• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I've been working on Nook Miles achievements and recently discovered that Wisp is one of them. :confused: So for the first time last evening I looked for, and found, his/her spirit pieces. Don't know what reward I got, but they have never been worth the time and effort (imo) in the past, so I may leave that "achievement" uncompleted. 🤷‍♀️

7/19
• Flick was here today; I brought him three honeybees for a collectible.
• Chatted with Pekoe, Patty, Pashmina, and Kitty.
• Pekoe warned me that Harry was sick, so I made sure to swing by the store and pick up some medicine for him.
• Patty was thinking about moving away, but I was able to change her mind (phew!).
• Ordered some more villager-specific gifts.

- checked the mail
- went swimming
- caught some sea creatures
- looked for money glow spot
- went fishing
- dug up some Manila clams
- bought some stuff from ables
- bought furniture from Nook's
- sold some stuff to Nook's
- ordered some items from Nook shopping
- decorated one of my beach areas
- delivered a gift to Judy
- talked to Diana and Tangy
- removed some weeds

7/20
• Took the honeybee model out of the mail. Kitty also sent me a pair of fishnet tights 😆
• There was a visitor at the campsite today: Baabara the Sheep. (I must admit, she is rather adorable. Still, the only one for me who can fill that sheep-shaped hole is Vesta!)
• Ran into C.J. outside the campsite. After completing his Small-Fry challenge, I brought him both fish to sell and three Napoleonfish for a collectible.
• Chatted with Kitty, Pekoe, Pashmina, and Patty.
• Ended up helping Kitty deliver a package to Marshal that had ended up at her house on accident.
• Found a lost notebook in the park. After asking around, I was able to get it back to its owner: Pashmina
• Bought a few items from the Able Sister's that I didn't have so that I could catalogue them.
• Put some bells into savings.
• Cleared out stone storage space.
• Ordered some more Villager-specific gifts.
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow.

- checked the mail
- went swimming
- planted some flowers on the beach
- did some terraforming on the remaining areas of my island
- picked some peaches and apples
- hit some rocks
- took some pics
- walked around the museum
- browsed some custom designs
- ordered some stuff from Nook shopping
- collected butterflies and commissioned flick
- cleaned out storage
- went fishing
- crafted fish bait
- collected shells
- talked to Tangy and Beau

july 13th
i have quite a bit of catching up to do lol

checked the mail; received a cream and sugar from marty and an item i ordered!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected materials
got a shell fountain diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a red heart-pattern wall, a noble zap suit and a skeleton in return
did a treasure hunt with del and found the treasure in time! it was a zap suit :’)
checked the recycling bin
collected my daily bonus nook miles
sold stuff
did some fishing and bug catching
crafted a net
harvested my pear trees
stopped fuchsia from leaving
ordered a purple phrygian cap
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements

I managed to finally get started on organizing flowers now that most of my breeding is down to just cloning. Near where you ladder down to meet Red and doing a diagonal rainbow.

I flattened a lot of my island imma start a journal as soon as I finish

-Firstly, Isabelle announced that we have a visitor at the campsite 🥳 went to go check out who it was, it was Paolo and I opted not to invite him
-Went back to my house to check the mail, Flo sent my a red lily bag and I don't think I've ever received flower seeds from a villager before so that was interesting!
-Watered some flowers by my house I'm trying to duplicate
-Checked out both shops
-Found the glowing spot and planted a money tree
-Harvested a different fully grown money tree
-Talked to my villagers
-Gave Flo some wrapped fruits, she gave me an orange-paint wall
-Changed up some custom design paths over near the campsite
-Caught some more bugs that I want to make in to models eventually
-Collected some Nook Miles tasks
-Lastly, I moved Ètoile to my island recently so I went to Harv's island to try some clothes on her and I think I got some good gift ideas for her

july 14th
checked the mail; received a letter from sprinkle and an item i ordered!
collected materials
got a palm-tree lamp diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a podium, a rattan low table and a mini fridge in return
returned a lost pouch to merengue and got a throwback hat table in return
checked the recycling bin; found a cedar sapling
sold stuff
did a trade
did some fishing and bug catching
ordered a red phrygian cap
commissioned a damselfly model from flick
checked the shops; bought flower seeds from nook’s

Today I opened my island for visitors so they could come see celeste. I also decided I was going to start hosting birthday events in game for other people. So I am currently in the process of figuring out what items I want to move around my island. Only a little part of it is done but things are a bit of a mess. I have decided that I will have 5 areas for birthday parties and lead groups into the theme they want with warp pipes. I will host games, give gifts and so on. I think it will be fun but im not sure if anyone will want to take part in it.

Finally completed the fossil collection in my museum. Still have many fish, sea creatures and insects to catch, though (I should play more and more often).

Yesterday I started on a small “graveyard” area in the back of my island. I might see if I can grab pictures of my Wild World villagers to put there to pay my respect to the 100s of hours I put into that game! 😊

Today i:
💀finished the fossil section of my museum
🙃tried and failed to transfer photos from my switch to my phone
🏠re-decorated my house (kitchen/Livingroom/botanical room/bedroom)
📷took lots of pictures
👗ordered more clothes
👗made a laundry area on the island behind nooks
🔨crafted lots of DIYs
🦊visited redd on a players island- brought a painting
🎁gifted my villagers flower
🏠ordered some items for another house on the island
🐛sold some bugs to flick

Today I started replacing blue and pink hydrangea bushes with red and yellow hibiscus bushes. I had 20 of each color in storage, but they were gone very quickly. Gotta check other islands for Leif and buy about 20 more of each. I don't know how many bushes I have, but that should be enough...

Been a while so I'll just write what I remember from the last few days
-popped a balloon that landed straight into water
-Gruff moved out so I frantically took their pictures and bought their posters
-Commissioned Flick to make an agrias butterfly model
-Went on somebody's island to talk to Celeste and wish on stars

-Gruff moved away so I used a nmt and found Erik so I invited him to join
-Finally got 4 stars and KK came over
-Changed some waterscapes
-Built a stone bridge
-Bought a new land plot that I'm going to use nmts to look for a good villager

7/21 (logged in reeeaaally late, as one of my other games dropped a huge update and I got sucked in...)
• Recieved a joke in the mail from Rex that read thus: "What did the cake say while cutting an onion? I'm in tiers!" (I'm keeping that 😆 )
• Also took the Napoleonfish model out of the mail.
• Made a mad dash for the Able's so I could check out their inventory before they closed.
• Pashmina tracked me down to give me a dollhouse dress (in a color I didn't have yet! ). I chatted with her a bit, and then gave her a present back.
• Got startled by a few bursts of shouting stars! I made wishes whenever I could!
• Delivered the rest of the gifts!
• Gulliver washed up on shore again. It took me a little while to find the missing parts.
• ...got assaulted by a scorpion right outside of Gayle's house because my dumb@ forgot to put my net away...
• Also chatted with Patty and Pekoe (I couldn't find Kitty anywhere, so her gift also ended up being sent through the mail).

It’s been a while since I posted here. Here’s what I did today.

-Decorated the winery with some plants to add some color. There was too much brown for my liking.

-Rearranged a section of my farmer’s yard to include a shed.

-I helped Pashmina give an apology gift to Roscoe. It was a bathrobe. XD He kept it.

-I spent about 50 NMT looking for the trash mystery island. I didn’t find it but I did uproot 8 fully grown bamboo, 25 bamboo shoot, and fished 5 tires.

- I also learned the trash bag diy that I was looking for. Now I just need to find a faster way to get boots....

july 15th
checked the mail; received a damselfly model from flick and an item i ordered!
collected materials
got a bone doorplate diy from my daily diy bottle
had a camper today; checked to see who it was and it was rodney!
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a safety helmet, colourful tile flooring and a belted dotted dress in return
delivered a package to fuchsia for del and got a tango dress in return
caught a pufferfish for merengue and got an instant-muscles suit in return
checked the recycling bin; found a yellow-hyacinth bag
sold stuff
did a few trades
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
crafted a fishing rod
checked to see what redd was selling; he sadly only had fakes today
checked the shops; bought wrapping paper from nook’s

Back