• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What new personalities would you like in the new game?

Stoner, The animal never quits talking about Heroin and LSD. They occasionally ask the player for supply. They like to share memories of snorting coke back in high school.

honestly that would ruin the game for me
i love animal crossing and played all 3 games to death but if they made that i would probly not play it (luckily they would never include that in)

honestly that would ruin the game for me
i love animal crossing and played all 3 games to death but if they made that i would probly not play it (luckily they would never include that in)

Yeah, if they ever included something like that sales would decrease drastically lol.

Yeah, if they ever included something like that sales would decrease drastically lol.

It would also force the ESRB to change the rating to M instead of E because of drug references, and Nintendo would scrap the whole thing in such a case.

But the chances of that happening are less than Nintendo shutting down business all together.

It would also force the ESRB to change the rating to M instead of E because of drug references, and Nintendo would scrap the whole thing in such a case.

But the chances of that happening are less than Nintendo shutting down business all together.

Haha, yeah, I don't even know why someoe would bring it up, let's discuss new species. :)

I would like to see some 'cultured' animals... That some animals know about Leonardo da Vinci, Van Gogh etc. And talk about their paintings and list here and there some interesting facts about them. In previous AC's the paintings didn't get that much attention, hope they change it.
I also like the sporty character who talks about healthy food and exercising. I would also like to see some 'clowns', meaning animals who tell you jokes or funny stories. Man, I just hope that the animals have more hobbies, interests and we get more options to interact with them.

The cranky villagers tend to be pretty cultured, but it could do with some improving.

and the lazy and jock villagers tend to have really funny stories about parties and eating contests, but that could also do with some improving as well.
What needs to happen is that the animals need to really pursue their hobbies, instead of just walking around with a net or a shovel, they need to say things like, "I caught a ---- earlier today!" and have more emotion to themselves when they talk to the player. Because they talk about way more interesting things to other villagers if you can catch them talking to each other.

In GC some animals will talk about other animals catching a certain fish or still needing to catch a fish to complete there collection.

The cranky villagers tend to be pretty cultured, but it could do with some improving.

and the lazy and jock villagers tend to have really funny stories about parties and eating contests, but that could also do with some improving as well.
What needs to happen is that the animals need to really pursue their hobbies, instead of just walking around with a net or a shovel, they need to say things like, "I caught a ---- earlier today!" and have more emotion to themselves when they talk to the player. Because they talk about way more interesting things to other villagers if you can catch them talking to each other.

that would be really good i think, as long as they say something that can be caught during that time, i dont want to hear how they caught a butterfly during the middle of winter or winter fish in the middle of summer XD (though it could be kinda funny at first)

I don't care there just needs to be more personalities. Though right now, every character personality is a complete a**hole except for one of the girl personalities.

Back