what do you bring to lunch for school/work?

Saylor

sleepyhead
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4176-2846-7207
Fortunate Mushroom
Perfect Apple
Famous Mushroom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
if you bring your own lunch! I wanna get in the habit of packing my own every day instead of relying so much on takeout during my break, but i never know what to bring besides overnight oats or a bunch of snacks like yogurt and nuts. what do you guys do?

I never brought my lunch to school. I ate whatever was in the cafeteria or I didn't eat at all.

at my campus I mostly just get fast food or a quick snack like a bag of candy. Or the school store ice cream.

I brought two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches today, a small container of Pringles, a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, a bottled water and an apple.

My parents pack me whatever they have at home for lunch. Today was fried rice. In the past I've had steak with rice, chicken adobo (a Filipino dish) with rice, or a sandwich. (Lotsa rice dishes BTW… where my parents come from, rice is popular.)

I used to pack lunch for school but now we don’t see a reason to. Even though school lunch is… school lunch, I think I’d rather have that than eat the same things I normally have for dinner even more often. Then I would just not like eating anything I have at home.

When I was working for someone else I usually ate at work because I worked at a restaurant. They let us have meals since we were workers so it was a pretty good deal.

I work remotely, so I just eat whatever we have for lunch. But back when I was in grade school, I always brought pack lunch, which is usually rice and meat. In highschool and college, I just buy at the cafeteria.

I don't usually bring anything. I will just buy if I have to, but my jobs actually usually provide food, so I don't need to worry about packing a lunch.

I drive around all day for work and I pack a cooler with a crazy amount of water, some fruit snacks, cashews, protein bars, the odd uncrustable, just anything i can snack on and whatever customers give me really : )

sometimes i'll just set aside a portion of leftovers from the meal we're already having for work

if it's a short break then i'll just make something easy so that i don't have to warm it up at work (a sandwich, salad, etc.)
if i get a long break then it's leftovers, or something i'm recipe testing (ᵔᵕᵔ) (noodles, stir fry, pastas, etc.)

Back