• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Had a Whitney cookie for bells! Got the flower stand! Also had a clothing cookie with a dupe

A Stitches's patch cookie and a Tommy's fortune cookie appeared today. What I got from Tommy's fortune cookie was a repeat of a metal flagpole (apple). And... what I got from Stitches's patch cookie was a new item called patchwork bear hood.

Decided to buy another lily cookie today. Got the tricycle!!! I’m super happy that it’s not another raincoat or garden path

Towel Rack and Hydrangea Hedge. Hopefully I can get a second hedge. :)

Last edited:
Wow another Whitney cookie was available for bells, I got the cake table this time :) and I got another incense burner that I traded to Gulliver.

I've been trying to avoid getting fortune cookies with Leaf Tickets, but recently I got Lily's Hydrangea Cookies for Bells! I got a cute blue dress from it that I've been wearing ever since~

Hmm I got a Patchwork Shirt and a Rose Wedding Headpiece.

Labrador ornament finally!! - LOL nvm, this was in New Leaf. I'm v excited tho

In pocket camp,
Hydrangea Tricycle
Armour suit

Last edited:
Hydrangea Hat(Dupe) and a Decorative Plate with a Bird design on it.

Bought 2 more Whitney cookies! Got another dress and a wedding cake which I needed!

I’m one cookie away from another stamp and if I don’t get a chair next time that’s what I’ll use it on

Finally got another special cookie for Bells (Whitney’s). It was a rose flower stand, which was cool since I didn’t have it yet. The other one was a clothing cookie, which had a bike helmet in it. Didn’t have that either, so today was a good day.

Black Metal Rim Table and Rain Cloud.

Tbh I'm disappointed on the cloud lol.

Why? It’s such a cool item lol.

It's mostly bc it takes up more space than I thought it would and it never rains unless a villager is standing under it. I thought it would always pour rain with or without villagers under it. :p

Last edited:
Back