• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

what did you get from your fortune cookies today?

Today I got another Garden Path and another Ring.

Last edited:
Another lava lamp and a wrestling mask (which I didn't have) so I'm okay with things!

Today I got a stool and a cowboy shirt! Wait lmao it's called a western shirt my bad.

Last edited:
For today's fortune cookies, I was able to buy stitches and lily's fortune cookies with bells~ for stitches fortune cookie, I got the patchwork bear lamp! And for lily's fortune cookie, I got the rain cloud! I didnt have either items before sooo !!!

Bought a Whitney cookie with bloomin booty LTs. Got the Tuxedo jacket which I didn’t have yet. It’ll be good to dress my animals in!

I got Timmy's fortune cookie and Whitney's rose cookies for today. Got a repeat of a rocking chair (white) from Timmy's fortune cookie while I got a rose wedding cake from Whitney's rose cookie.

i bought one of the lily cookies and got the cute raincoat! :-D i also bought a stitches one and got a patchwork? shirt; not as cute

Brown Pot and Mixer

Got some leaf tickets from the current garden event and bought two lily cookies which contained a Rainbow Arch and another Hydrangea Hedge. :eek:

Last edited:
Today the fortune cookies I got turned out to be a shower and I also got a frog cap as well ! Cute

Nothing special from the Bell cookies, but I bought a Roald cookie with leaf tickets and got a beach-club dress! I only wanted the dress and the hat, so I’m pretty happy.

Edit: Bought another cookie and got the hat! I guess the game likes me today.

Last edited:
toaster and a mrs flamingo! i'm trying not to be too bitter about getting basics because i got lily's 5 star item a couple days ago!

I opened Stitches’ fortune cookie (because the event is ending soon, yikes) and I got a cute hood. Well, not too bad to begin with. I may as well save up some leaf tickets and buy another fortune cookie later today.

Update: I brought 4 more cookies and I ended up getting a patchwork shirt, pants, bear sofa, and a giant bear! This is good for me, since I have all the clothing now and I have the patchwork bear to unlock the memory. All I need is Stitches and Bluebear.

Last edited:
I have a feeling I've got all furniture already, only missing item is the polka dot berret

I only talk about the villager themed cookies. And I ordered the Roald cookie and got a summertime beach rug.
Now that’s a 4-star rarity item.
All I want from the villager cookies are the 5-star rarity item.

IMG_8732.jpg

Got another flower stand and the patchwork shirt! The patchwork shirt I needed to complete the stitches outfit!

Back