• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is your favourite month of the year?

tie between october and december. december is filled with holiday cheer n all that crap but my birthday is two days before halloween plus halloween is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally fun

I daresay mine would have to be April. The temperature tends to be cool, just right.

it's really hard to name a month because every day here is just the same hot tropical climate... maybe durian season?? lol. but back when I used to live in korea with the four seasons it would be sometime in april when it really feels like spring and the cherry blossoms bloom near the mountain I used to live.

April and September

I love December due to everyone being more happy and seeing the kids excited about Santa Claus! Also, the snow is so beautiful when it's falling and makes a blanket of snow, and even more magical when it snows on Christmas day! :)

My favourite month has always been June because of the weather + good memories tied to that month. In the last few Junes some bad memories have happened though, so now it might be a toss-up between June and September

Ooh never thought about it. Probably December or January! There's a lovely atmosphere around those months.

October is my favorite month of the year. I love Fall, it's my favorite season. The leaves changing is beautiful and I enjoy all the Fall/Halloween decor and foods during this time. The weather is nice too. It is also the month of my birthday.

definitely october. i love fall and october is like the peak of autumn imo, plus there's halloween! other than that, i'd pick either december or june.

I quite like September/October time! The weather/temperature is usually alright then (not to hot or too cold!) and of course it's fall/autumn time! I would say spring/summer, but allergies kind of ruin those months for me aha :p

Like a number of other people in the thread, my favorite month is definitely October. Autumn is my favorite season and Halloween is not only my favorite holiday but also my favorite day of the year, so pretty much no other month has a chance to compete. I love the cooler temperatures Autumn brings, the changing colors and falling of the leaves, and the pumpkin spice flavored foods and drinks. I love going out in October and searching for the perfect pumpkin to make into a jack-o'lantern, I enjoy baking pumpkin baked goods like bread and pumpkin rolls, and I like running out to different stores to see if there are any interesting Halloween knickknacks I might like to purchase. Also, as my name would suggest, I'm really into horror media, and as such, I always make a habit of running a horror movie marathon all throughout the month of October. It's overall just a wonderful, magical month for me.

Runners-up would be November and December. November because it's still Autumn (though snow isn't uncommon later in the month) and because both my birthday and Thanksgiving take place during that month. Meanwhile, I like December because of Christmas and New Year's Eve. Though I tend to kick myself for procrastinating on at least thinking of what gifts to give people, I kind of enjoy running out in the cold weather and searching for the perfect gifts for loved ones as Christmas approaches. I really enjoy seeing how people react to the gifts and I also enjoy baking Christmas cookies to get into the spirit of the season.

Last edited:
May. Not only is it my birthday, but my form hold a massive meet up at McDonald's. Last year we got kicked out.

december. although my mood goes down in the winter, december gives me a warm, happy aura/feeling that i can't really describe

December. I love the cold weather and atmosphere around that time. Plus, it gives me an excuse to sew new Barbie clothes for my niece.

Last edited:
Back