• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Had a furniture cookie and 5k bell hamlet cookie today. Got the board game (already have a couple of these) and the little hamlet snow hat, also a duplicate. Hope I'll get that little igloo thing from the series soon for the happy home designer event though

I had the 5k Gladys cookie today. I got the path which I didn't have so I'm happy about that. I want the 4 star/5 star items but I don't have any leaf tickets and the cookie is gonna disappear soon so that sucks. I have like 5 each of the clothing though!!!

I had a 5k Diana cookie today and got giant sweet peas, which is cool because I didn't have them yet.

I opened one of the clothing fortune cookies that was hanging around in my inventory and got yet another pair of western pants -__-

Last edited:
Got another nordic patch cookie for bells - unfortunately, like another member, I seem to be cursed to get almost solely clothing items. I have 3 bear hoods, 3 patchwork shirts and also two rugs. I still hope to get the patchwork pants and perhaps other 3 star items for the Happy Home Academy.

A tommy fortune cookie with a mug and a Nordic patch cookie with a patchwork bear hood! For some reason I keep getting special cookies lately which is exciting!

I got 1 special Fortune cookie and a regular, I got a flag pole thingy from the music cookies, and I got Isabelles Scooter C:

today i got a bunch of cookies this is what i got :)

timmy's fortune cookie - rocking chair (white)
tommy's fortune cookie - clothesline pole
poppy's cocoa cookie - chocalatier rug
poppy's cocoa cookie - chocolatier cake case
poppy's cocoa cookie - chocolatier screen

i'm pretty happy with what i got today especially the poppy cookies :)

Got two clothing cookies, recieved yellow checkered shorts and western pants.

Both of which I have but its okay.

Jeez, I don't post here much because I never remember what I get.

But today, I got a Snow Castle that I never got. I'm not even gonna say the other cookie I got, which was Gulliver material btw.

forgot that i had a bunch of normal cookies in my inventory so i decided to open them all.

tommy's fortune cookie - table lamp
tommy's fortune cookie - shower
tommy's fortune cookie - salon chair (red)

timmy's fortune cookie - brown pot
timmy's fortune cookie - mixer
timmy's fortune cookie - fish and chips

clothing fortune cookie - security tee
clothing fortune cookie - mandarin hat
clothing fortune cookie - polka dot beret

i really like the polka dot beret, it's so cute! :)

Found a Gladys' Camellia Cookie for 5K bells today!
I got a Camellia Haori from it, pretty happy :)

I also had these in my inventory, so opened them:
Clothing fortune cookie: wrestler pants
Tommy's furtune cookie: incense burner (never seen this item before! so cute!)
Clothing fortune cookie: armor pants
Tommy's fortunen cookie: incense burner (of course with my luck I had to get it twice..)

Last edited:
I got the giant dandelions from Diana's cookie, but I often keep getting duplicates of the daisy dress. I'm aiming for the wings and fairy jar, while also debating whether to splash on leaf tickets because I like to keep at least 100 tickets for emergencies.

I got the giant dandelions from Diana's cookie, but I often keep getting duplicates of the daisy dress. I'm aiming for the wings and fairy jar, while also debating whether to splash on leaf tickets because I like to keep at least 100 tickets for emergencies.

Aw, and I wish for the daisy dress I can't seem to obtain! I hope you find one in your cookies soon. There is still some time left to find a few of the cookies at 5000 bells, so I'd hold off for a while until you know it's going to disappear from the store :)

i got a camelia hedge, i really wish this set didn't have snow on it 'cause the items just look silly now without all the snow on the ground.

it's a shame because other than that the items are gorgeous.

Back