• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

yesterday *2/7/21*

i moved the nooks & the musuem to their new spots & i put the new natural ramp in
i caught my first ocean sunfish & a dorado :3 & then donated them to the musuem :3

& i finished my/fuschia's orchard :>

Another day of mostly terraforming which is now giving me a general idea of what my island will look like overall once everything is placed etc. Next up is all about placing my crescent moon pond which I hope will look really good especially from my look out point. Fingers crossed it looks good both on the island and on my map as well. 😶🤞🏻

Trying to figure out what to do with my recently reset island. I'm trying to make a big hedge maze. It's .... okay. I've been feeling a little down about this island but I put some white street lamps around and they are helping it look nicer. I need to do more laying of paths which will hopefully improve things.

- redid some pathing
- delivered a package to Tangy
- spoke to Beau
- spoke to Stitches
- checked my mailbox
- saved some new custom designs
- worked on an order
- did some fishing
- sold some stuff to nook's

4/7/21
  • dailies: fossils, rocks, beach DIY, money tree, wasps etc.
  • bought turnips
  • pulled some weeds
  • sold stuff to the twins
  • talked to all villagers
  • found Bob's lost book
  • got rid of Octavian's fleas
  • Mermaid Chair DIY from Pascal
  • ordered some Kiki & Lala items
  • ordered K.K. Adventure
  • found Zucker on the first island I visited!!! & invited him to move in

Finished two problematic areas in my town.
I seem to have a lot of narrow paths leading to places and don’t really know what to do in these. Yesterday I managed to fill in two and I really like how it turned out. I still have a few to go, but progress is progress.

Yesterday I set my DA for the first time for my island named Moonraker! It is DA-6261-7021-4676, in case anyone would like to visit. Hope you enjoy!

I haven't gotten far in my game but I have placed my museum and gotten all the fruits that a lovely user let me have. 💗 💗

In no particular order:

I checked the mail. I picked up the bug model on the ground that my alt left my main and made room in my storage; dropped off the materials at alt’s house. Dug up a flower and sold it. Talked to spike and after i sold something i got in the mail got the dupe diy and sold it and returned to gift him coconuts. Got an outfit and went back to sell it.

I customized and placed a piece of furniture on something. I moved a piece of furniture. I withdrew some bells and ordered something.

I customized another piece of furniture and placed it down. I placed a design that I downloaded down.

I customized another item and placed it down. I placed down some designs that I had made and moved them. I placed another piece of furniture down.

I moved one set of the placed items a bit to the to the right.

May make more adjustments but that’s all for today.

july 1st
i’m a bit behind again. 😅

checked the mail; received a letter from BON, a soup kettle from merengue and a plushie from mom!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected materials
got a log stool diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a bekasab robe and a blue subway-tile wall in return
returned a lost book to beau and got a zap suit in return
checked the recycling bin; found a moldy dress and a cardboard box
collected my daily bonus nook miles
sold stuff
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
harvested my pear trees
crafted a fishing rod
planted some flowers
checked the shops; bought flower seeds from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

I did a lot of work this holiday weekend on my gothic island and also on my new "elegant" town island (it's not that elegant but that's the aesthetic I'm going for).

july 2nd
checked the mail; received a letter from bruce!
collected materials
got a pond stone diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a sparkly embroidered tank and a study chair in return
delivered a package for marty from merengue and got a ninja costume in return
delivered a package for whitney from merengue and got a puffy-sleeve blouse in return
checked the recycling bin; found a rush tatami
sold stuff
did some fishing
had a meteor shower tonight! i made some wishes and got a large star fragment from celeste :’)
checked out what kicks was selling; he didn’t have anything i need, though :(
checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s

-ordered some stuff
-traded some stuff
-finished designing my new room! Bathroom + resting area. I'm quite proud of it!
-caught some sharks. Saw another in the ocean but my fishing rod broke right before it and when I came back out it's gone :(
-caught two napoleon fish
-decorated my entrance! The entrance looks finished but not the rest of the island haha
-finished a gulliver quest
-shot a balloon and....it fell onto a big blueish rock (granite?) and disappeared :eek:

Last edited:
In no particular order:

I checked the mail.

Started clearing some of the items from prom night from my house. Had to make room in my storage.

I moved some items so I could place item that I had ordered down, and then I moved them back.

I picked up a lost item “Mi diario secreto.” Might keep for decorating (too bad we can’t read it 🥴; good chance to find out who his crush is).

I sold the items that I moved from my interior.

I talked to spike and gave him wrapped coconuts. sold the pink paint flooring he gave me.

I shook some more coconuts from some trees and wrapped them.

Dropped some materials off at an alt’s house.

Might go to harv’s studio later.

july 3rd
checked the mail; received a letter from marty!
collected materials
got an ironwood dresser diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a printed layered shirt, an athletic jacket and an embroidered tank in return
delivered a package for fuchsia from bruce
caught a piranha for bruce and got a top hat in return
checked the recycling bin; found a newton’s cradle
sold stuff
did some fishing and diving
planted a few flowers
crafted a mini diy workbench and a diy workbench
got pondering from mr. slider
checked the shops

Nothing really to report from me just doing the daily routine but on the one side. Zell is all moved in finally got rid of the horrible smug I got from the campsite.

july 4th
checked the mail; received a letter from the HHA and a papa bear from audie!
collected materials
got a garden bench diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a lattice wall, a happi tee and a do-rag in return
delivered a package for sprinkle from del and got a sleeveless parka in return
checked the recycling bin
sold stuff
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
got rid of the flowers that spawned from yesterday’s rain
planted a few new flowers
checked the bulletin board; there was an announcement for an upcoming fishing tourney!
harvested my pear trees
crafted a net
bought turnips from daisy mae
checked the shops

Back