• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

It's been a while since I've done anything progressive with my island, but last night I did a bit of terraforming and landscaping/decorating. The bit I did was so small, but it did fix a small gap near RS that always seemed off. It's not much, but it is something.

I'm still trying to reconfigure my whole island, and I'm struggling with my museum area right now. I spent about an hour playing with some concepts, but I'm not really entirely happy with any of it.

I'm still trying to reconfigure my whole island, and I'm struggling with my museum area right now. I spent about an hour playing with some concepts, but I'm not really entirely happy with any of it.
I hate when that happens. I think I switched up my layout for the museum and nook shopping district like two or three times when I first got the game because I kept not liking the ending result after some time. I think I was just waiting to see if it took some time for it to click with me, but it just never did.

Do you have something of a layout envisioned for it? I feel like that might help better if you maybe compile some ideas/pictures/drawings. I know when I didn't really have a plan and just went with it that it just never clicked/sat right with me.

I have some loose concepts. I don't hate what I have now...but I think it will come down to the small details. Usually when I don't like something, it's because it looks unfinished as opposed to simply not looking good. I think that is the case with this. I probably need to push through and narrow down the fine details to give it more personality.

I get that. That's what kind of happened with the little bit that I finally finished with the terraforming and furniture placement. It just looked unfinished with this big gap between the area and the flower garden. Now it's closed off and feels like it's two separate areas.

It just may take you some time to get to figure out what it is. I mean it took me something like 6 months give or take lol.

7/1
• Recieved a gift in the mail from In-game Mom: another plushie!
• Hit some rocks in search of a gold nugget.
• There was a visitor at the campsite today; Stinky the cat.
• Chatted with Kitty, Pekoe, and Pashmina; made small talk with Patty while she fished.
• Leif was here today, but I didn't buy anything.
• Put a lot of bells into savings (finally reached 17M bells!).
• Cleared out some storage space.
• Cleaned up and put away the wedding furniture I'd used as decoration last month.
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.

-caught a lot of brown/giant/evening cicadas
-caught 2 leaf bugs
-saw a shark but I scared it away :(
-bought a fake scenic painting for 680K (now as I come think of it is kinda overpriced? but oh well)
-got some furniture I really liked
-in the process of forming my wishlist
-trying to make a plan on how to improve my island rating

❤️ Did a lot of bug catching today and caught all the new bugs for the month of July. Still missing a couple few, but I’ll have to wait on those, as it’s raining again on my island… (Seriously… please stop…)
💙 Talked to another one of my new villagers, Puddles. (She’ll be moving out too later.)

I dug up communicator parts for Gulliver
Ordered some stuff from the catalog
Had fossils assessed/sold
Gave gifts to all my villagers

I dug up a fossil and dropped it off by the other fossils I have lying around.

I tted back to the last day of wedding season and ordered more items on two characters and decorated to get more crystals.I had to more some more items out of my storage to make room once I had tted back to the correct date. I got the mail on both characters and transferred items. Had to send some of the items to my alt’s storage. I crafted some furniture for a secret project I’m doing. I sold some items/sea creatures that I had in my storage. I order five of the seasonal items on my main and two more on an alt.

currently going around and laying down paths everywhere, been putting it off for a while. now if only i could find the energy to actually decorate and lay out flowers lol.

managed to figure out a few things for the 'tarot' booth I'm setting up and caught several moon jellyfish because they're so darn cute! (and glow, I really like stuff that glows, lol) also helped my friend with their flower breeding

- removed some weeds
- dug up some fossils
- dug up some Manila clams
- crafted some fish bait
- talked to marshal
- talked to diana
- talked to fang
- planted some white roses, cosmos and mums
- sold some stuff to nook's
- went swimming

🧡 Caught one of the last three things I need now for the month of July. Two left and I’m done! (Phew…)
🤍 Talked to my last move in for right now, Marcie. She’s pretty cute, but I’m gonna let her move too including my other first two villagers. (Don’t like their starter homes, prefer their main and original interiors instead.)
💙 Bought my first artwork from Redd today and now the museum will get its upgrade.

In no particular order:

I cleared some items in my storage and dropped them off at an alt’s house after checking my mail and having no room for anything.

I ordered items for an order in a nook’s cranny thread and tted. i delivered them.

I ordered something for secret project.

I dug up some flowers and sold them. I ordered ten more of the bamboo grass and sent it to an alt.

I picked up one summer shell and dropped it off at an alt’s house.

I dropped off some items from mom i got in the mail that i had (except plushie) at an alt’s house.

I took out clay, iron and something else i think from recycling bin and dropped clay off at an alt’s house. was checking for broken glasses but found none.

Grabbed some bugs i had out and gave them to flick to make into a model on all my characters.

The big thing I accomplished today was that I finally managed to catch two Golden Stags, which in addition to the one I have in storage means I finally have enough for the Golden Stag model! Took around 2 hours once I got onto the NMT island and set up to get both of them. Now I've finally caught all the bugs needed for all Flick models! I can finally stop catching any bugs in-game, lol

Back