• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

I have quite a few to open because I had villagers give me some the last couple days that I still haven't opened.
Today from the shop I got a step ladder and an air pump. From the villagers I got, incense burner, table lamp, garden rock, hot plate, and poncho. I don't normally buy cookies from the shop. I just feel like I am wasting time, because I am always getting the same thing over and over again. Especially with the clothes (they really need more clothes). I really should keep buying them everyday though, because at least they make good gift to Gulliver when I need treats.

Yesterday Lobo's fortune cookie was in the shop for bells and I actually got the cute tuxedo. Which is weird because I have been trying to get it using leaf tickets and I kept failing.

Today I got another Isabelle scooter and my first Lobo cookie for bells! It gave me the retro-cafe kimono, which is the item i think i wanted the most from this set!

finally got another 5k cookie it's been awhile lol

clothing fortune cookie - wrestling mask
hamlet's chilly cookie - snowball barricade A

Nothing too great today, just a frog cap and coin locker which both got sent to Gulliver straight away. :p

i also got a frog cap today & i think an extra mug? i’m still waiting on the gosh darn table lamp from tommy’s cookie. i’ve been playing for quite some time, since release with only a few weeks off, and i still don’t have it. :(

today i got two of the normal cookies

timmy's fortune cookie - box with helmet
timmy's fortune cookie - extinguisher

Here's what I got for today:

Tommy's fortune cookie - Salon Chair (red)
Tommy's fortune cookie - Mrs. Flamingo
Tommy's fortune cookie - Stepladder
Timmy's fortune cookie - Shogi Piece
Timmy's fortune cookie - Garden Gnome
Chrissy's royal cookie - Royal-Rabbit Treats

clothing fortune cookie - knight's helmet
chrissy's royal fortune cookie - royal-rabbit teacup

i'm happy with what i've gotten from chrissy's royal fortune cookie.

Last edited:
A model bus (which I already have a few of, but will probably use in a cabin idea I have down the line) and a western shirt. Could've been worse!

Today I opened up:
- Handbag (White)
- Frog Costume
- Plastic Canister (Blue)
- Kokeshi Doll (Which I thought was kinda cool. I have never seen that before.)
- Decorative Plate (Bird)
- Cans (AGAIN)
- Blue Wrestling Shoes

Got a box with helmet in my Timmy Cookie (which I'm very happy about since I wanted a second one for my Cabin), and also a Broccolo cookie with another marching band hat. Funnily enough, that's the only item I've gotten from that cookie so far, and now I have a duplicate. It is very cute though, so I don't mind as it'll suit a villager well!

Chrissy Cookie for 5k bells came up.
I got one of the egg lamps. It's super cute.
Though I do want the dress and crown from that set.

today i opened 2 normal cookies and i got

clothing fortune cookie -cowboy boots
timmy's fortune cookie - wooden stool

meh the items i got today are okay lol.

Last edited:
I opened a Chrissy Cookie and got the Royal Rabbit Outfit! (I think that’s what it’s called)

Back