• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Today I:
🍎gifted all my villagers apples and pears (asides the ones I couldn't find or dont like)
📕ordered some more books -_- (they always take so many to craft stuff)
🔨visited a player island to get some DIYs
✉ checked the post and received a quite sad letter from reneigh
💪started work on my outdoor theatre area
🐪sahraha was visiting, brought all carpets and a mystery floor (didn't find the carpet I was looking for)
🐶visited bones in his home (which is super cute)
👗visited the able sisters and picked out some clothing to give to the other character/person on my island
🌻got my first 2 gold Rose's! On accident... 🤦‍♂️
Will most likely spend the rest of the day collecting and crafting more items/getting the friendship points up and looking for leif/paintings

july 12th
checked the mail; received a wizard’s robe from marty and an item i ordered!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected materials
got a hanging terrarium diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a figure-skating dress, a cute wall-mounted clock and a gray shanty wall in return
caught a sweetfish for merengue and got an ancient sashed robe in return
checked the recycling bin
collected my daily bonus nook miles
sold stuff
did some fishing and diving
planted a few flowers
got a pearl from pascal
crafted a fishing rod
ordered a light blue phrygian cap
checked to see what kicks was selling; he sadly didn’t have anything i need today :(
checked the shops; bought a yellow balloon from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

Slowly chipping away at island design every time I play. Got some more stuff configured for my plaza area when you first walk in, and leading up to the town hall. The process continues to be slow, but I'm feeling good about most of what I'm doing now. Next thing will probably be to completely redo my "boardwalk area", which will require a full teardown.

- checked the mail
- talked to marshal
- gave judy a gift
- delivered a package to raymond
- laid down some new custom designs
- did a trade
- picked up some weeds
- dug up some fossils
- picked some peaches and apples
- sold some stuff to Nook's
- did some fishing
- crafted some furniture
- ordered some items

Today I turned on my game and ordered the green phrygian hat. Then I turned it off. Still debating whether to order five more of those ship helm door decorations. 🤔

7/14
• Collected star fragments from the beach! I found a total of 14 regular frags, 1 large frag, and 2 Cancer frags!
• Gullivarrr washed up on shore today; I found the phone stuffed against the eastern safety nets.
• Found so many of my villagers eating popsicles that I couldn't help feeling a little jealous (IRL, my freezer sucks, sp no ice cream 😭 )
• Chatted with Patty, Pekoe, Pashmina, and Kitty.
• Ended up selling Pekoe one of the mosquitoes I'd caught last night.
• Gathered up and sold a lot of seashells...
• Customized a few items.
• Gayle was thinking about moving away, but I was thankfully able to change her mind. (Phew!)
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.

I haven’t played much recently. Honestly I’m thinking about restarting but I’m conflicted. However I had some inspiration today and spent over an hour terraforming to complete a new area for my lovely goats Kidd and Nan…

then Kidd has the audacity to tell me he’s thinking of moving 😤 lmao NO. You’re here forever 🙂

I changed a bit of my river and moved my bridge slightly to the right...

Today i: (15 july) (should have been dating these oop)
🎁gave all my villagers gifts
🎥worked on my outdoor theatre
👗brought clothes
👗did a labelle challenge (sporty theme)
🔨crafted/customised new items
🌲promptly stopped crafting items as I ran out of wood
🌉admired the new wooden zen bridge (total 3 bridges on the island now)
💀got a skeleton for the graveyard

Did other little tasks that I forgot to note down oops

Made a giant cliff, attempted to make a crescent moon pond, tore the whole thing down as I hated everything. Rebuilt the cliff and multiple waterfalls into a sunken lake instead which I should’ve done in the first place. Fun times. 🙃

7/15
• Recieved a Pirate Dress in the mail from Gullivarrr, this time in black!
• Delivered the gifts! (Marina's was sent through the mail, as she wouldn't stand up despite my waiting)
• Chatted with Kitty, Patty, Pashmina, and Pekoe.
• Kitty taught me how to make a fancy rose wreath!
• Patty told me Flick was here, so I brought him both plenty of bugs to sell and three common butterflies for a collectible.
• Helped Pekoe return an item to Pashmina, who'd accidentally left it behind at lunch.
• Bought some more wrapping paper and customization kits.
• Put some bells into savings.
• Started up a list of specific gifts to give everyone based on their preferences (hopefully, this might get me closer to recieving pictures...)

Recently started a new island this past week, today I made quite a lot of bells from catching new bugs and fish.
Tomorrow I’ll be able to donate some to Blathers once the museum upgrade has finished.

Today I checked my mail and put one thing in my storage. I ordered six more rodeo springy ride ons for my main, forgot how many for an alt (to store). Also ordered five more I think fo the ship helm wall decoration for an alt (to store).

- changed my outfit
- checked the mail
- talked to Pashmina and Fang
- dug up weeds
- dug up money spot
-dug up fossils
- shot down some balloons
- adjusted some waterfalls
- adjusted some pathing
- picked some pears and oranges
- bought some clothes at Ables
- sold assessed fossils to Nook's
- ordered some items
- did some swimming
- did some fishing
- planted some pumpkins
- relocated some trees
- moved some flowers to the beaches
-crafted some fish bait
-crafted some leaf piles

-Talked with Ken today but he still doesn't have the gift option
-Came up with an amazing idea today: I bought a bunch of wooden shop signs and then searched Pinterest for custom designs of villagers. Then I downloaded the designs of villagers living (Ken, Lolly, Zell, Gruff, Bea, Bubbles, Moose, Rodeo)/lived(Hazels) on my island. Then I bought a bunch of customization kits and customized each sign as a villager design and then placed the correct (which took a while because they looked exactly the same in my pocket and I have a bad memory) shop sign in front of the villager houses. :cool:
-Saw some interesting island designs that I might try out once I unlock the terraform feature
-Got a yucca out of the recycling bin
-Did a lot of trades today
-Traded with someone and she said she hasn't replied in a long time because her dog got put down :(
-Someone was giving away furniture and I asked if there was any sphinx left, he said yes, I went and there was only a pyramid. No complaints from me though
-Leif came over and I bought a lot of starts and seeds. I was hoping for windflower but he didn't have any
-C.J. and Saharah haven't came in a long time so I think either one of them is going to come tomorrow

7/16
• Took the common butterfly model out of the mail.
• Hit rocks to replenish my material stores, and in search of gold nuggets (still no luck).
• An announcement for Rex's birthday has appeared on the bulletin board!
• Chatted with Pekoe and Pashmina. Sounds briefly with Patty (as she was shopping), and didn't run into Kitty at all.
• Kicks was visiting today; I bought a few things from him that I didn't have yet so that I could catalogue them.
• Made a few Hot Items (namely acoustic guitars) and other things to sell.
• Ordered a few villager-specific gifts to start stockpiling in accordance with my lists.
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.

7/16

I was right in my last post about having CJ or Saharah over because CJ came :) Did a fishing challenge of catching 3 "small fry" in a row. Took a bit because I didn't really know how small small fry is and it was hard finding the tiniest fish. Commissioned him to do a whale shark model.

Forgot what happened the rest of the day

7/17

-Did some trades
-Paid about 5 peoples' bridge/incline debts. Here's what I have to say: It's a lot harder giving to other people than I imagined. A lot people weren't ready, took a lot of time to give me their dodo codes, and generally weren't too polite. One of them even told me to hurry because they were going to do other trades but I waited for them about 30 minutes prior to them sending the code :( I'll still do giveaways but I'll just reopen the offer when somebody isn't ready within 10 minutes. To my 'surprise', only a minority was prompt, quick to respond, and polite haha.
-
Paid off my mortgage :) Mainly because I sold a pyramid
-Wisp came today and gave me a fortune telling set

I keep forgetting to update oops 🤦‍♂️

Currently I am trying to collect all the seasonal bugs off the palm trees, as well as collect enough wood to continue working on some of the areas of my island that are a bit underwhelming , I have one full dinosaur to go before my fossils are done (news to me 🤦‍♂️) so I'm completely bulldozing mystery islands to accomplish this.

Also still trying to get villager photos (which is harder than I'd initially thought?)

Going to make the kitchen for my house soon- and get to work on my partners house on the island, we're going for a western/gothic vibe in there so I'll have to order a bunch of items through tbt when have enough points to do so 😂😊

I forgot to post yesterday 😓

7/17
• Chatted with Kitty, Pashmina, Pekoe, and Patty.
• Delivered the gifts! (Gayle's was sent through the mail, as she was attending Slider's show)
• Hit rocks to search for gold nuggets and replenish my materials.
• Bought more wrapping paper.
• Attended Slider's show; he played Two Days Ago.
• Cleaned out some space in my mailbox.
• Checked out some custom designs.

7/18
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 238,439 points, the same as last week.
• Hit rocks to search for gold nuggets and replenish my materials .
• Chatted with Patty and Pashmina (couldn't find Pekoe or Kitty).
• Crafted items to sell.
• An announcement for the upcoming Bug-Off has appeared on the bulletin board! (Looks like Rex's birthday will be busy AND buzzy! )
• Bought a few items from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue them.
• Put some bells into savings.
• Cleared out some storage space.
• Ordered some more villager-specific gifts

Back