• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What is your town ordinance?

What is your town ordinance?

• Early Bird

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Night Owl

Votes: 58 26.4%
  • Beautiful town

Votes: 79 35.9%
  • Bell Boom

Votes: 54 24.5%
  • I don't have one.

Votes: 12 5.5%

• Total voters
So far my Ordinance is Night Owl, because I find's that the stores close a bit too early in this game. Might change it in the future if I think it need's to be changed.

I chose Bell Boom for now to help me get my house upgraded and to work on projects. Once I get things settled I will change to beautiful town as I enjoy working on hybrids, which I already have several as it is.

Night Owl for me! I feel the shops close too early, and I'm a night person anyway. I tend to stay up until 2 or 3 playing and I like having the shops open during that time. Plus, all my townsfolk stay up later, which is another benefit.

Beautiful town! I find that money is easy enough to make in this game, so I intend to work on some hybrids early. I also HATE trash.

Night owl, because I usually work days and get home by 5-6, with free time to play starting maybe at 7. This gives me plenty of time to use the shops. I don't mind picking weeds & I actually like watering flowers, I don't get up early, and although the extra bells sounds good, I don't want to pay more for stuff.

Night Owl. I would love to do Bell Boom, but I have a lot going on during the day. Plus I can make an extra trip to the island at night and Re-Tail will still be open when I get back.

Bell Boom! It was a very hard decision between Bell Boom and Beautiful Town though. I almost went with Beautiful town.

I started with beautiful town, but it didn't seem to be helping with hybrids much, it just made the villagers plant more standard flowers it seemed. So I've switched to night owl. The extra 3 hours on Re-tail and villagers being awake keeps me playing much longer into the night, and it's so nice not stressing to pay of my loan to Nook before 8pm. Having until midnight allows me to grind bug catching on the island later if I know I only need that las 100k.

I feel Bell boom is redundant compared to night owl allowing you to sell bugs for the extra 3 hours. So much more money made that way. - I know you can store them overnight, but I use my storage for other things and regularly end up doing 3 full 40 drop boxes of stuff to sell. And I'd rather not have the added relay.

I started with Early Bird, and I'm thinking of switching back. I thought I might be able to earn more with Bell Boom, but it's turning out that I don't have time to visit the island at night. So it's really not worth it.

Night Owl. I like playing late at night and really enjoy Re-Tail being open till 2am.

Back