• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What kind and what color of 3DS are you playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on?

Black and blue 3DSXL, with a see-through blue Hori TPU case for the extra bumper in case it falls (which happened only once in the year that I've had my 3DS... quite recently actually... but it's fine! phew)

I use a sea green/white 2DS that I bought exclusively so I could play ACNL. I think it looks ultra cute.

Used to play on the metallic blue 3ds but sold it and now play on the pure black 3ds xl.

I have a original red 3DS XL with customize stream cable and a clear case with a Sableye carrying case. Lol. It's super awesome. My fiance make the case for me. My fiance have a pink 3DS XL (her carrying case is very weird). I might get her an Animal Crossing carrying case for Christmas. xD

Still using my white 3DS XL, but I do really miss my Peach 3DS. If only it had a bigger screen I would have kept using that one!

I use Yoshi, Pink/White, Animal Crossing LE 3DS XL, and Pink regular 3DS for playing ACNL. I have my main town on Yoshi XL and the rest are for cycling :)

I was like forced to pick a normal/regular 3DS in black, back when I didn't have a 3DS yet, I always wanted the regular bule one, if I'd get a new 3DS now I'd like the 3DS XL in Animal Crossing design, it's so cute. ;A; There's just a rather little problem: my cousin has the same 3DS model as I have so it's sometimes a bit confusing. .

Back