• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What New Fish And bugs do you think there will be?

I hope the gold net actually has something more to it then just being bigger, like you can get closer to bugs without scaring them or something.

maybe, net creeping is back so it might have a new feature!

Like only if u miss once, but if you miss more it flys away. Becuz that just makes bug catching to easy and less fun.

This seems stupid. Idk why i just dont like it.
It doesn't make sense that just because your net is golden the bug wont fly away if you miss it.
but then it doesn't make sense that watering wilted black roses with a golden watering can makes them gold

I wouldn't mind catching a turtle. I'd keep one as a pet :3. I don't know if they would add one though because of Tortimer and all. I know it wouldn't be classified as a fish really, but they could still add it. You can catch a frog, so why not turtles? :p

Last edited:
turtles are just...
idk it'd be kinda weird.
I wouldnt mind if they added them, though :)

i dont like the idea of leeches :\

i like the others though

^^ they have catfish in CF

turtles would be neat, I wonderhow the museum sections will look this year, I really liked the ACCF Fish section.

Back