• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What kind and what color of 3DS are you playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on?

I have a white 3ds Xl which I have put animal crossing vinyl stickers on and on top of that I have a clear perspex case to keep it all in good condition.

I usually play on my Pikachu XL console, but in this forum, I have the friend code of my Yoshi console, so when I ask for help for signatures and such, it's my green cutie the one I use
Captura de pantalla 2014-07-20 a las 14.35.45.jpg

I have two 3DSXL. One is blue and the other is red. I have Nintendo 3DS XL Duraflexi Protector in matching colours.
Read that it also comes in Clear so you can see your custom 3DS but can keep it safe.

I also bought a Comfort Grip by Dreamgear for my sore hand. It helped with my bad hand.
I also just picked up a nerf cover that I haven't tried yet. It looks like the comfort grip one.

I do have matching hard carrying cases that I used at the beginning. It protects the 3DS and you still get streetpasses

Baby pink and white 3DS XL in a clear case :3 not sure whether I'll just add some stickers or go completely nuts like:

f8ef368953b783ade176cb51db433ddd.jpg

A blue 3DS with the outer casing from the KH: Dream Drop Distance special pre-order pack.

Last edited:
I have an aqua blue US 3DS I use for my cycle town. My main town is used with a black Japanese 3DSLL.

Last edited:
Back