• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

Well, I did it! Completed the fish section for this month and most of the bug section. Just missing the fly, ant and flea and then I’m done with everything for this month. Other than that it’s been a quiet day. Not much else to do now other than wait for resident service to get built and then I’ll have a little more to do. ^^

I was trying to find Margie whose amiibo I recently scanned in, to give her daily gift (to get her pic) and couldn't find her. So I went to the museum, hoping against hope she'd be in the fossils section. I've been dying to get a pic of any of my villagers standing in that evolutionary chart but no one had so far...and there she was in that very section walking around, I was beyond happy!!!

So I waited for a few minutes, and was over the moon when she finally went to the elephant spot, so adorable cuz she was tilting her head left & right looking at the wooly mammoth!

It only took 17 months, but finally got one of those pics lol.

-Checked the mail, Cookie sent me a raincoat and it was raining today when I logged in so I put it on straight away
-Found Saharah wandering near my house so I bought what she had with her today
-Talked to my villagers
-Gave wrapped fruits to Ètoile. She gave me a victorian dress
-Checked out both shops, bought a fishing rod since mine was broken
-Completed some Nook miles tasks
-Cleaned up some flowers
-Went to Harv's island to try some different clothes on my villagers
-Went to resident services to deposit some bells in the ABD and print off some more Nook Mile tickets

Really have to try and update this as I play the game (instead of trying to remember what I did the day before).

9/10/21 (Yesterday)
  • Blathers has arrived! Donated a whole bunch of stuff for him to kick-start the museum.
  • Finally earned enough bells to upgrade that tent... only to realize that I didn't have to pay for it at all since it's a LOAN! Jeez, I suck at reading.
  • And since I've upgraded, I've finally got the Nook Miles+ bonuses, which means I finally upgraded my tools to less flimsy ones.
  • This also means I got to finally vault-pole across the island! More discoveries!
  • Sold a bunch of weeds. Wait, is that a pun? Is Timmy high on my weeds? But anyway, easy achievement. If only all my nooks could be this easily earned.
Will try and update what I catch starting today.

9/11/21
  • The museum is up! Time to donate a bunch of stuff. Spoke too soon. It's still being built...
  • My dream house is up! Time to start decorating...
  • Arranged around a bunch of stuff in my house. Set up the ventilation fan and the party garland. Learned what a "garland" is. Also hung my wet suit on the wall, but will probably need to take it down later for diving...
  • Learned how to grab items in my inventory/pocket for the first time...
  • Caught more creatures today... Forgot to list them down again, because to be honest, it's just too much of a hassle to step away from my Switch and list down each creature on my PC. :ROFLMAO: Sorry, I'm lazy.
  • Accidentally chopped down quite a number of trees on one of the adjacent islands without realizing that stumps don't grow back. Oh well. I ended up making stumps of a few other trees that were obstructing my way on the main island.
  • Inadvertently breaking the stones entirely (by hitting them after eating an apple) when I realized that they're probably not gonna respawn if I smash them into oblivion...
  • Thankfully, found more stones to smash on other Mysterious Islands. Yes, I've began to invite my first three campers using Nook Miles Tickets. Though I must say... man, Jambette's appearance is kinda off-putting. I know that's incredibly mean (and shallow) to say, but I'm sorry: I'm shallow like that. lol It's the lipstick. I might have to "accidentally" chase her off after I meet my three-villager quota...
  • Planted a few palm trees, bamboo shoots and poppies (that I got from other Mysterious Islands) on my island.
  • Donated 30 of every wood to Timmy; just need 17 more Iron Nuggets to finish the shop. That also means I can't craft any more advance items if I want to finish setting up the shop quickly, a fact I learned the hard way by wasting nuggets...
Think that's about it now. Hope I'll get more nuggets tomorrow.

9/10
• Spoke with Gayle a bit (I don't want her to feel left out again 😓 ).
• Ran into Wisp again; after helping him out, I received a macrame tapestry as a reward.
• Chatted with Kitty and Pashmina (the latter was visiting the former), Pekoe (sitting under a tree, enjoying a chocolate donut), Mathilda (hard at work again, crafting some gold bars), and Patty (out for a stroll).
• Caught a few bugs for storage in case anyone needs a flower-or-stump-loving bug later.
• Leif was here, but I didn't buy anything. Did sell him some excess weeds, though.
• Had a lot of fossils assessed.
• Was startled by falling stars, so I made a few wishes!
• Someone lost a book at the plaza; after asking around, I was able to return it to its owner, Kitty (must've misplaced her novel again, I thought).
• Cleared out some storage space.
• Decided to pick out and wrap some gifts to deliver tomorrow.

• opened the mail - received a Moss Ball from Diana and the Golden Shovel DIY from Gulliver, previously purchased this DIY for my main character so left it for my second character to learn
  • visited the shops - purchased an Oversized-Sweats Dress from Able Sisters
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and had daily fossils assessed and sold
  • collected some seashells from the beach
  • watered the flowers
  • spoke to my villagers - Rosie was crafting a Magna-Library Wall but I already knew the DIY
  • gave gifts to Julian and Vivian - received an After-School Jacket and a Poncho-Style Sweater
  • caught some bugs - agreed to sell a grasshopper to Maple and sold the rest at Nooks Cranny
  • went diving and picked up another pearl from Pascal
  • crafted and customised some items
  • checked the recycling bin and picked up a Cute Vanity
  • completed some daily Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some miles
  • attended the K.K. Slider concert with Fauna and Rosie and received K.K. Island

september 9th
checked the mail; received red babouches from fauna and the genuine famous painting that i bought from redd!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found a giant clam
got an ironwood table diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave wrapped fruit/giant clams to the ones i need pics from - got a white clothes closet from ketchup, a red throwback skull radio from carmen and a red ninja costume from fauna
delivered a package to fauna for sprinkle and got a red parka and shirtdress in return
caught a walker cicada and a banded dragonfly for carmen and got a light blue flight-crew uniform and a skeleton 🤨 in return
margie was sick today, so i brought her some medicine and got her photo (my 2nd copy of it!!) in return :’o
customized an item
checked the bulletin board; there was a new announcement for whitney’s birthday on the 17th!
received random gifts from marty (a cocoa protein shaker bottle) and ketchup (a purple steampunk costume)
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
got a pearl from pascal
put some stuff into storage
checked the recycling bin; found some navy blue holey socks
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
helped out gullivarrr
checked the shops; bought medicine from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

I started putting down some paths. Does anyone else get discouraged sometime when seeing other islands, everyone's islands look so amazing, and I feel like mine is crap lol I'm not good with designing

9/11
• Collected a few star fragments from the beach! Ended up finding a large frag!
• Found a recipe for the tall lantern in a bottle that washed up on shore!
• Delivered the gifts! (One had to be sent through the mail)
• Decided to fish for a bit, caught two Giant Trevallies, a ray, and a Mahi-mahi for specimen storage; and also a blue marlin!
• Chatted with Mathilda (working out), Pashmina (chilling at home), Pekoe (who decided I needed some outdoor sandals), Kitty (attending Slider's show), and Patty (out shopping at Nook's).
• Helped Pekoe return an item to Rex, something he'd accidentally left behind the last time he'd visited (and due to how I'm pretty convinced they're dating, I couldn't help my smirk). It was a security outfit (I hope to god they weren't roleplaying... 😅 ).
• Bought some things from the Able Sisters that I didn't have yet so that I could catalogue them.
• Bought some customization kits and wrapping paper.
• Attended Slider's show; he played K.K. Safari.

On my island it has been kinda weird. I found a day when Celeste was on my island so I’ve been farming the recipes for about a week now. So not much has happened but while doing the grind I have been collecting stuff to sell so once the recipe farming is over I can finish moving homes and placing bridges and inclines.

• Sorted out my storage a bit, sold some spring/summer clothes to make room for fall/winter clothes, plus bugs & fish I’m holding for models
  • Purchased an imperial table, essay set, and from Nooks, bought flashy jackets from Ables to catalog
  • Invited Mathilda in to camp via amiibo card, will likely invite her to move in after two more visits
  • Collected star frags on the beaches
  • Shot down a few balloons, obtained Tree’s Bounty Mobile and Pile of Leaves diys
  • Talked and gifted fossils to residents I don’t have pics from yet (Shari, Apple, Lopez, and Sherb), and to Kiki, who I somehow have two pics from? Can you tell she’s my fav? lol
  • Considered pathing, got as far as entrance to Nooklings and decided to stop
  • Sold a bunch of flowers
  • Obtain Fancy Rose Wreath diy from Shari
  • Wished on stars
  • Caught K.K. and obtain K.K. Rally

For the last few days...
Did the birthday event for myself and Pecan.
Gave Pecan some apples and gave cupcakes to some villagers.
Diana and Cranston where the ones who hosted my party.
Made all the golden tools and completed the golden tools achievement
Caught a bunch of bugs and fish that I needed to make models of
Removed some trees and brushes so I can raise some cliffs
Moved Wolfgang's house two spaces back
Finished crafting all the orange fruit diys
Planted a bunch of peach trees
Decided to try to expand my coffee and boba tea cafe to include a little library/reading area
Fixed the edges of the rivers so it's not so even and straight.
Removed a bunch of flowers that started to infest other areas.
Added the KK concert on my birthday and Saturday and got the 30 concert achievement

Im on Day 2 on my island.
I spent the whole day fishing, got this months fish, and diving creatures and with that im 500k in bells!

I also have found my 3 stater villagers.
Marina, Merry and Erik!

9/12
  • Bought some turnips for the first time. Will note the cost down here for posterity's sake: 96 bells. Bought 100 of 'em.
  • Held an opening ceremony for both my museum and my newly opened shop.
  • Donated a bunch of stuff to the museum, but had an unpleasant experience. See my rant on "ACNH Rant Thread" for more details.
  • Gave Frita my portable radio by mistake. Had to buy it back. Also realized that my gift was useless since all villagers have their own radio...
  • Bought a Cute Music Player only to realize it doesn't actually play music like the portable radio, that you have to buy music for it to play...
  • Gave Hamlet my camping cot since the poor guy's been sleeping in a sleeping sack (so does poor Frita). I've gotten two new beds already, so I don't need it.
  • Removed the toilet from my home until I've built my restroom.
  • Decorated my home with the Super Mario Bros. wallpaper and tiles.
  • Began building my first bridge across two islands.
  • Began building the first three villager houses on my island.
  • Got 20 apples for 5000 bells via trading today from friendly user "Gabriele". Need them to craft Juicy-Apple TV and Apple Chair for villager home.
  • Finished building all the furniture for the three homes!
  • Discovered how to run for the first time...
  • Completed quite a number of Nook Mile+ tasks, and I'm now just waiting for the inevitable villagers that shall come...
Overall, a decent day with lots of productivity (not counting that one sour note at the museum).

I tt'd to 5 p.m to catch certain bugs & fish for my models then was distracted by Dom, June & Rolf singing in the plaza. Dom's singing face kills me.

The whole thing was so cute I completely got sidetracked and realized when I turned off the game I forgot to look for the bugs & fish lol.

• attended my birthday party at Fauna’s house, along with Raymond and Whitney, and received a Birthday Hat
  • opened the mail and received Mom’s Homemade Cake
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and had fossils assessed and sold
  • visited the shops - purchased a Study Desk from Nooks Cranny and a couple of Cardigan-Shirt Combos from Able Sisters
  • spoke to my villagers - received the Log Garden Lounge DIY from Rosie but I already knew it
  • gave cupcakes to my villagers - received a variety of birthday items and a Figure Skating Dress
  • gave gifts to Julian and Vivian - received a Tiger Jacket and a Prim Outfit
  • popped a balloon and received a Buttoned Wraparound Skirt
  • caught and sold some fish
  • attended the K.K. concert with Wolfgang, Vivian and Julian - received K.K. Birthday
  • crafted and customised some items
  • did a little bit of decorating around my island
  • checked the recycling bin but didn’t pick anything up today
  • completed some of the daily Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some of the miles

september 10th
checked the mail; received a letter from sprinkle and a blue pirate dress from gullivarrr
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
got a cutting board diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave wrapped fruit/giant clams to the ones i need pics from - got a wavy-tile wall from ketchup, a green curry soup kettle from fauna and a pink elegant dress from carmen
caught an orchid mantis for ketchup and got her photo in return!! 🥺
delivered a package to audie for beau
did a trade
did some fishing, bug catching and diving
crafted a fishing rod and a shovel
put stuff into storage
received a random gift from fuchsia (a red paisley bandanna)
shot down 2 balloons and got a floral coffee cup and 5 iron nuggets
stopped ketchup from moving out
convinced audie to keep her current catchphrase
customized ketchup’s photo and added it to my photo wall
had a meteor shower! i made 20+ wishes and got 5 regular star fragments from celeste! 🌟
checked the recycling bin; found a rusted part
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
checked the shops; bought a piece of blue wrapping paper from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

9/13
Not much to update for now since I didn't get much sleep last night and only got to play a little bit of AC in the morning.

• Clay has moved in as my first (or rather, third) villager.
  • Got the customization tool from Tom. This should be a nice feature in the future to really customize my furniture... but I'll probably be too lazy to use it often. lmao
  • Found the money rock... I think? But I only got one sack of bell because I was too slow as always. lol I know there's a trick to it, how you should dig two holes behind you before you hit any rock so that you don't get bounced back, but man, that's too much effort... Guess I'll give it a try tomorrow.
  • My new room is up. I've made it a bedroom with a customized bed and a customized wardrobe. Very homey and cozy. Reminds me of my time in the tent, especially how it's lacking in decorations right now. lol The next room upgrade is 500,000+ bells, so yeah, that's not gonna happen for a little while...
That's all for now. Gonna catch some Zs. Will have to check out the turnip price rate for today later on...

Back