• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What is the first thing you will do when the update drops on November 5th?

will most likely go to resident services and buy the cooking DIY recipe book, then head to brewster's !!
tears could possibly come out of my eyes when i go to brewster's and hear the cafe bop, so many memories and the different coffee bean types depending on how well you did! that's only just come into my head again aah-

I’ll work then get home and check on Brewster! Hopefully not too many days after some of my series 5 cards will arrive! Then I’ll check out mystery islands hoping to find Ione.

Last edited:
It only feels right to go see Brewster if we can. I'm so excited for everything in this update, but starting off slowly with our old friend should set a good pace. Then I'll do my dailies and go visit Harv's Island. Ee hee hee!

I will go straight to resident services and spend nook miles on all the new features! And then visit Brewster probably

the first thing I'm going to do is enact the Early Bird Ordinance on my Island!
Same here, except Night Owl, due to my current work schedule and play time!

After that, probably visit Brewster, maybe visit a kapp'n island or two, and then get to work on the DLC! I've got it pre-ordered already! I never got to play Happy Home Designer, so I'm super pumped about this being a DLC instead of a whole seperate game like HHD was!

i quit bc the staircase maximum literally ruined my life. so i will build staircases and complete more of my town

I really want to find out if my islanders will use the new plaza items like the train and ferris wheel.

I think the first thing is to check what changes are immediate, what we have to wait for, and what if anything needs to be worked towards.

Even though the update is the 5th in past updates for major features there was till generally a a small task to unlock it (I think?) which didn't take much time but with so many things at once I wonder if they'll try staggering it.

I'll be visiting The Roost first, and then Harv's island, and then trying out other new features

I think first I'll buy the new Nook Miles items I want, and then everything else will probably fall somewhere in the middle, and the last thing I'll do is check out the HHP DLC. I'm going to spend the most time on that probably (depending on what you're able to do first thing) so I should save it for last!

Im going to unlock all of the newest features that can be bought with Nookmile tickets.

Back