• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Toaster and a Rose Wedding Dress.

I did not want the dress so I guess I'm either gonna make a villager wear it or I'll give it to Guliver, then the toaster is gonna go to Gulliver.

Last edited:
I got a Witney cookie and a Stitches cookie today for bells!! Which was really lucky as it is, but then I opened the Witney cookie and.... *internal screaming*

20180618_181519.jpg

had a whitney cookie for bells today. Got the wedding arch! It's really pretty but I'm not entirely sure what to do with it

Frog Cap and Hydrangea Dress

The cap goes to Gulliver and I guess I'll keep the dress for a villager.

Last edited:
Got the Whitney cookie 2x from the 5,000 bells and both are outfits *_____*
I wish I'd get a Lily fortune cookie soon. Now I remember I got the outfit from Lily too. I keep getting these outfits wth. I remember Rosie's popstar cookie, all I ever got were dresses x5 bye

Patchwork Bear Lamp and Common Chair (Black)

Chair goes to Gulliver and I'm still indecisive about what to do with my Stitches cookie items. :p

Got a Timmy Fortune Cookie and a Lily Fortune Cookie for today. Received a model bus (repeat) from Timmy's Fortune Cookie and received a hydrangea hat (repeat) from Lily's Fortune Cookie.

Rose Wedding Arch and Ramen.

I got 50 more Leaf Tickets so I bought a Lily Cooke and got the Hydrangea Tricycle! :)

Last edited:
Mrs. Flamingo and another Hydrangea Tricycle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awww what a good birthday present!

Oh yeah it was lmao I actually have been wanting the Ramen and the Arch and Tricycle are pretty neat. :p

Last edited:
I had a Whitney cookie for sale today and got a wedding jacket so now I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go.

The second cookie was the lawn chair.

I went a full week and a half without getting a rare cookie for Bells, so naturally I was excited when I checked today and saw this:

wven3Sr.jpg

But, of course, both were duplicates. Sigh.

If I ever get a villager themed cookie, then we’ll talk. But since I haven’t gotten any of those yet in a long time, I’ll keep my mouth shut.

Back