• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Today I had mop(bluh), popstar ballons and blue popstar stage <3

Last edited:
Today, I've received two clothing fortune cookies from the fortune cookie shop. The first fortune cookie that opened up gave me a poncho while the second fortune cookie gave me wrestler pants. Both of these items that I was given were both new for me. Very glad that I wasn't given repeats like before.

Last edited:
Finally had a Lilly cookie I could buy with bells, got the Ribbit pavement path thing. Got a clothing cookie with frog costume pants.

Incense burner and a hemorrhoid stool (both dupes)

Day before yesterday: Garden rock and pastry shop table(Uhh, I really have enough of these tables :mad: )
Yesterday: Some trash that I gave Gulliver + bought Marshall cookie for LT and got Pastry shop screen ^_^(This one I am happy with)
And today I got a trunk and *~*~*Rainbow Arch*~*~*(Which is item I wanted the most so I am very happy <333)

Last edited:
Today one of Marshal's fortune cookies were up for sale for 5k Bells! I bought it even though I wasn't a fan of that set, and I got the big space station 0.0 if only that could happen for Lily's set D:

Had a lily cookie for bells today! Another garden path though

I used some LT I had saved up and bought four Whitney cookies, I got two tuxedos, a table, and the wedding arch thing.

they offered stitches cookie today as one of my two daily cookies, and I got the memory!!! the giant teddy bear where they lay on top of his head and it bobs up and down!! <still mad about not getting Filberts rocket though>

One of mine was Stitches, so I got all excited, but it was just the pants. The other wound up being the citrus tank, which I actually didn't have yet.

they offered lily's cookie for 5k. so i bought it, kind of hoping for the bike. but i got the hat, which is ok.

Lily cookie for 5k today! Just another hat. I hope I get a Whitney cookie soon

Lol that’s funny! I also got a Lily cookie for 5k with the hat in it today. The only difference is I didn’t have the hat yet so I’m pretty happy. :p

LOL that’s extra cool be I got the first hat from a 5,00 bell cookie!
I have good luck with getting the lily cookies for bells. Just not what’s in them :p

Back