• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

for my 5k bell cookie i got my 3rd camellia kimono

and yesterday i bought a grand total of 5 diana boxes, i know this is absolutely ridiculous but i went into some kind of crazy frenzy but i just wanted everything and lots of it. lucked out w the 5 star and actually got two of them! the only thing i'm missing is the 4 star dandelion seat which i'd rly love but i have no leaf tickets left aha

Yesterday I got the 5 Star rares from Diana and Hamlet's cookies, and two new items from Poppy's cookie since I was feeling lucky. Today I got the 4 star drum set from the white gothic-rose cookie. I really hope we can bring everything over to the Switch game...

Got a Gladys Bell cookie which contained the Crimson Umbrella Table - pretty good!

Got a 5K regular Bells Diana’s fortune cookie today!
Sadly still no wings or dress :( I got the Giant Sweet Peas.

Got a leaf umbrella from a 5k Diana cookie - Pretty happy with it since it was an item I wanted!

Yay! I finally had enough leaf tickets again to buy a Diana cookie, and I got the wings!

bought another Diana Fay cookie and ended up getting the giant fairy flowers finally got all the items :)

I ended up buying a 5000 bell Poppy's cocoa cookie and a 5000 bell Glady's camellia cookie got the chocolate cake set and a snowy camellia hedge from that

Well these free cookies have been a huge disappointment. :(

I opened all of them at once, and got:
Two Apple's glazier cookies: Stained-Glass Mirror x2
Two Poppy's cocoa cookies: Chocolatier Chair x2
Diana's Fay Cookie: Daisy Hairpin

I was quite surprised to get the same item twice, twice in a row, with these cookies. And I already had the Daisy Hairpin.
At this point it just confirms for me why I never ever buy leaf tickets.

Afterwards I purchased another Diana's Fay Cookie as I reached enough leaf tickets by reaching some of the new goals & got the Giant Grass, which is a new one for me!

Well these free cookies have been a huge disappointment. :(

I opened all of them at once, and got:
Two Apple's glazier cookies: Stained-Glass Mirror x2
Two Poppy's cocoa cookies: Chocolatier Chair x2
Diana's Fay Cookie: Daisy Hairpin

I was quite surprised to get the same item twice, twice in a row, with these cookies. And I already had the Daisy Hairpin.
At this point it just confirms for me why I never ever buy leaf tickets.

Afterwards I purchased another Diana's Fay Cookie as I reached enough leaf tickets by reaching some of the new goals & got the Giant Grass, which is a new one for me!

I know how you feel when i was collecting dianas cookie i ended up with 5 hair pins and 5 dresses and NOTHING ELSE until after getting that many duplicates of the hair pins and the dresses :( the duplicate ratios on pc are so saddening especially when the leaf tickets are very expensive

I know how you feel when i was collecting dianas cookie i ended up with 5 hair pins and 5 dresses and NOTHING ELSE until after getting that many duplicates of the hair pins and the dresses :( the duplicate ratios on pc are so saddening especially when the leaf tickets are very expensive

So true. If they found a solution to that, I might actually buy leaf tickets. Until then, no way :)

Poppy cookie - another berry cake set and the chocolatier table
Apple cookie - TWO stained-glass tiaras (so awesome!!!)
Diana cookie - Fairy jar
Whitney cookie - gotchic rose mic

Overall, pretty subpar apart from the fairy jar which was the only item from the Diana cookie I actually wanted, so I’m pretty ecstatic about that at least.

So true. If they found a solution to that, I might actually buy leaf tickets. Until then, no way :)

It would be amazing if you had to get every single item before getting duplicates because then again theres 10 items so that means you'd have to spend 500 leaf tickets to get all the items which roughly is like $30 here that seems really reasonable but nintendo would never do that at this point it ends up costing me wayyy to much if i buy leaf tickets for cookies.

Last edited:
Poppy - chocolate cake thing with Marshal head hot chocolate (IDK what it's called), flooring
Apple - well, well
Diana - giant daisies
Rose - lantern

Other than dupe wells, pretty good stuff. My second white rose lantern, but that's a cookie I'd never buy with tickets and having two of the lanterns seems good for symmetry.

Opened two Apple's glazier cookies and got a stained-glass apple tree and the stained-glass dress.
Opened two Poppy's cocoa cookies and got a chocolatier rug and a chocolatier table.
And one Diana's fay cookie and got the giant sweet peas.

white gothic-rose cookie - gothic rose lamp
Diana's fay cookie - daisy hairpin
Poppy's cocoa cookie - chocolatier table, chocolatier screen
Apple's glazier cookie - stained-glass apple lamp, stained-glass tiara

got quite a few duplicates which kinda sucks, but I'm super happy about the hairpin and tiara!

I got a duplicate of a mug, a toaster, and cans from regular fortune cookies. Received fairy wings from Diana's fay cookie. Got stained-glass dress and stained-glass mirror from Apple's glazier cookie. I received chocolatier table and chocolate cake set Poppy's cocoa cookie. Got gothic rose lamp white gothic-rose cookie.

I think what I received from these are pretty interesting. Might have some pretty cool outfit combinations that I can try.

Back