• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What did you dream about?

Skyrim related dream.

My DB Chantilly Leice & Marcurio were sent to an island off the coast of WindHelm, populated by Dark Elves, s
to see why shipments haven't been coming from the island and why no one has been responding. They go into a building and see a Legate and their right hand, continuing to sneak around. CL picks up a note that has a 'cure' on it but the ingredients are Nordic Barnacle, Chickens Egg & Salmon Roe, which makes a potion for waterbreathing.

They put back the note and hide when they hear someone else coming. The person sneaks in, an Altmer, and kills both the Legate and right hand.

My god, last night was a hectic night for dreams for me. Two about astronomy and two about Criminal Case. Mmm-mmm, two of my favorite things. ^^

1. Different situations of the moon rising/setting (I have dreams about the moon a lot, especially lately)

2. A case in Criminal Case involving a crime scene set in a snowy night with a house covered in snow (I believe it was in season 1)

3. A bunch of shooting stars circling in the sky, creating a fireball. I was scared our house would catch fire, so I ran inside and warned someone (I think it was either my mom or my dad, even though my mom doesn't live was us anymore in reality) and they said there was no fire.

4. A picture of my favorite Criminal Case character with Officer Ramirez and I believe someone else I cannot remember. There was a ben with frozen meat and a box with military hats.

Last night, I dreamed there was an extra rule in Hidden Hideaways that you also had to include a bug of any kind with a speech or thought bubble, and everybody was scrambling to add a talking bug to their entries... I think I've been thinking about the Fair too much. 😅

I dreamt that Scarlet and Violet came out and I was playing one of them on what looked like 3 restaurant menu screen monitors. I don’t remember seeing any new pokémon except for some pretty eeveelution forms.

I dreamt that there was a lost kitten meowing at my doorstep and I adopted it. It was all black with a white stripe on the nose! So cute! Sadly it was just a dream

the beginning of my dream was something i dont like to share because it was depressing & scary T_T BUT, the 2nd part of my dream was me building a house and i made this huuuge basement. for some reason my partner wanted several rooms that had only one game console per room so we had like "the switch room" or "the ps3" room and that was weird but dreams arent meant to make sense, hah

I had a dream that the dog in @MiniPocketWorld 's avatar was lying down next to me, and then it started gnawing on my hand while sleeping, and it kind of hurt. :LOL:

I don't know why I had this dream, but it, along with my bank, managed to wake me up.

I had a dream that the dog in @MiniPocketWorld 's avatar was lying down next to me, and then it started gnawing on my hand while sleeping, and it kind of hurt. :LOL:

I don't know why I had this dream, but it, along with my bank, managed to wake me up.
Lol. Well he does play bite now and then. He isn't mean at all though.

Two nights ago I had this really weird dream where I was playing this video game where you needed to create life and civilization and the character you were playing as was Princess Celestia from My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic. She could create lakes and ponds by stomping her hoof and for some odd reason she could turn into different Pokémon to shape the land and she turned into this giant green round Pokémon that doesn’t exist but was like a Voltorb where it had no limbs and could only roll around to move. I was using it to completely flatten everything and it was harder to control than you’d think.

My latest interesting dreams:

--Nintendo bought the rights to the Pussycat Dolls' music so they could use their songs in upcoming Mario games.
--Don Rickles...on a schoolbus?
--Running around in a button-down blue shirt, yelling, "I'm such a coastal grandma!" (You guys remember the "coastal grandmother" trend? Guess I was thinking about it for some reason...lol.)
--recurring dreams where I'm in a high school (still at my current age, for whatever reason) and keep skipping class, then I get on the wrong bus home
--Andy Cohen interviewing conjoined twins on Watch What Happens Live.
--recurring dreams about a house on the side of the road, only one story is above ground, and the other is beneath it
--while playing Animal Crossing, Isabelle announces that snakes are killing my villagers and I need to get everyone to the airport so we can evacuate. Unfortunately, when I went to Flora's house, the message on her door said, "Flora has DIED". This happened with a few other villagers. Then I somehow got Shari and Biff on the plane with me.

Last edited:
It wasn’t last night, but the night before, I had some dream that prompted me to sleep talk and ask my husband, “But what if you bring back Covid?” To which he replied, “From where?” And I guess I said, “From the Soldier’s Convention!” And he said, “I think you’re still dreaming.” He told me I said, “Oh, okay.”

I have no idea where this came from lol. I mean, my husband was an airman many years ago, but yeah...I’m going to call this, “Post-Covid PTSD”

It wasn’t last night, but the night before, I had some dream that prompted me to sleep talk and ask my husband, “But what if you bring back Covid?” To which he replied, “From where?” And I guess I said, “From the Soldier’s Convention!” And he said, “I think you’re still dreaming.” He told me I said, “Oh, okay.”

I have no idea where this came from lol. I mean, my husband was an airman many years ago, but yeah...I’m going to call this, “Post-Covid PTSD”
lol that happened to my aunt and sister. We were somewhere on vacation and both of them were sleep talking to each other about what they were going to make for breakfast. Spoiler alert, they didn't make anything for breakfast, but what they were suggesting made me really hungry.

I had this dream where I randomly heard the entirety of Meat Loaf’s I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won’t Do That) despite the radio being off and me not owning the song in any form. The next morning it was announced that Meat Loaf was dead.

I dreamt that I assisted in two murders and that I helped clean up the murder scenes whilst feeling tremendous guilt at the same time. I was so thankful to wake up because it felt incredibly real at the time. 😳

Last night, I dreamed I was one of the characters in the novel I'm writing. I took on the role of Roman, a military strategist, and I was trying to dissuade the Queen from making a call that would result in mass casualty. She employed ulterior tactics to redirect my attention, made the command, and thousands of soldiers died. Upside, I am now confident I can write the confusing mix of attraction and hatred he feels toward her well. As a result I'm feeling inspired to work on the project this morning!

After that I dreamed that my partner threw a house party - but it wasn't her house. I'm emetophobic, and a lot of people were getting sick, so I escaped to the bedroom. However, it looked more like a hotel room or studio apartment. There were people in there smoking weed and eating mushroom pizza (it was literally the only topping). I threw them all out, locked the door, climbed into the bed and put in earphones. Then this unknown older man comes in despite the fact I locked the door. I'm about to yell at him to leave, but he offers to share a bottle of white wine with me in exchange for letting him sit a while and talk. So I let him stay and listened to him speak. Then my partner showed up and got mad for letting a stranger in the bedroom. I think we were about to fight but that's when the (IRL) doorbell went and woke me up.

Last night I had a dream where I flew on a plane to a desert in Mexico during the Summer. I entered an old building and explored for a while before leaving. All of a sudden I travelled back 200 years. I hopped on a horse and rode down a dirt trail. At the end of the trail I found a futuristic white metal building. Inside I was told by a voice that it was all a computer simulation.

recently dreamed that my country was going to be attacked by a missile from italy. my family and i went into an underground bunker with some other people. some sort of sauce was being made in a chonky pot and i had lasagna. then other people started asking the gang what our star signs were

last night i dreamed that i watched a van crash into a brick wall on a street somewhere. lady gaga stepped out and just walked away

A bunch of animals coming into my yard. At first there was a little gray thing that I thought was a bunny, and then I noticed there was an owl on the porch. Then there was another bird species that I didn’t even know, and I realized the little gray thing was a chick of some sort. Then there was a orangutan, and I gave it a piggyback ride to an area behind my house where there was also a panda.

Back