• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I did a fair amount of interior decorating today by getting the basic layout of my kitchen in place. This was followed by some more celestial inspired custom bedroom items which looks gorgeous altogether. Oh and I managed to snag some free DIY’s from another player here on the forum.

Now all I need to do is hunt down some beach house inspired custom designs for other areas of my house. 🤔

june 10th
i’m taking forever to catch up lol

checked the mail; received items i ordered!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected materials
got a orange dress diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a lacy tank, denim overalls, a caveman tank and an oversized shawl overshirt in return
delivered a package for whitney from chelsea and got an embroidered tank in return
caught a seahorse for rilla and got a striped maxi dress in return
checked the recycling bin; found a mini-cactus set
collected my daily bonus nook miles
sold stuff
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
designed a room for reese and cyrus and got 18 heart crystals
purchased the custom designs portal
bought rugs from saharah and exchanged 5 tickets for field flooring; got a new rug (purple persian)!!
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements

6/17
• Recieved a Pirate Dress in the mail from Gullivarrr, this time in red!
• Saharah was visiting today! (I found her hanging around outside my house) I made sure to "pay" her a visit.
• Poor Kitty was sick! :( I made sure to drop by the store and get her some medicine.
• Chatted a lot with Patty, Pekoe, and Pashmina.
• Helped out Reese and Cyrus again! Ended up having a Piratical Wedding Reception!
2021061720141300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
(So far, this has been my favorite setting!)
(The Band O' Pirates in the UR corner was fun to put together! )
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.

6/18
• Flick was here today! I brought him a LOT of bugs to sell, along with three Tiger butterflies for a collectible.
• Delivered the gifts! (3 were sent through the mail)
• Chatted a lot with Patty, Kitty, Pekoe, and Pashmina.
• Bought a few items from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue them.
• Caught a scorpion outside Resident Services that was getting ready to antagonize Pekoe, Harry, and Kitty. I later brought it to Flick, who was happy to take it off of my hands.
• An announcement for Marina's birthday appeared on the bulletin board!
• Helped Reese and Cyrus again! When I saw the Spooky Wall already set up, I knew it was time; a Frightfully Phan-tastic Ceremony was in order, and blessed by our lord of Halloween! (I ended up taking two sets of pictures, one with company and one without; as you can see, it didn't occur to me that I'd pressed the wrong button for picture taking in the first set)
Internet_20210618_213314_2.jpeg

Internet_20210618_213314_1.jpeg

• Checked out some more custom designs.

Today I did a little landscaping, mostly just placing a few items, moving trees and flowers, and minimal terraforming and I did a lot of trades on Nookazon. Decorated around Raymond's house, and I'm really happy with how it's all coming along!

june 11th
checked the mail
collected materials
got a mum wreath diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a vertical-stripes shirt, a sea hanten shirt, a gold-print tee and a garbage can in return
caught a queen alexandra’s birdwing for marty and got a camo tee in return
checked the recycling bin; found a garbage pail
sold stuff
did some fishing and bug catching
crafted a fishing rod
harvested my pear trees
ordered a green thank-you dad apron (the last one i needed)!
bought a mysterious painting from redd
checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s

I worked on my newly reset island. I want to see how far I can get with Blathers still in his tent. I love his tent. I wouldn't mind having an entire island designed around the aesthetic of Blathers' tent. I wish my character's tent was more that color and style. I also love the small museum though so I might eventually upgrade to that. My other island has the big museum. The only problem with having the small museum is that Redd shows up but won't let you buy anything. On the other hand, I love seeing Redd walking around the island.

not quite sure the last time i updated but its been a while i think. today's progress (and quite possibly the last week's progress mixed in)
- built a second bridge
- all 10 plots have been placed, with my final villager moving in tomorrow
- placed a plot for Able Sisters
- grew my first few hybrids
- almost finished paying off another house loan for the upstairs
- reached a two star island rating
- had a meteor shower!

june 12th
checked the mail; received a square backpack from beau, a mysterious painting from redd and an item i ordered!
collected materials
got a wooden full-length mirror diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a basketball tank, a lacy shirt, a vertical-stripes shirt and marty’s photo in return!! 🥳😭💛
caught a dorado for rilla and got a layered tank in return
delivered a package for marty from chèvre and got a rubber apron in return
delivered a package for chelsea from chèvre
checked the recycling bin
sold stuff
planted a few flowers
customized marty’s photo + an iron garden table and placed them outside of his house
did some fishing and bug catching
designed a room for reese and cyrus and got 16 heart crystals
got k.k. island from mr. slider
checked the shops

june 13th
checked the mail; received letters from chèvre and the HHA!
collected materials
got a bonsai shelf diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a lecture-hall bench, a flapper dress and a kids’ smock in return
checked the recycling bin; found 3 clay
sold stuff
planted a few flowers
crafted a wooden toolbox
checked the shops

june 14th
checked the mail; received a letter from rilla!
collected materials
got a cardboard sofa diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a ninja costume, a pink blossoming wall and a sleeved apron in return
sold stuff
got rid of the flowers that spawned from yesterday’s rain
harvested my pear trees
crafted a shovel, an iron garden table, an autumn wall and coloured-leaves flooring
designed a room for reese and cyrus and got 14 heart crystals
checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s

June 20th:

- Checked mail, and grabbed out furniture I had ordered for interior decorating.
- Completed my bedroom in my house.
- Talked to all my villagers- Wolfgang had a thought bubble and wanted to move away. I said no way sir, you never can leave.
- Went and talked to Tom Nook so I could relocate my house to it's new spot.
- Dug up a bunch of flowers and moved them to the beach, so I could start terrforming a spot for more villager houses to go.
- Did a bit of diving and caught a Red King Crab, Flatworm and Venus' Flower Basket for Blathers. Had to do some time travelling to catch them.
- Also did some fishing and caught a Sturgeon and Great White Shark for Blathers.
- Sold some stuff on Nookazon that was cluttering my storage.

june 15th
checked the mail; received cream and sugar from margie!
collected materials
got an iron hanger stand diy from my daily diy bottle
had a camper today; it was deli! i didn’t invite him, but he seems nice :’)
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a tango dress, a chef’s outfit and a cute floor lamp in return
beau wasn’t feeling well today, so i brought him some medicine
caught a dorado for chelsea and got a mobile in return
checked the recycling bin; found 3 iron nuggets
sold stuff
crafted a net
ordered a sunflower rug
designed a room for reese and cyrus and got 12 heart crystals
commissioned a great white shark model from cj
checked the shops; bought medicine from nook’s

june 16th
checked the mail; received a letter from fuchsia, a great white shark model from c.j. and an item i ordered!
collected materials
got an aroma pot diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a layered tank, a pinball machine and common flooring in return
checked the recycling bin; found 3 iron nuggets
sold stuff
did some fishing
crafted a fishing rod
designed a room for reese and cyrus and got 12 heart crystals
checked the shops

Today I made good progress towards completing my museum by catching a Stringfish, Napoleonfish, and Mahi Mahi (all for 40 fishbait total)! Now I just need the Golden Trout and King Salmon, so I'll be done in September. I also farmed rare beetles on mystery islands and caught many many Golden Stags, but still no Giraffe Stag. :C

june 17th
checked the mail; received a letter from margie!
collected materials
got a cherry speakers diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a wheelchair, a firefighter uniform and a diner chair in return
sold stuff
did some diving
harvested my pear trees
checked the shops; bought surfing shorts (all) from able’s and wrapping paper from nook’s

Playing on the weekends always seems to revolve around major terraforming, which is exactly what I did yesterday. Firstly I tweaked my entrance to make it a little bigger so I can fit more seasonal items to make it look more pretty overall. Then I added another diagonal bridge that connects to one side of the entrance cliff and one of my beaches. Then lastly I started reworking what will eventually become my residences village area by adding a waterfall that flows into river that will run down the middle and cascade into a waterfall down to the lower section so I can have a double bridge.

Fingers crossed it all looks good and flows nicely from area to the next when it's eventually finished. 🤞🏻😶

Fell behind in posting, got caught back up.

6/19 (thunderstorm)
• (While I was logging in, I got ti witness Marshal take one look at the weather, change his mind, and head back inside like "Screw this, I'm out." 😆 )
• Took the tiger butterfly model out of the mail.
• Chatted a lot with Patty, Kitty, Pekoe, and Pashmina.
• Helped out Reese and Cyrus again, finally got to put the customized Turkey Day items to good use.
• Checked out some more custom designs.
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Salsa.

6/20 (Happy Father's Day! ) (Also, another thunderstorm)
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 235,946 points, the same as last week.
• There was a visitor at the campsite today; Tammy the Bear Cub.
• Removed some excess flower growth.
• Chatted a lot with Kitty, Pekoe, Patty, and Pashmina.
• Hit some rocks to replenish some material stores.
• Crafted some items to sell.
• An announcement for the upcoming Bug-Off appeared on the Bulletin Board. As it turns out, it's going to be on the same day as Marina's birthday.
• Bought a few items from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue them.
• Decided against helping out Reese and Cyrus today; for some reason, I was exhausted...

6/21
• Kitty was considering moving away, but I was thankfully able to change her mind.
• Kitty also told me that Gulliver had washed up on shore again. It took a little longer to find the missing communicator parts than I'd expected, but it was still done pretty fast.
• Helped Patty return an item to Marshal, who'd left it behind at her house.
• Found a lost bag nearby my house; after asking around a bit, I was able to get it back to Marina.
• Put a lot of bells into savings.
• Helped out Reese and Cyrus again.

Back