• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

today i opened two normal fortune cookies

clothing fortune cookie - knights helmet
timmy's fortune cookie - kokeshi doll

the items are pretty meh and the helmet i already have.

Got some armor shoes and a chair from Poppys cookie. I actually didn't have the armor shoes despite them only being 2 stars, so I'm happy with those!

today i opened a few cookies and got

timmy's fortune cookie - vacuum cleaner
tommy's fortune cookie - salon chair (red)
tommy's fortune cookie - lava lamb
chrissy's royal cookie - royal-rabbit crown

overall i'm glad with 2 out of the 4 items so not too bad.

Today I got a shower and a red salon chair, both of which I already have. But I gave them to Gulliver and got one of the new villager maps out of it, so I'm happy with that. ^^

I got a Diana bell cookie both today and yesterday - Yesterday I got the giant daisies and today it was some giant grass. I didn't have either of them so I'm very happy with the results!

today i got 2 normal cookies and i purchased a few leaf ticket cookies

tommy's fortune cookie - decorative plate (bird)
tommy's fortune cookie - stepladder
chrissy's royal cookie - royal-rabbit spoon
chrissy's royal cookie - royal-rabbit rug
chrissy's royal cookie - royal-rabbit suit
chrissy's royal cookie - royal rabbit crown
chrissy's royal cookie - royal rabbit crown
chrissy's royal cookie - lavender egg lamp

i'm pretty happy with what i've got it wasn't too bad with the duplicates although i've now got 3 royal-rabbit crowns all together which is a bit annoying.

Last edited:
today i bought 2 normal cookies and i purchased a few with leaf tickets again i just keep splurging :/

timmy's fortune cookie - trunk
tommy's royal cookie - stepladder (again)
chrissy's royal cookie - royal-rabbit teapot
chrissy's royal cookie - royal-rabbit dress
chrissy's royal cookie - lavender egg lamp
chrissy's royal cookie - royal-rabbit suit

hmm now i've got every item from chrissy's royal cookie except for the royal-rabbit treats, hopefully i get that soon.

today i got one normal cookie, a 5k cookie and a few leaf ticket cookies

tommy's fortune cookie - basic trashcan
poppy's cocoa cookie - chocolatier screen

i've spent around 650 leaf tickets on the chrissy fortune cookie and still haven't received the royal-rabbit treats a little annoying.

Broccolo cookie (got for Bells) - marching band jacket
Marshal’s cookie (spring break event) - pastry shop dress

Got a pastry-shop counter from the free cookie. Already had 3 of them though, still haven't been able to get that dress

today i got one normal cookie and one 5k cookie

timmy's fortune cookie - kokeshi doll
cherry's rockin cookie - lil-devil speaker

both of these items are pretty cute, so i'm v happy!

Last edited:
Three free cookies from this event, three pieces of clothes. :mad:

I think it was: Pastry-Shop Dress, Woodsman Outfit, Grandiose Jacket

I'm into the furniture, not clothes, so this has been a downer (though the Woodsman Outfit is pretty cool). I wish I had a shot at some more of the Bunnie's Li'l Red Cookie stuff, but it looks like it ends in a day and I'm not spending money on it. I hope I get furniture in some of the remaining cookies. I'm really looking forward to the Cherry cookies and hope I get some stages!

Bunnie's Li'l Red Cookie : Errand Basket
Marshal's Pastry Cookie : Pastry-Shop Chair

And I purchased Broccolo's cookie last night, but I forgot what I received from it... :s​

I got the chocolate cake set from a 5k cocoa cookie! I'd been wanting that one for a while.
That, and a grandiose screen from my free Tia's rosewater cookie :3

Had a 5k Poppy cookie and got my 5th chair from it today. From the free Tia cookie I got the Grandiose Screen.

Last edited:
Got a folktalke flower patch from Bunnie's cookie from the spring break event, it was one of the items I was missing so I'm pretty happy with it!

Back