• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Li'l Devil Shirt from my free Cherry's cookie. Unbelievable! That's four clothes out of four tries! Game, do you even know me? :mad:

Got 2 5k bell cookies

Diana - giant daisies
Lobo - retro cafe brunch

Free cookies

Bunnie - errand basket
Tia - grandiose canopy bed
Cherry - li'l devil drone
Hopkins - new nintendo 3ds xl

^^^^ Ha, I got the New 3DS, too! I can't complain since it wasn't clothes. I also got a musical road from a bell Brocollo.

When I logged in, I got Cherry's Rockin' Cookie and it contained the li'l-devil drone. The two bell cookies were Muffy's Creepy cookie and a clothing cookie. I got the hexed witch's mirror from muffy's cookie and a frog costume from the clothing cookie. I also got Hopkin's game cookie and it contained the game display stand. I got Tommy's and Timmy's fortune cookie from doing requests. I got a toaster from Tommy's cookie and a board game from Timmy's cookie.

Virtual Boy from the free Hopkins cookie. I got yet another tiara from an Apple cookie that for sale today.

another Daisy hairpin from Diana's cookie.

I think the wings don't even exist (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻

Got a 5k bell Hopkin cookie that contained a game display stand

And from the free Cherry cookie today I got the 5 star item (drum set) :eek:

Last edited:
I bought 11 BOXES of Hopkins' Game Cookie in hopes of getting the Switch, here's my loot:

- 8x Game Exhibit Screen
- 7x Game Display Stands
- 10x Virtual Boys
- 7x New Nintendo 3DS
- 4x Game Exhibit Monitors
- 7x Gamecubes
- 4x Wii Balance Board
- 6x New Nintendo 3DS XL
- 2x Wii U Consoles

So yeah. I had to trade in my cards for it.

From what I can recall from my recent free fortune cookies:

Cherry's cookie - jacket, speaker
Julian's cookie - the 4* fountain, which I am very happy about!
Rosie's cookie - the yellow dress (annoyingly I now have 6 of this dress and only one of the other colours)
Bunnie's cookie - carpet
Hopkin's cookie - Virtual boy (already had it but there's not much else from the cookie I want so I was fairly happy)
Muffy's cookie - haunted tree (duplicate, but will be useful for halloween)
Mashal's cookie - chair

Overall my pulls have been pretty decent, not the best but the 4* fountain in particular today was a pleasant surprise! Hopefully I can get something good from Filbert's rocket cookie coming up.

Julian's Cookie: Giant Planetarium

Cherry's Cookie: Li'l-Devil Drum Stage

Julian's Cookie (again): Stardust Table

Clothing Cookie: Cycling Shirt

Got a Diana Cookie today which contained a fairy jar! It's my second fairy jar but I should be able to use it for something. Kinda wanted the Giant Dandelions since I haven't got them yet but I'm not complaining with a 4 star!

Today the bell cookies I got were diana's cookie and Timmy's fortune cookie. I got the fairy wings from Diana's cookie and a donut stool from Timmy's cookie.

Got the screen from a free Apollo cookie. I put it in my camper it looks really cool.

20190526084603.jpg

Thought I'd try my luck with the cherry cookie to get the devil wings, first one and I got them. Almost **** myself

Here's what I got from my fortune cookies today:

- Stella's Sleepy Cookie: Dreamy Unicorn Plushie
- Whitney's Rose Cookie: Rose Wedding Stage (Repeat Item)
- Clothing Fortune Cookie: Armor Shoes x 2 (Repeat Item), Citrus Tank (Repeat Item), Pharaoh's Outfit (Repeat Item), Knight's Helmet (Repeat Item), and Western Pants (Repeat Item)
- Timmy's Fortune Cookie: Extinguisher (Repeat Item) and Metal Flagpole (Repeat Item)
- Tommy's Fortune Cookie: Boston Bag (Red) [Repeat Item], Cans (Repeat Item), Plastic Container (Blue) [Repeat Item], Stepladder (Repeat Item), Ring (Repeat Item), and Pepper Mill (Repeat Item)

Last edited:
Back