did my first day of wedding season (so much harder with the bare minimum catalog i'm working with wow)
- visited an island to get the missing fruit :D
- Hornsby officially moved in
- realised i'd missed the opportunity to go to a third nook mile island so third plot is taken by piper
- paid off half of the 198k house loan
- bought some turnips

I began to change my superhero island to a gothic island and I'll make the other island into a wildwood or maybe do a pirate theme.

Finally got Jacob's picture! In the past week or two or so I've gotten, lessee... I think Ava's, Gonzo's, Octavian's, Dom's, and Paula's as well. Now I just need Audie and Lily's!

And Gonzo asked to move out, so tomorrow I'm planning on a leisurely day of island-hopping (and laundry/dusting, but oh well)

Back