• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Just got Filbert's Photo on Destiny.
Congrats!
For me at least getting photos is one of the most fun parts of playing the game once you've got your island made so its always great to see others finding themselves such good friends with their villagers!

oh man i keep forgetting to document my progress :c but today i played the most i've played in the last week or so which is good!
- finally grinded out the last of the miles to unlock waterscaping so have prepared a new bridge area (if i ever pay off my natural ramp)
- started to place paths around the lower part of my island
- got some new hybrids
- bought some new clothes + furniture
- crafted a few new items to spruce up the campsite
- gifted everybody
- stopped cherry from moving out
- found tons of new fossils
- moved some trees around
- started buying the different path types but need to grind some more miles for that
overall started making a little dent in actually decorating the island which was well needed for my motivation!

2021062520204000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Today I did nothing other than give my villagers gifts. They get fossils.

But I made this yesterday and I'm so happy with it.

Its not often you make things you like so much but I do.

I feel it ties my island together

June 25th

- Moved Tangy and decorated her yard
- Finished off decorating Wolfgang's house.
- Cleared out a whole bunch of flowers I wasn't going to use.
- Talked to all my villagers. Joey wanted to give me a Squat Toilet... Not sure why but thanks buddy.
- Finished off decorating my bedroom in my house- It's very pink and uses a lot of the mermaid furniture.
- Flattened a massive cliff.
- Audie was inside crafting a Wooden Stool recipe. Didn't need it, so I sold it at Nook's Cranny.
- My NPC for the day was Kicks. Checked to see what he was selling, but nothing interested me.
- Moved my second character's house out of the way, so I could flatten the cliff it was on.
- Sold some spare DIY's on Nookazon.
- Gifted Wolfgang one of the Thank you Dad aprons. He looks like such a handsome grandpa in it. 🥺

- shot down some balloons
- crafted some fish bait
- decorated a honey stall by my orchard/farm
- decorated my cozy library with some study desks and chairs
- removed some excess flowers
- dug up some fossils
- checked my mail
- talked to some villagers
- ordered some items I needed

- Donated interior and exterior items to plot 1
- Crafted some items for plot 2
- Spoke to my two starters Sprocket & Katt in their new houses
- Paid off my first house loan!

I feel like I played a lot today but didn’t necessarily ‘accomplish’ a ton
- first bug off on this island! got myself up to 100 points before calling it quits
- finally paid off my first ramp
- visited a NMT island to try and catch some of the last few bugs i need for the month
- grinded out a bunch of nook miles
- placed some fences and generally cleared up my house area

june 25th
was too tired to post yesterday lol

checked the mail; received a caveman tank from beau!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected materials
got a modern wood wall diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a milkmaid dress in return
did a treasure hunt with sprinkle and she literally buried the treasure right behind me 😭
caught an orchid mantis for rilla and got an imperial low table in return
checked the recycling bin
collected my daily bonus nook miles
sold stuff
tt’d chelsea out
plucked a ton of weeds
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
got rid of the flowers that spawned from yesterday’s rain
crafted a shovel, a fishing rod and a ukulele
harvested my pear trees
designed a room for reese and cyrus and got 18 heart crystals
went island hopping and invited bruce on my 26th ticket!!
commissioned a whale shark model from c.j.
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements

june 26th
checked the mail; received a letter from whitney and a whale shark model from c.j.!
collected materials
got a signpost diy from my daily diy bottle
welcomed bruce to the island! 🥳💙
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a fitness tank and a yellow heart-pattern wall in return
checked the recycling bin; found 3 clay
sold stuff
did a trade
did some fishing and diving
planted a few flowers
invited bruce to harv’s island to unlock his poster
checked the shops

I finally completed my 3,000th Nook Miles+ task and finished off the Nook Miles for Miles! achievement :)

Also, I had a free plot since a villager moved away yesterday ... I went to a Mystery Island and Rocket was there !! Awesome :D Never had her in any of my games, I'm looking forward to getting to know her :D

Fell behind in posting, ended up a bit busy, but I've caught back up.

6/24 (still raining!)
• Removed some excess flower growth.
• Chatted with Kitty, Patty, Pekoe, and Pashmina (I've been trying to get them all a little more friendly with me).
• C.J. was here today with a small-fry fishing challenge; upon finishing, I brought him a bunch of fish to sell, along with three rainbow fish for a collectible.
• Helped Pekoe return something to Marina, who'd left it behind at her house; ended up getting a jumper work suit.
• Helped out Reese and Cyrus again.
• Put a lot of bells into savings.

6/25 (STILL F'ING RAINING!?)
• Took the rainbowfish model out of the mail.
• There was a visitor at the campsite today; Hamlet the hamster. I considered letting him move in, but ended up changing my mind.
• Removed more excess flower growth.
• Chatted a lot with Patty and Pashmina, but spoke only briefly with Kitty, as she was shopping.
• Label was here, this time with a "Formal" outfit challenge. She seemed to like my choices, and I did recieve a pair of Labelle Sunglasses, but something felt off... 🤔
• Ended up finding a message bottle hiding among the pirate barrels (no wonder I couldn't find the darn thing! )
• Helped out Reese and Cyrus again, and this time, we had a fancy party!
Internet_20210627_212248_2.jpeg

(The Band returned again, and I finally had the opportunity to wear an amazing custom dress I found! (If you can, look for Eshae of Chromana; their designs are so detailed!))
• Finally crafted a summer-shell rug!

6/26 (Bug-Off!/ Marina's Birthday!)
• (Side note: IT'S FINALLY STOPPED RAINING!!!)
• Recieved a single Tailor's ticket in the mail from Label (boo 😠 ).
• Removed some more excess flower growth from all of the rain.
• Bought a few items from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue them. (Finally got all of the hula tops!)
• Crafted and customized an acoustic guitar! (... as I'd forgotten to order a present for Marina yesterday 😓 ) Also crafted some other items to sell.
• Attended Marina's birthday party with Plucky! To my surprise (and relief), she absolutely loved the gift! 😃
• Attended the Bug-Off, participated only once, due to time restraints.
• Helped Reese and Cyrus again, threw together a simple set (again, due to time restraints) that Reese apparently liked.

6/27
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 235,946 points, the same as last week.
• Recieved goodies from NookLink in the mail! (I've been saving up points for at least 1.5 months) Got Nook and Isabelle's pictures! Also recieved a thank-you gift from Marina!
• Chatted a lot with Pashmina. Spoke only briefly with Kitty, Patty, and Pekoe, as the first was busy fishing, and the other two were at Slider's concert.
• Crafted some items to sell.
• Had a lot of fossils assessed.
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Gumbo (discovered I like how the "Live" version sounds). Also ended up reaching the fourth "K.K. Mania" milestone!
• Put a lot of bells into savings.
• Helped out Reese and Cyrus again. Upon seeing the cherry blossom wall and floor I knew what had to be done; a nice little sakura picnic!
Internet_20210627_212248_1.jpeg

june 27th
fell asleep yesterday before i could play or post lol

checked the mail; received a letter from sprinkle, a letter from the HHA and items i ordered!
collected materials
got an orange end table diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a suit of lights and a silk shirt in return
checked the recycling bin; found a stand mixer and a cardboard box
sold stuff
worked on my main, upstair and right rooms
customized a few items
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
crafted a net and a mermaid table
searched for some new designs to use
tested out a room idea at harv’s island
got comrade k.k. from mr. slider
checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s

Did some terraforming to further accentuate my lovely entrance. Welcomed a new villager, tangy. I did some decorating on my beaches, mainly putting down ground designs for the sand. I reset about a month ago, and my new island is really taking shape, at least the entrance part. I really try to just take one section at a time and really focus and get it complete. My next step, I think, is to move my museum to a better location. I did some customization of some of the wedding stuff I’ve gotten. If you customize it to one of the browns, the benches can look awfully nice anywhere on your island!

6/28
• Saharah was here today! (As usual, I bought her out. )
• Chatted with Patty, Pekoe, Kitty, and Pashmina.
• Hit rocks to replenish some material stores, found a gold nugget!
• Bought a few items from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue them.
• Helped Reese and Cyrus again.
Checked out some custom designs

I did a lot the last two days. So much terraforming and re-terraforming and such to try to make the new island more even, with clean lines. I adopted a bunch of villagers by amiibo and ordered some infrastructure. I also started to work on a walled garden and hedge maze for the new island.

After taking a break from New Horizons for a little bit, I’m back to playing once more, with a new island of course. Did all the daily chores as usual and donated the coelacanth and vampire squid, so I’m gonna call that quits for today. I might do more, but those were my biggest concerns. Also bought some bells and NMTs to help me start off right. Gonna order more tomorrow or when I can. 🙂

Back