• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What Do You Look Like?

I didn't even notice your "Henlo" post was hiding a picture xD Until Hopeless Opus quoted you lol. I phail!

Oh jeez lmao!! Yeah I didn't wanna plaster my huge selfie in the thread so I hid it in a clickable spoiler. :') (a lot of the pictures in this thread are put in clickable spoilers, fyi! ^^)

Oh jeez lmao!! Yeah I didn't wanna plaster my huge selfie in the thread so I hid it in a clickable spoiler. :') (a lot of the pictures in this thread are put in clickable spoilers, fyi! ^^)

Well the more you know, right? xD I don't even know how to resize images if I insert them directly into the thread, hence my use of an IMGUR link. Though I need to update it. I finally fixed the stray red in my hair (It was supposed to be ALL green xD )

boop
wFQdCXW.jpg

Ve74LcG.jpg

Hello tiffanistarr and Feraligatr, I think your photos are beautiful :)

As I have a bit changed hairstyle now, I am thinking of uploading a newer photo of me. I am, however, very unsure of this :(

DSC_7532.JPG

its him (me)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i posted the wrong photo but im just gonna roll with it

Last edited:
Back