• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

-Found Gulliver and did his quest.
-Purposely made 1 stack of turnips rot so I can donate an ant to the museum.
-Caught 2 salmon and 1 dorado. I sold the dorado.
-Sold the fossils that I found.
-Ed stopped by after my character finished changing outfits. He gave me a shirt.

Forgot to post yesterday...again 😖

9/16
• There was a visitor at the campsite today: Maggie the Pig.
• Found Gulliver washed up on shore...(but only realized I'd forgotten to help him out AFTER I'd called it a day. Oops 😖 )
• Rock update: no new appearances so far...
• Chatted with Pietro (chilling at home) and Francine (crafting a bamboo speaker), but never once ran into Rhonda...
• Found a gyroid fragment on the beach!
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster.

9/17 (foggy, started raining @ 8pm)
• Isabelle happily announced that Slider was back in town; later in the day, I attended the show, and he played K.K. Dixie.
• Found a lost notebook near the campground; I had three guesses for to who dropped it, but ended up asking around anyway; it turned out to belong to Pekoe (I knew it belonged to a "nice" villager, but I have three of them, sooo...)
• Chatted with Pietro (crafting a decayed tree), Rhonda (attending Slider's show), and Francine (shopping at the Able Sisters).
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Bloopoid!

9/18
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 234,562 points, the same as last week.
• Immediately caught an arapaima right outside my house! 😯
• Dug up a Babbloid and a Squeakoid that popped up from yesterday's rain.
• Chatted with Pietro (out for a stroll) and Francine (making a cherry tart), but never ran into Rhonda...
• Found a notice on the bulletin board; looks like the final Bug-Off of the year is this Saturday (don't think I'll be able to participate this time, it's gonna be a busy day...)
• Deposited a LOT of bells into savings.

I gave away a bunch of fish and bug models to my husband and grandson recently. CJ showed up on the15th so I started commissioning for fish models to replenish my collection. :rolleyes: When I time-traveled to the 16th to pick them up, Redd was there. So I traveled back and forth for a few days, ordering models and buying genuine art, alternately! I like when that happens!

-For the past few days I’ve just been time traveling back and forth looking for a specific Gullivar item.
-Had player 3 complete 6 houses in HHP. I only did the bare minimum, so that’s why it went by fast.

Yk i finally talked to all my villagers and personally got to know them instead of always passing them and focusing on what I’m gonna buy .. it is really peaceful knowing that these little people in the video game really care about you like it’s nice and I just really adore acnl and acnh so much <3 I’m gonna head to bed now :p byee

Phone died before I could post last night 😅
Also, I could've sworn I posted on the 19th, but apparently not. My bad, y'all.

9/19
• Isabelle made the official announcement for the upcoming Bug-Off.
• Found Rex wandering around in mu yard...
• Chatted with Rhonda (chilling at home), Pietro (making gnocchi di zucca), and Francine (working out in her yard).
• Found Gullivarrr washed up on the beach again. Luckily, it didn't take very long to find the phone.
• Later helped Francine return an item to Pietro that the he'd accidentally left behind at her house. However, it turned out he'd already gone and replaced it, so I ended up with the barista uniform instead.

9/20
• Isabelle mentioned that Leif was in town, though I didn't buy anything.
• Recieved some pirate flooring in the mail from Gullivarrr.
• Chatted with Pietro (chilling at home), Francine (making plain cupcakes), and Rhonda (out for a stroll).
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today, and also found Pekoe and Celeste at the counter!

9/21
• Isabelle mentioned that Flick was visiting today; I brought him three Miyama Stags for a collectible.
• Noticed the sweet olives are getting ready to bloom!
• Chatted with Pietro (out for a stroll; ended up having him over at my house for an impromptu visit), Rhonda (busy fishing), and Francine (working out in her yard)
• Rex was thinking about moving away, but I was able to change his mind.
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Crumploid!
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow. Also got to clear out some storage space in the process!

With player 3:
-Learned how to use partition walls! Now for the brick pillars...
-Ordered 5 artsy chairs and a floor light (white) for his basement.
-Gathered some material.

-With island rep:
-Ordered furniture items for player 4 (yes, there's another one.)
-Caught and donated a nibble fish and char.

-did some fishing and caught a golden trout (also proudly displayed in my main room)
-gave my spare DIYs and some misc. items to my brother (so glad to have the clutter gone)
-crafted some furniture (fruit baskets, veggie baskets, coconut juice, etc.)

9/22
• Isabelle mentioned that Kicks was visiting today; got to buy some new items and fill out some more of the catalog.
• Took the Miyama Stag model out of the mail.
• Delivered the gifts! (Note: three were sent through the mail; accidentally gave Gayle a random item instead of her present, Pekoe wouldn't leave the bench in the plaza no matter how long I waited, and I never once ran into Mathilda)
• Chatted with Rhonda (chilling at home), Francine (crafting an imperial pot), and Pietro (out for a stroll).
• Ended up agreeing to having Pietro over for another visit. This time, I decided to have it wait until tomorrow, so here's hoping I don't forget.

Today I just had the island rep. spend the day fishing and crafting fish bait. I caught and donated a soft-shell turtle, golden trout, mitten crab, rainbow fish, gar, and hammerhead shark.

I reset my island this past weekend!

Today I finished my log (hotdog) bridge and placed all three plots! I didn't get a chance to travel to three nook islands so one of the characters I get for the plots will be random.

Splatoon 3 is certainly sucking up my attention... 😅 the second I get around to writing my report, I've already dozed off... Time to start writing it while the sun's up, maybe?

9/23
• Isabelle warned us of the risks involved with buying art from shady sources; Redd was back in town. Unfortunately, I already had each of the pieces on display, so I bought an outdoor folding chair to keep him happy.
• Ran into Pietro (bitsy fishing), and then remembered our plans for today. Went home and let him in to hang for a while.
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a whirroid!
• Chatted with Rhonda (out for a stroll) and Francine (stretching in the plaza).
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today!

9/24
<Record Not Available>
(I was in WV all day for my late grandfather's birthday, paying respects at his grave. Remember to cherish your loved ones, y'all, and give them hugs when ya can 💜 )

9/25
• Isabelle happily announced that Slider was back in town. Later in the day, I attended the show, and he played K.K. Reggae.
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 234,562 points, the same as last week.
• Began stocking up on fall clothing to give as gifts to my residents.
• Chatted with Rhonda (doing a little house cleaning), Pietro (busy fishing),
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today!
• Got to buy new stuff at Nook's Cranny!
• Caught a sea bass to bring up to the cemetary and show off at the memorial (seeing as I didn't get around to it yesterday).

9/26
• Isabelle warned us of the risks involved with buying art from shady sources; Redd was back in town. Unfortunately, I already had all of the pieces on display, so I bought a simple vanity to keep him happy.
• Picked out, wrapped, and delivered gifts to my residents (Rhonda's and Francine's ended up being sent through the mail, as I never ran into either of them the entire day).
• Chatted with Pietro (busy fishing).
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today! (Two days in a row! Yay!)

9/24
<Record Not Available>
(I was in WV all day for my late grandfather's birthday, paying respects at his grave. Remember to cherish your loved ones, y'all, and give them hugs when ya can 💜 )
Sorry for your loss.🖤

——————————————————
I haven’t done anything special these last two days. Just catching and donating some late night bugs and fishes before September ends.

I went to a mystery island via Dodo Airlines. I took an extra gold shovel, axe and net, plus 3 full-grown coconut trees. I picked the flowers, chopped the trees, dug up the stumps and planted the coconut trees on the beach. Then I spent the next few hours running around chasing the extra bugs away, all the while also going up and down the beach looking specifically for giraffe stags and golden stags to make some models. Of course, I had to tt to stag season first, namely July, after 5, or 9, or 11pm-whatever. I went home with two golden stags, two giraffe stags, three scorpions, a bunch of rainbow stags, a whale shark and three regular sharks (I TRIED to resist fishing when I saw the big shadows! 🤷‍♀️) Plus some other bugs that I don't remember because I failed to snap a photo of my pockets. Worth it!

-Visited a lovely dream address.
-Traded with some wonderful people.
-It was raining so I managed to get the last of the bugs and fishes available in September.

Coulda sworn I posted last night, but apparently not. Sorry, folks!
(Also got sucked into Splatoon 3, finally finished the main story!)

9/27
• Isabelle mentioned that C.J. was visiting today; I brought him three sea bass for a collectible.
• Chatted with Pietro (making mushroom potage; he gave me the recipe for it!), Rhonda (on walkabout, gathering up sticks), and Francine (out for a stroll)
• Found a lost book in the pumpkin patch. Judging by its appearance, I knew straight away it belonged to Rex, so I swung by and returned it to him.
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Tommy swung by for a visit, and I got to order with pigeon milk again! (3 day-streak!)
• Bought more wrapping paper.
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver to my residents tomorrow.

9/28
• Isabelle gave us advice on what to do should we find someone passed out on the beach; Gulliver had washed ashore again. Luckily, it didn't take very long to find the missing components.
• Took the sea bass model out of the mail.
• Delivered the gifts! (Managed to track everyone down this time!)
• Chatted with Rhonda (making a veggie crepe), Pietro (wandering around), and Francine (out for a stroll).
• Discovered Rex was sick, so I swung by the store and got him some medicine.
• Poor Patty had fleas! :(
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk again! (Day 4, lez GOOOOO)
• Visited Harv's island for the first time in a while. Bought out Kicks and Saharah, recieved 7 acorns from Cornimer, and customized a few things with Reese and Cyrus.
• Deposited some bells into savings.
• Enlisted Cornimer's help with storage; picked out and wrapped new gifts to deliver tomorrow.

I got Nook’s Cranny to upgrade and it will be ready tomorrow. Also paid off my first house loan and had the first house size expansion ordered.

Back