• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What new personalities would you like in the new game?

As long as the characters aren't constantly telling me about how much cake they ate or how I need to workout, or asking aboutmy house, I am fine. I would rather have more conversations than more personalities.

This one time, I ate so many lemon cupcakes that I couldn't walk for a week. And then, when it started snowing, I was dared to eat fifty snowballs, so I did, and it was just like that other time.

You should work out more, (catchphrase). Your arms will get flabby then you'll look like a fat wingless bird trying to fly when you run, (catchphrase)!
lol

I'd like more in depth conversations too. The ones that were in previous games didn't feel like they meant anything, not personal.

This one time, I ate so many lemon cupcakes that I couldn't walk for a week. And then, when it started snowing, I was dared to eat fifty snowballs, so I did, and it was just like that other time.

You should work out more, (catchphrase). Your arms will get flabby then you'll look like a fat wingless bird trying to fly when you run, (catchphrase)!
lol

I'd like more in depth conversations too. The ones that were in previous games didn't feel like they meant anything, not personal.

Ha, you found those? Only instead of lemon cake, most of my villagers say coffee cake, though one time Egbert said he ate so much chocolate pie that he wanted to take a bath, only if it was a bath of chocolate.

That was the weirdest thing I ever heard from him.

Ha, you found those? Only instead of lemon cake, most of my villagers say coffee cake, though one time Egbert said he ate so much chocolate pie that he wanted to take a bath, only if it was a bath of chocolate.

That was the weirdest thing I ever heard from him.

There is some sort of coding they go by. I think it's like.. "I ate (sour food) with (sweet food) and blah blah blah"
but in CF I think it's just any two foods they pick. and believe me, I've heard some pretty weird stuff from my villagers.

"Hey Gallows, the Pepperoni Fairy told me to give you this!" *gives furniture and walks away*
o_o

There is some sort of coding they go by. I think it's like.. "I ate (sour food) with (sweet food) and blah blah blah"
but in CF I think it's just any two foods they pick. and believe me, I've heard some pretty weird stuff from my villagers.

"Hey Gallows, the Pepperoni Fairy told me to give you this!" *gives furniture and walks away*
o_o

OMG, yeah I love it when the give me free stuff though it freaks my out when the say BLANK fairy told me to give this to you.

this totally. I really want to be able to talk back to villagers in some way, that would really give more in depth conversations. The only time you could talk back was only when they asked you a question -.-

this totally. I really want to be able to talk back to villagers in some way, that would really give more in depth conversations. The only time you could talk back was only when they asked you a question -.-

Well in games like animal crossing, your character isn't meant to be shown as what they are saying. Oh and I bet Nintendo removed the job option from ACGC to ACWW, because most people would just choose that instead of actually having a conversation with the animal.

Well in games like animal crossing, your character isn't meant to be shown as what they are saying. Oh and I bet Nintendo removed the job option from ACGC to ACWW, because most people would just choose that instead of actually having a conversation with the animal.

err no that's not true there were many times when players could choose a response to reply back to the animal. I know that most of the times these responses were to get a gift at the end unless you give the wrong response but that still counts as the player saying something. What I want is for more replies, actually I want replies for every conversation you have with an animal because I don't want to just walk up to an animal and let it talk and after that just walk away. That way the conversation can be a bit longer and you can probably get some funny responses from the animal or gifts or w/e. Numsayin?

err no that's not true there were many times when players could choose a response to reply back to the animal. I know that most of the times these responses were to get a gift at the end unless you give the wrong response but that still counts as the player saying something. What I want is for more replies, actually I want replies for every conversation you have with an animal because I don't want to just walk up to an animal and let it talk and after that just walk away. That way the conversation can be a bit longer and you can probably get some funny responses from the animal or gifts or w/e. Numsayin?
Yeah they say little things, they are presumed to be talking to the animal a lot more, but you only decide little responses, I didn't mean NEVER talked, use your common sense when reading posts, k?

Yeah they say little things, they are presumed to be talking to the animal a lot more, but you only decide little responses, I didn't mean NEVER talked, use your common sense when reading posts, k?

Well I want to see those little responses to be expanded further so conversations would be longer. That was my main point anyway. If you're going to get mad and start degrading then that's your problem. This is a forum so having some common sense with how you post is needed.

Well I want to see those little responses to be expanded further so conversations would be longer. That was my main point anyway. If you're going to get mad and start degrading then that's your problem. This is a forum so having some common sense with how you post is needed.

In a simulation game like Animal Crossing, a main thing is for the character to barely be seen talking, they aren't going to have you make large conversations with characters. Yeah a few more times to get choices are fine, but short choices of course.

In a simulation game like Animal Crossing, a main thing is for the character to barely be seen talking, they aren't going to have you make large conversations with characters. Yeah a few more times to get choices are fine, but short choices of course.

w/e

short or long responses idc as long as it deepens the conversation I'm happy.

Stoner, The animal never quits talking about Heroin and LSD. They occasionally ask the player for supply. They like to share memories of snorting coke back in high school.

Stoner, The animal never quits talking about Heroin and LSD. They occasionally ask the player for supply. They like to share memories of snorting coke back in high school.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!! This is still a game made for all ages, and this kind of talk has no business being anywhere near this game!

My apoligies ma'am. Im just wondering, do you play any of the Animal Crossing games? Or are you an Admin to the site?

Apology accepted.

Admins are deisgnated with certain colors and titles, hers says "senior Member" so she is not an admin, just a member.

Additionally, I am a mom. I do play this game, a lot. My 11 year old also plays this game, and that is not an influence that any parent wants for their children. When you become a parent, you will understand my fervor against your suggestion.

Additionally, I am a mom. I do play this game, a lot. My 11 year old also plays this game, and that is not an influence that any parent wants for their children. When you become a parent, you will understand my fervor against your suggestion.

Yeah, well I didn't know the rest of that, sorry if you wanted me to be the one to inform him lol.

Yeah, well I didn't know the rest of that, sorry if you wanted me to be the one to inform him lol.

No, that is quite alright. It really is not a secret that I am quite a bit older than the majority of the membership here. I was just adding to what you had already given. Thank you!

Back