• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Today I got a Hamlet cookie for bells. I got another hamster igloo dupe, which I already got for bells :/ In fact all my Hamlet stuff is from bells or gift stuff. I wish I could get bell cookies I actually want, like Poppy or Diana. I was real dissapointed when I got a Broccolo cookie for bells, I literally have zero interest in band items. My SISTER however...

We need to be able to sell fortune cookie items to friends.

Last edited:
Today I got a repeat of a bathroom stall from Tommy's fortune cookie and a repeat of a chocolate cake set from Poppy's cocoa cookie. Also got a repeat of a lawn chair from Timmy's fortune cookie.

I didn't get any interesting bell cookies today, but I instead decided to buy some of Lobo's cookie since it looked cool. I got:

3* Table
3* Shelf
3* Brunch
4* Tailcoat
5* Special Seat

I am very happy with this outcome! I actually mainly bought the cookies to try and get the tailcoat so the 5 star item was a very nice surprise.

I got lucky one day and had two 5k bell cookies, but now I haven't seen any for a while... oh well!

Today I got a lava lamp from Tommy's fortune cookie and a cycling shirt from the clothing cookie.

I bought 3 of Lobo's cookies trying for the cute tailcoat, but I didn't get it. I have more leaf tickets, but I am not sure if I want to waste them. I also have 2 tickets of stamps. I'm not sure if I should get the cute stained glass dress or save for something like the tailcoat or the fairy wings. I really just like the clothes more than the furniture.

Got one of Lobo's cookies for bells today - got the rug which I'm very happy with!

I got two good cookies for bells today - Broccolo and Hamlet! Got a trumpet from Broccolo (FINALLY!!! I got like 5 flutes prior to this and I just wanted a trumpet!!!) and a snow castle from Hamlet.

I JUST GOT THE FAIRY WINGS FROM BELLS!!! And so much for spending all my leaf tickets on them, I had a feeling they'd show up before the cookie is gone.

My other cookie was a pepper mill. Trash and Gulliver worthy, but I actually had something I wanted.

I got a Nordic Patch Cookie for 5k bells (luckily enough, I know it'll be gone by tomorrow) and I got the patchwork hood lol

I doubt I'll ever wear it in-game, but it is kinda cute so I'm cool w/ it.

Timmy's fortune cookie was a mug. Clothing cookie was a frog costume.

I got a 5k Hamlet cookie today, from which I got a hamster knit hat, and from Tommy's fortune cookie I got a box of tissues. Nothing super exciting, but at least the hat is cute!

I finally got the large flower from Diana's fae cookie.
It looks super cute with the sakura event items.

I got the retro-cafe tailcoat from Lobo's solo table cookie and a reapeat of a ring from Tommy's fortune cookie.

Got a second tailcoat from the butterfly goal Lobo cookie - I'm already wearing the other so it gave me a good reason to bring Lobo to my camp and use it. I just wish we could choose to wear stuff as a shirt like the villagers do! Nothing special from my other cookies, though.

I got from a retro-cafe table Lobo's solo table cookie and a leaf umbrella from Diana's fay cookie.

Back