• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What Do You Look Like?

i'll post in here when i get my headshot done but here's my super instagram picture because i can't find any good full ones of my bodylicious body
yes, i am 14
yes, i cut my hair from last time
swag.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey babes

HOT

Last edited:
I usually don't wear hats that often but I got this one from my old scoutmaster a while back and since I cut my hair I've been wearing it every day ahahha
it just has an American Red Cross patch on it and is a nice shade of green

Last edited:
I usually don't wear hats that often but I got this one from my old scoutmaster a while back and since I cut my hair I've been wearing it every day ahahha
it just has an American Red Cross patch on it and is a nice shade of green

wow xD don't you get uncomfortable sometimes or does it just sorta chill there subconsciously?
i don't normally like snapbacks but yeah, that one looks real cool :D

I guess I'll post o -o
I haven't taken any pics of myself lately, so it's a bit old..
20131226_162403.jpg

080fcd6c-e0ce-4644-9ebf-558c668a1101a.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I'll post o -o
20131226_162403.jpg

wow omg you're so pretty with & without makeup! i love your hair & snakebites ;u;

I guess I'll post o -o
20131226_162403.jpg

You should try deep conditioning your hair. It looks really dry. Also, you look much better without makeup.

wow omg you're so pretty with & without makeup! i love your hair & snakebites ;u;
Oh, tyvm ; w;

You should try deep conditioning your hair. It looks really dry. Also, you look much better without makeup.
I prolly should, I've been dying my hair for about 5 years now and it hasn't been cut since then either > .<
Have any suggestions on what would help best? o -o

And thanks. I actually haven't worn any makeup for a few months now, but I also haven't worn my contacts either, and I hate how my glasses makes my eyes look, so that's why I have a lack of recent pics, lol. At least with that half of my face xD

Oh, tyvm ; w;

I prolly should, I've been dying my hair for about 5 years now and it hasn't been cut since then either > .<
Have any suggestions on what would help best? o -o

And thanks. I actually haven't worn any makeup for a few months now, but I also haven't worn my contacts either, and I hate how my glasses makes my eyes look, so that's why I have a lack of recent pics, lol. At least with that half of my face xD

AusTLr5.jpg

I actually haven't washed my hair in an obscenely long time but here's a couple of my greatest hits:

tumblr_nn16fal2jv1tec1nko1_400.jpg

tumblr_nn16fal2jv1tec1nko2_400.jpg

Last edited:
Kinda regretting posting in here, lol. I need a better photo. Or a better face

Back