• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Do You Look Like?

i changed my fb prof pic so

09eddb5212.png

yes helo this me

The dress came today, I love it, nice length, it's velvet and not too short. The only down fall would be my chest doesn't fit in properly.
The shoes came yesterday, they're suede and have the cute ankle strap alrhough I have small ankles so the slightest setting doesn't fit and along with small ankles I have size 4 feet but I can fit in a 3 so they're a little too big! What do you think? It's for a wedding, I already googled if it was acceptable to wear black and it is :)
2rnh4s7.jpg

The dress came today, I love it, nice length, it's velvet and not too short. The only down fall would be my chest doesn't fit in properly.
The shoes came yesterday, they're suede and have the cute ankle strap alrhough I have small ankles so the slightest setting doesn't fit and along with small ankles I have size 4 feet but I can fit in a 3 so they're a little too big! What do you think? It's for a wedding, I already googled if it was acceptable to wear black and it is :)
2rnh4s7.jpg

O
M
G

I love that outfit. The dress fits you really nice, and those shoes! I love the color! That outfit is gorg~

Much haircut, such shortness. Definitely not used to it being so.. trimmed down! Think it looks pretty good though.

tKjaIfz.jpg

Everybody here is gorgeous. Not to quote iLoveYou, but I would totally have an Internet affair with some of you.

Can somebody just hypnotize all the mods and make them think I'm 13 plz
I WANT TO POST A PHOTO D:

Back