• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What did you dream about?

I had a dream that I traveled to another state, and took a high speed bus back home. Some of my friends were trying to catch up to the back of the bus to hop in, which had the doors open, but I woke up before they could.

Weird dream.

I dreamt I was back in school again and this time I was in detention for whatever reason. I can't remember anything else from it, but oh well.

I had a dream nightmare where it was snowing. I was angry. I woke up. I felt better. That was basically it, in a nutshell.

I had a dream that I was playing some unknown future Super Mario Galaxy release and I was in a level that was full of all my favorite rock bois (including rhomps oddly enough) and it was incredible lol

I had a dream that I was wanting a chocolate milkshake from Whataburger (don't even know if Whataburger HAS chocolate milkshakes), so I ran across roads and broke up traffic to try and get one. Then I realized it's a trap and was just making me sleep longer, so I got up. Now I'm craving a chocolate milkshake in real life. :(

I had a dream some old friends, who I'm no longer friends with, reached back out and tried to patch things up. I'm not sure where it came from, maybe because I did have an old friend reach back out recently who actually did patch things up with me, but I would certainly not welcome the two I dreamt about back into my life. Set me up for a pretty weird day.

I had a dream that there was a bunch of hidden, forgotten packets of meat in the fridge and I had just discovered them, and they were all mouldy and gross, and I was so confused that I hadn't seen them earlier. It's a small fridge!!

Had a scattered dream last night.

I vaguely remember something about Pokemon, like these random dudes whom I've never met were trying to learn how to play the card game or something, in the dream their appearnaces seems very detailed as if I knew them in real life but I don't.

Me and my friend were there watching, and we both thought the same thing about the situation and were trying not to laugh out loud.
Then another scene, on the kitchen counter, my mum had left a letter that was in my name, and we both thought it was a letter saying i was asked to do some jury duty, but sadly i dont remember what it said.

For some reason I dreamt that a bunch of old friends were looking for me in random stores and an abandoned walmart. They were speaking to each other in code names and once they found me, asked if I could join their worm on a string cult?

I had a TBT-related dream! In my dream we had a forum event that gave out different colors of the "dat boi frog" collectibles and I made a post in the TBT Marketplace to sell a green "dat boi." Then someone started spamming my thread and my DMs asking for the frog collectible. I think there were like 10 DMs and at least 6 different posts in the thread. I remember being like, "huh, did I make this thread before checking I had an extra collectible to sell" and then waking up.

This is kinda what the collectible looked like, and there were variations of the frog in multiple colors (such as orange and yellow):
1656429988507.png

I hope we get a frog collectible!

I had a dream that one of my brother's classmates was a Poofesure fan, but I don't even think that person knows about Poofesure's existence IRL. Anyway, in the dream that kid had sooo much Beef Boss merch, and he was showing it all to me.💀 And then I saw my crush and we started talking about Beef Boss?? I think he called me Abby too. 😭

Beef Boss is not only on my mind but also in my dreams... 🍔

I dreamed that I defeated the end game boss in Monster Hunter Rise because irl I was thinking about doing it yesterday. And yet still don't know.

Had a dream that I was in school and waiting in a grassy field to board the school busses to take us to I guess Universal? I was talking to some people saying I was so nervous cause I literally only had time to pack my phone in the fanny pack I was wearing around my waist. I packed absolutely nothing else for the trip, not my wallet, so now I have no ID or money, not my Switches to play while on the bus, not my dolphin stuffed animal that I always take with me to travel, nothing. It was only a day trip, so we were going to be back at night, but my anxiety was going higher and higher the closer I got to the bus to board.

My dream ended cause I realized I would NEVER not bring my dolphin and also I would never wear a fanny pack. I never got to go on that trip after all.

I do have weird (yet fantastical?) dreams:
I dreamt of a theme park or a huge mall across my house (there's a castle across in which you can see its lights at night)
then a giant jackstone-shaped spaceship flew across my house.

though, the nearby park/mall and flying jackstone dreams are separate. My dreams are almost always about theme parks and weird places/architectures.

Last edited:
That I was sitting next to Beyoncé showing her that I bought all of our group concert tickets lol.

I had a dream about bowling last night, my brother was watching me play in total awe as I got strike after strike. I think eventually I threw the bowling ball backwards and scared the crowd behind me. Could it be a reference to something? Possibly.
If only I was that good in bowling at Wii Sports, but I'm so bad and would be shocked to get more than four strikes. TwT

i had a dream that my brother joined the military for some reason so he had to move away omg i was bawling my eyes out

I had a dream that I went out to my trampoline and fell asleep around 11am and then I woke up like 4 hours later at 3:40pm. I fell asleep in my dream 🤣🤣
Dreams like that are so weird. I've had dreams where I woke up, got ready for school or whatever and was on the bus. Only to realize it was only a dream when I woke up.

Back