• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What new personalities would you like in the new game?

Ti4558

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I doubt we will get any new personalities, but if they were going to make new personalities what would you like them to be?

Mischievous.
They would always be up to something, playing tricks or talking about playing tricks. But sometimes that would be in a good way. At first they would seem to be up to no good, but once they open up to you, you find out they are just trying to have fun.

Shy. Like Mable. They wouldn't be exactly like her, but it would add an interesting aspect to neighbors to have at least SOME of them not be completely open up to you from the get go.

^5 to above for coming up with shy at the same exact time.

Mischievous.
They would always be up to something, playing tricks or talking about playing tricks. But sometimes that would be in a good way. At first they would seem to be up to no good, but once they open up to you, you find out they are just trying to have fun.

Shy. Like Mable. They wouldn't be exactly like her, but it would add an interesting aspect to neighbors to have at least SOME of them not be completely open up to you from the get go.

^5 to above for coming up with shy at the same exact time.

This.

-Ummmmm maybe a horribly anti-social maniac who constantly talks to themselves? XD
-OCD villagers, constantly complaining about the amount of weeds, an odd number of fossils in the museum, etc.
-Sleazy villagers, trying to rip you off by having you do extensive labor with the promise of great rewards, but they just give you a sea bass or something...

Last edited:
Maybe hyper villagers?
Motherly/Fatherly villagers who send you letters whether you send them to them or not, sometimes they include 500 bells. They just want to check up on you and make sure you're doing alright.
Romantic villagers - Usually are secretly admiring another villager. Asks you to deliver love notes and gifts to admired villager. Gossips about love and boys/girls

Really fat and lazy villagers. Ones that only leaves their house once or twice a week and then a really hyper and active one that you can almost always be found outside.

Classy. Where you got a super fancy and polite villager. Who might appear to be rich, and talk about fancy things I guess. :p

Party animals :p

Tend to be with other animals and their houses more often than regular animals.

You guys have said pretty much all of what i was thinking :p

I'd loooooooooooove it if they added a really disgusting mean type of villager that you could hardly make friends with.

I hope the current personalities are more expanded on. For example you would see a lazy Villager laying on the beach all day. The jocks would be running around the village sweating.

And I like the idea of a mischievous villager. It would be fun if they planted pitfalls and hid behind a tree waiting for you or someone to fall in it.

I would just like to see the villagers do more in the village, to make it seem more lively.

I hope the current personalities are more expanded on. For example you would see a lazy Villager laying on the beach all day. The jocks would be running around the village sweating.

I would just like to see the villagers do more in the village, to make it seem more lively.

This, this this this THIS.
Giving them more to do would completely make this game. Lazy villagers laying on the beach, if they can manage to get out of the house. Jocks jogging around or even swimming if the animals can swim. Grumpy villagers could be in the cafe more often than others. Expanding on all of them would be great.

This, this this this THIS.
Giving them more to do would completely make this game. Lazy villagers laying on the beach, if they can manage to get out of the house. Jocks jogging around or even swimming if the animals can swim. Grumpy villagers could be in the cafe more often than others. Expanding on all of them would be great.

I also agree, if that was all they added I'd still be pleased

I'd like them to make emo and goth personalities, and villagers like Bella, Ed, etc would have em.

I also agree, if that was all they added I'd still be pleased

I'd like them to make emo and goth personalities, and villagers like Bella, Ed, etc would have em.

Those are more like stereotypes though, but I get where you're going. It'd be interesting to have some darker personalities, to a point so it'd fit the AC theme. But I'd like to see it. Sometimes I really wish some of the neighbors weren't as cheerful all the time.

And I like the idea of a mischievous villager. It would be fun if they planted pitfalls and hid behind a tree waiting for you or someone to fall in it.

LOVE THIS.
It would add a lot more character to the animals too.
Maybe after a short amount of time the lazy villagers could fall asleep on the beach and have them little bubble things (I know what I mean) coming out of their mouth and maybe a little snoring sound coming from them, and when you wake them up they could be cranky! :)

Depressed - sulking a lot
Emo - cutting yourself (*joke*)
Explodey happy - watch Invader Zim
Maniacal laughter - like Tak (IZ) or Kefka (FF)
Insane - bulgy eye
I don't think it is fair to get rid of emotions, so I think that their should be a separate part of the bag for emotions. Also for tools, bugs and fish, and fruits.

Back