• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What did you dream about?

the only part of my dream that I remember from last night was that I found my pink DSi and I was so happy cause I was able to look at all my old flipnotes again, but then I woke up and realized that I didn't actually find it. I was very disappointed 😑

Weird very embarrassing things I don't wanna talk about, only think I'll mention was I was hiding in a lot of bushes and trees...
I always feel like, somebody's watching meeee~
I'm guessing that you were stalking someone in your dream?
My other guess if that you were hiding because you were naked, but I didn't want to say it. Oop, too late.

I usually don't always remember my dreams, and they're never too unrealistic. But I keep remembering them lately, idk why
I had a dream where it was suddenly new years in april and to celebrate tbt put a bunch of really cutesy pastel free collectibles in the store and I got a collectible that looked like those bright pink flower pillows
And the night before I dreamt I failed my english finals. I get my results on monday😭😭

I straight up had a dream that the staff released a collectible with a whomp on it, and I was so excited for it when I woke up I immediately got on here, just to find out it wasn't real 😭😭

like why would that ever actually happen though, i would be the only person wanting it 🤣
NOT ME DREAMING ABOUT THIS AGAINNNN😭😭😭😭

I had a dream that one of my friends was dying in my arms, and I was sad and about to cry, but then they were like,

"Don't worry about me... I sacrificed myself for you... bring me back... with the dragon balls..."

And then instead of crying I had a very confused look on my face as they died. 😂

Yesterday, I dreamed about the personal apology I'm gonna do soon to my IRL BFF...

I might call it a nightmare because, in the dream, she didn't accept my apology and said "I was faking getting along with you in our chats and I even wished that we didn't become besties in the first place." Then when the teacher called her onto the stage, she announced that I "betrayed" her 1 year ago even if I didn't. Then everyone in the venue turned against me then throw things at me because of that lie...

Then I woke up and run into the bathroom and cried quietly. (This happened today.)

I had a dream that one of my friends was dying in my arms, and I was sad and about to cry, but then they were like,

"Don't worry about me... I sacrificed myself for you... bring me back... with the dragon balls..."

And then instead of crying I had a very confused look on my face as they died. 😂
You're laughing...I'm dying and you're laughing...bleh

I can only really remember bits and pieces of dreams I've had recently. Like I remember them pretty well when I first wake up and throughout the day, but now when I'm trying to recall them I can't remember much.

I remember waking up in my room at night when it was dark. So I went to flick the light switch on, but it didn't turn on. Then I went to the spare room across the hall, the door was wide open, and I tried to turn that light on to, but it wasn't working. Then I realized I was probably dreaming and woke up some time later.

I had a seriously messed-up dream last night, but all I can remember from it now was Jane Fonda repeatedly vomiting.

I had a dream about everyone around me telling me "Its your fault that you made yourself unhealthy in the first place" then I remember waking up screaming. What a nightmare....... 😟

Last night I dreamt that I was on a game show, but the genre and rules kept changing. It was very frustrating. I've been watching too much reality TV lately, I think.

Lately I've been having these recurring dreams I'm in a crowded, dimly lit mall. Once a mannequin started growling at me and dug these razor-sharp hands (?) into my shoulders....
In last night's dream, I kept swinging my arms out wide as I walked, and accidentally hit this old lady. She screamed, calling me stupid, worthless, and other horrible things. I kept moving and ended up in this store where they kept charging me for these lotions I never bought. Then I went to the bathroom where this lady kept talking smack about my mom (?) so I said, "You don't know my mom, *****!"
Then when I left the bathroom, my mom, dad, and the same lady where all sitting in armchairs and glaring at me. My mom said the lady was actually her friend (?) and forced me to apologize. I made a very generic, forced one and walked away.
I awoke to thunder and the safety of my bed. For a second, I was worried it would be a cold mall floor.

I dreamt that the Mafia wanted to kill me, and then I shot the guy who was sent to kill me. I have no idea why I dreamt that. The dream was a lot longer than that, but I don’t remember everything.

I dreamed of all kinds of weird and random stuff last night but the only part that really comes to mind right now was an really old alligator that was huge and pretty much blind.
There are many times I've dreamed about alligators/crocodiles and I have no idea why. It's just something I've done for years. I don't live in an area with them or anything. And I don't have a fear of them. They are just there in the dream world for some reason.

I had a dream that I had started my period while I was on an amusement park ride (which is funny bc I actually started last night bzhxusje) and ofc I bled out all over the seat of the ride, and the amusement park tried to charge me $150,000 for damages. like bro I can't control this ****, if I could it would never happen lol 🤦
everyone else was on my side bc it was an accident and I ended up not having to pay thank goodness.

I also dreamed that this person (whom i dont know irl) had a crazy backyard swingset and you would roll two dice numbered 1-10 and whatever number you rolled you had to do an activity on the swingset that many times ×10. there were four dice and one activity for each one (only two dice were chosen and rolled at one time). one of the activities was a swing that grrw to be like 100ft long and literally spun around the swingset at a high speed and you had to hold on for dear life. my dad rolled a 7 so we had to do it 70 times, and after 10 times we were like "screw this". then the person who had the swingset called us lame and we left lmao.

Back