• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

september 3rd
checked the mail; received a letter from fauna and the ocean sunfish model that i commissioned from c.j.!
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials (found a gold nugget!)
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and found a giant clam
got a ukulele diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a cream metronome from carmen, a beige sweater dress from ketchup and green vinyl flooring from fauna
did some fishing and diving
shot down a balloon and got a pink table setting
received a random gift (a grey pyjama dress) from fauna
put stuff into storage
checked the recycling bin
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
bought rugs from saharah and exchanged 5 tickets for a circuit-board wall; sadly didn’t get any new rugs, though 😅
checked the shops
completed some nook mile achievements

E-fna4aVkAYEakm.jpeg

Finally caught the golden trout! What a headache, though. I went through so many stacks of fish bait, only to catch this thing by pure, flippin' accident. I hate this fish so much, lol.

9/4
• Took the Giant Snakehead model out of the mail.
• Chatted with Pekoe (out for a stroll along the shoreline), Patty (who asked me I'd I would be willing to catch her a stinkbug), Kitty (hard at work at her workbench), Mathilda (admiring the flowers in her yard), and Pashmina (checking out clothes at the Able's).
• Kitty showed me how to make a dark tulip wreath! (I later gathered the materials and crafted it)
• Attended Slider's show with Rex; he played K.K. Technopop.
• Pashmina told me she liked my "Petal Punk Princess" design; I actually did blush. Made me wonder what I should try designing next...
• Bought some things from the Able's that I didn't have yet so that I could catalogue them.
• Grabbed a stinkbug from storage and brought it to Patty.
• Decided to check out some new custom designs.

Yesterday I did a two trades for some long overdue DIY's as well as materials now we're at the start of the Autumn season in ACNH. Also I welcomed Whitney to my island and already I can tell she's going to fit in perfectly with my island aesthetic. Other than that I gave up on the idea of a rock garden around Stonehenge and instead moved it and turned into a magical/celestial circle using Nova Lights and eventually using Mush Lamps to making it even more magical.

september 4th
checked the mail; received green spangle shorts from fuchsia
dug up my daily fossils and money spot
collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials (found a gold nugget!)
checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
got a beekeeper’s hive diy from my daily diy bottle
talked to my villagers + gave gifts to the ones i need pics from - got a pink long chenille cardigan from fauna, a yellow tool cart from ketchup and a pink forest-print dress from carmen
delivered a package to whitney for fauna and got a purple bathrobe in return
updated my passport
did some fishing
cleared out my storage a bit and put some new stuff in
checked the recycling bin
collected my daily bonus nook miles and checked nook shopping
listened to a k.k. slider performance and received a copy of k.k. fusion
checked the shops; bought 10 pieces of pink wrapping paper from nook’s
completed some nook mile achievements

I continued on with my Stonehenge celestial garden by adding Mush Lamps alternating in colour (blue & white) from the Nova Lights. I also added in two Crescent Moon Chairs in adjacent colours and so far the space is looking gorgeous. I’m just unsure how to fill the rest of the space baring in mind I want to add a few Halloween items when I get the DIY.

Other than that I took out some trees and replanted them so I can stunt their growths in a variety of sizes. Lastly I added in some Mush Parasols and a Mush Stool as well as replant mainly white flowers with pink, blue and purple ones scattered in between.

I’m officially all designed out for the day. 😴

I gave gifts to the seven villagers whose photos I don't yet have: Gwen, Iggly, Vesta, Deli, Bunnie, O'Hare, and June. Vesta tends to be hard to find! But not in the museum....

Where is Vesta?

Gave out September wreaths a couple of days late...next day they all had them on their doors! Oh, the fruit wreaths! So pretty!

Decided to try to play the game in Japanese again with much difficulty.

Gave gifts to Wolfgang and Pecan
Downloaded a bunch of patterns to try to find something that works for my boba stall. I found one that works for now but I'm probably going to change it later. I tried making my own but I was very uninspired
Bought a bunch of simple panels and customize them to be one of the default wood panel one design for my extra character
Pulled out some furniture to display for my coffee shop.
Crafted some more fruit related DIYs.
Caught some snails for a model

• opened the mail
  • spoke to my villagers and gave gifts to Whitney and Julian
  • chopped wood, hit rocks and had the daily fossils assessed and sold
  • visited the shops
  • caught and sold some fish
  • picked up a couple of weeds
  • watered the flowers and dug up a few that had grown too much
  • crafted and customised a few items
  • did a little bit of redecorating on part of the island
  • completed some Nook Miles tasks and redeemed some miles

Time-traveled to July 6th around 3am for the purpose of catching one golden stag and one giraffe stag, and I did! It took about two hours...in the meantime I snagged two sharks, two red snappers, one scorpion, a giant stag, several miyama and saw stags, and retrieved Gullivarrrs communicator. :)

- opened the mail and trashed them (just HHA spam again)
- found Redd at the secret beach! I had my PC reserve an authentic mystic statue. I also bought a white cordless phone.
- gifted Cranston a bag of pears
- welcomed Jitters to my island! He will make a great addition to the fall/Halloween villagers
- Zucker gave me another bottom-rimmed glasses. Since I never use glasses I sold them for Bells
- Fished a soft-shelled turtle from the river.

It took me a few days to complete, but I managed to finish my fish section of my museum and collected every fish there is and I plan to work on the insect section next when I have the chance. For the time being, I started to decorate my island a bit and moved some of my villager homes around so I can make them their own small garden area.

Found my new island today after transferring all the bells and NMTs I bought yesterday and today. I only had to reset a few times until I found something I liked. Gonna keep it on today’s date and will start working on it tomorrow. I’m so glad my mom let me borrow her island to hold my stuff. Now off to bed for me. 😴

9/6 (raining)
• Gullivarrr washed up on shore today; it took me a little while to find the phone, which had fallen near the eastern safety nets.
• Chatted with Kitty (chilling at home), Pekoe (Harry was visiting), Mathilda (on her way back from the store, it looked like), and Pashmina (crafting a shell partition), but I couldn't seem to find Patty anywhere...
• Made a mad dash for the Able's to check out their stock before closing time. Bought some things that I didn't have yet so that I could catalogue them.
• Checked out some more custom designs.

Back