• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

One of Broccolo's band cookies were for 5k today. I don't really care for the cookie or items, but I got a marching band flag.

Had a fortune cookie and a clothes cookie today, in other words rubbish.

timmy's fortune cookie - brown pot
poppy's cocoa cookie - chocolatier cake case
poppy's cocoa cookie - chocolate cake set

i'm happy with the poppy cookies i bought today some nice items :)

I opened up a brown fortune cookie from the shop because I thought I saw it bounce a little in the corner of my eye, and I figured if it did that then I would have a higher chance of getting a gold or silver ticket (for some reason lol). So I opened it and I got... a mop and bucket :p

I wish the fortune cookie shop would sell me another Diana cookie for 5,000 bells, I neeed a giant flower in my campsite!!

Got a police hat from a clothing fortune cookie and a patchwork shirt from the nordic patch cookie

I got a four star item from my free Gladys cookie today. It wasn't the wig I've wanted for a good two months now but the veranda is ok too hahahahaha :,)

Got a Diana and Apple fortune cookie from the 5k bell area today.

Got the Tiara from Apple's cookie. I haven't gotten that yet.

Diana's gave me the grass item. Again.

I have 4 leaf umbrellas now, and 4 patches of grass. Ugh

clothing fortune cookie - frog costume
timmy's fortune cookie - extinguisher

i haven't seen any 5k bell cookies for at least a week now they used to appear every 2nd day for me hmm i wonder why?

I got the mirror from a bell Apple cookie - I'm glad it wasn't another duplicate crown!

Hmm, I got a snow castle from the 5k hamlet cookie
poppy cookie- tea set
apple cookie- bird bath

clothing fortune cookie - navy formal pants
clothing fortune cookie - cycling shirt

boring

got the drum from the broccolo cookie which is alright i guess? not really too big on this cookie altogether honestly

tommy's fortune cookie - plastic cannister (blue)
clothing fortune cookie - black star tee
poppy's cocoa cookie - chocolatier table
broccolo's band cookie - marching band flute

meh not too happy with the cookies also not gonna lie i really dislike broccolo's cookie

tumblr_pp1d9eA9SQ1sbrdpeo1_640.png

Finally! After 600 leaf tickets ca. i have found the wings in my very first free diana fay cookies! I still can’t believe…!

tumblr_pp1d9eA9SQ1sbrdpeo3_540.png

Apple's Cookie gave me another pathway - I'm at least glad it isn't another clothing item and this item is a good one to have duplicates of!
Broccolo's Cookie - This was the first one I've gotten since the cookie came out and I got the marching band hat. I'm pretty happy with it since I'm not a huge fan of the instrument items.

Back