• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is the first thing you will do when the update drops on November 5th?

I’m going to check the new nook mile items. I’m probably going to drag things out. I’m in grad school and just CANNOT spend hours at a time on the game right now.

I just found out there’s two targets in my area that open at 7am instead of 8, so may try to go there to check the card situation before work. I can make 7am work, but 8am was too late.

Gonna be a busy day! First and for all, visit Brewster for my morning coffee, then to Kapp' and I am guessing there might be some cutscene before we can visit any of these. Busy day ahead of me!

Ill be first getting the Nookmile items. Then Im going to go straight to to work.

First I'll go to the Roost Cafe and see what else is new on the island. I'll also try to get some amiibo series 5 packs as soon as I can, since I'm sure they'll sell like hotcakes (I tried to preorder a pack previously and they were already all preordered). 🙁

Last edited:
I'm going to visit my old pal from wold world. so much nostalgia I'll probably stay for a very long time. afterwards, I'll head over to buy vegetable starts because I really am excited for the growing and cooking mechanic. soon after I'll check out Harv's island. that is pretty exciting for me!

Probably avoid online sites, because I want to discover things slowly and in my own time, so I don't want to see any spoilers.

I'm going to wait on the new stuff until after I do my regular chores on my island. The first shop I want to open is Leif, so I can get crops. I'll decide who is next after he's up and running.

Probably take a ride with Kapp'n, because I want some vines and new weeds and bushes. I'll buy some of the new miles items and talk to Nook about doing my first storage upgrade. I think I'll also see about doing a few vacation houses each day, in order to unlock those items.

With all the new stuff to unlock and implement, it should give me a good long time to get through it all.

First, I'd check out the new nook mile items and say hi to Brewster. Gotta buy the recipes to really get going, and check out the new furniture items to spruce up the island. Next, I'd finish the bridge and incline projects. Even before the update was announced, the pathway system on my island was short by two bridges. Glad to finally get that resolved! Farming would probably be next on the list, as well as Kapp'n. There might be a few other vital things I'm forgetting. :LOL:

Well, since the update drops at 9pm tomorrow night for me, I don't know exactly how much I'll be able to do. But these are the things I'd like to do first in no particular order:
- Figure out how to unlock the Roost
- Buy the new cooking DIYs
- Kick out a villager so I can start hunting for Shino lol
- Start unlocking shops on Harv's island

Not sure if the DLC will drop tomorrow at the same time, so I will probably wait on it until Friday morning.

Honestly, don’t think we’ll be able to do everything from the get-go.

I think stuff like The Roost’s going to take a couple of days to unlock, given there was datamined dialogue trees to do with the museum expanding.

So, on Friday morning… I’m gonna check the new Nook Miles and Nook Link stuff, order the stuff I must have as soon as possible first (especially Nook’s jumper), check in with Nook to upgrade my storage and change my house design, and potentially meet Lottie there at Resident Services? Will also check in with Isabelle and see if she’s got an ordinance that makes it so flowers die if I don’t water them.

After that, quick trip to Nook’s Cranny, see what’s available there in terms of new stuff? Depending on the time, will see if the Ables have something new, too.

Then I’m going to head over to the museum, and see what I need to do to unlock The Roost.

Will probably also pop over to Harv’s island, if he hasn’t already phoned me, and meet Harriet, as well as seeing what I need to do there.

Finally, if I’m able to… go over to the HHP and start building some new homes!

well, the first thing i'm gonna do obviously is boot up my island

and then drink so much coffee at brewster's i will become a living blur

The 5th starts my birthday/vacay week which will give me lots of time to explore!

I think I‘m going to start with a trip to Resident Services, Nooks, and the Able Sister’s to see what’s new.

I'll probably head straight for the DLC stuff. I've preordered it for both islands and I'm excited to get started on vacation homes and to start collecting new items for my main island.

After that I'll probably start gutting certain places of my island (entrance, neighborhoods, shops, etc.) to prepare for new builds.

I really want to take my time and do like 30 mins of it a day and enjoy all the new stuff!

The first thing I'm doing is checking Nooks Cranny to see if they have any new items and buying the new things from the cabinet and the Nook Mile Rewards.

Oh gosh. Buy some of the new things with Nook Miles. Check what house exteriors are available, and then probably go straight into Happy Home Paradise.

Back