what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

I bought a box of Stella's cookie today and got two dreamy unicorn plushies, a dreamy pastel cloud, a dreamy sleeping cap, and a dreamy pastel wig (I was especially excited about the wig). I had a full stamp card after that so I used it to get a dreamy pastel dress. <3

Man, I bought two boxes of angel cookies and got no wings. I know it's a small chance, but it's the only thing I genuinely want in this game. I traded one card for the Hello Kitty dress because it's really cute, I don't think I can get 9 boxes in 40 days to trade for them... maybe if I spent 90 bucks to get 2500 leaf tickets LOL

i got a hello kitty cookie from completing the first batch of sanrio goals, and in it i got the hello kitty dress which is super cute, so i'm pretty pleased with it!

Grabbed this beaut from the daily bell cookie section:

dtfu7Zp.jpg

I've been getting nothing but Colton cookies there lately, so I suppose it was only a matter of time!

Current Cookies Collected!

From the two available with bells:
a Hello Kitty which gave me a Hello Kitty Table,
and the other normal gave me a Pharaoh's Outfit.

My hello Kitty collection is slowly growing with, thankfully, no duplicates yet! :)

I got a 5000 bell Colton cookie and I did that exclamation point over my head, so I thought, “Yes! Ethereal Stairway!” Nope, just a boat. :( I have at least three of these now.

i got a my melody cookie and got the dresser, i think that's my 3rd melody cookie! (i'd rather get the other 3 but i'm not complaining)

I took a shot and bought the Phoebe cookie box and got two pagodas! I usually have to forget about the highest value item (I'm looking at you, movie screen--or, rather, I'm not).

I adore the new Phoebe cookies, the oriental aesthetic and it'll go well with my spooky terrain

So I bought 8 of the new Phoebe cookies (a box and 3 separate ones)
the box had: 3 masks, will-o-the-wisps, and the 5 star pagoda!
the other cookies got me 2 bamboo and another will-o-the-wisp

And I got a 5k Julia cookie and got the 5 star item too! :eek:

A stack of magazines and shorts :/

Hahahaha bless you. This did make me laugh though.

I just opened mine, inside was a model bus. That's definitely going up for sale

- - - Post Merge - - -

In fact I have quite a stash in my inventory because I never open them

Hahahaha bless you. This did make me laugh though.

I just opened mine, inside was a model bus. That's definitely going up for sale

- - - Post Merge - - -

In fact I have quite a stash in my inventory because I never open them

LOL and today I got a stack of magazines and cowboy pants...

I buy the two cookies every day that are available and the ones I get from animals I try and eat right away so they don't stack up. Maybe I should let them stack up a little and do them once a week...I doubt the prizes would be any better. I am still missing so many things from the cookies, I seem to get the same dozen or so items.

LOL and today I got a stack of magazines and cowboy pants...

I buy the two cookies every day that are available and the ones I get from animals I try and eat right away so they don't stack up. Maybe I should let them stack up a little and do them once a week...I doubt the prizes would be any better. I am still missing so many things from the cookies, I seem to get the same dozen or so items.

Yeah, I build a collection of them and then eat them all at once because I know full well that the prizes will be a let down. I always seem to get doubles too, there needs to be more of a variety. I stopped buying them ages ago because I don't think they're worth it so I just stash away the ones I receive from animals

I got the shrine archway from Phoebe's cookie on the bug goals...I also got the archway when I got her 5000 bell cookie. The regular cookies today I got another donut stool and the shogi piece. I didn't have the shogi piece yet so it is nice to get something I actually need.

I have purchased boxes of Apollo's cookie here and there since it came out, and now that we're at the end, I tried again. STILL no %(*#&$ screen! The other items in the set are practically worthless if you don't get that. Really infuriating.

Today I had double special Bell cookies, Kiki and Lala and Hello Kitty. I got the table from the Kiki and Lala cookie, and a second chair from the Hello Kitty cookie.

Back