• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What personality are you IRL?

What personality are you? READ THE POST FIRST!!

• Total voters

Dude_Skillz

Bob do be the best cat tho
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I thought this would be fun, so what personality are you in real life?
NOTE: THESE AREN'T GENDERLOCKED. so you can be male in real life and share the same personality with a sisterly. any gender can pick any personality.

Normal: You are very caring, like social interaction, and reading may be a hobby of yours.

Peppy: always full of energy, willing to help out with almost anything, and you are notoriously fun and happy.

Snooty: May be hard to get along with at first, but you can form solid friendships. tend to spread gossip, and may talk back to friends or people in charge. you also care a lot about your appearance in public

Sisterly(Uchi): You give good advice, and are generally friendly to everyone you meet if you find them trustworthy. people can count on you for plans, or quick tips.

Lazy: A bit of a foodie, but you are sweet and caring. you lack interest in your personal appearance, and believe everyone should be themselves. you might like your house a bit more than the outdoors.

Smug: You are VERY polite, and do care about other people, but you might tend to bluff or flex your knowledge. you often love social interaction.

Cranky: You take interest of staying in your house, and try to steer clear of social interaction. you have friends, but you can be short tempered and snap easily.

Jock: you usually let your ego get in the way of reality, but still make friends easily. you are reliable, and, in some cases, may be athletic.

Post what personality you are and list a trait you have in similarity

Cranky. Steering clear of social interaction is my biggest hobby. I also constantly feel old, which seems to be a trait my cranky villagers have. lol

Smug/jock. Smug for the politeness and social interaction, and jock for the athletic/weightlifting. Probably a bit of uchi in there, too.

Sorry, I didn’t vote since I can’t pick multiple choices!

Like 90% Uchi and 10% Snooty lmao (mostly due to the hard to get along with thing). I look really mean so people get intimidated but I’m actually just everyone’s mom.

I think a mix of normal and cranky. Cranky in the sense that I don't like too much social interaction, but normal in the way that I am very caring towards my friends, generally friendly.. and I like reading and studying a lot. I guess there is also a bit of Uchi in there :)

Snooty and not because I'm mean but because I mostly stand my ground and I have a hard time not arguing with someone over something I feel is right or wrong that is mainly why

I voted Normal because of the dialogue and interests, but I could totally be Lazy too.

Quick note:
to be Jock you don't need to be athletic, although it is a contributing factor, but mainly you have to have and ego that can get in the way of your work. hope that clarified things.

Cranky/Jock. I don't snap, and I am usually reliable, as in if I say I'll do something, I'll do it. Or if you need something, I may or may not like it, but I'll do it depending on the circumstances.

Lazy with a bit of Cranzy lol but mostly Lazy as I don't snap that often 😂

I thought this would be fun, so what personality are you in real life?
NOTE: THESE AREN'T GENDERLOCKED. so you can be male in real life and share the same personality with a sisterly. any gender can pick any personality.

Normal: You are very caring, like social interaction, and reading may be a hobby of yours.

Peppy: always full of energy, willing to help out with almost anything, and you are notoriously fun and happy.

Snooty: May be hard to get along with at first, but you can form solid friendships. tend to spread gossip, and may talk back to friends or people in charge. you also care a lot about your appearance in public

Sisterly(Uchi): You give good advice, and are generally friendly to everyone you meet if you find them trustworthy. people can count on you for plans, or quick tips.

Lazy: A bit of a foodie, but you are sweet and caring. you lack interest in your personal appearance, and believe everyone should be themselves. you might like your house a bit more than the outdoors.

Smug: You are VERY polite, and do care about other people, but you might tend to bluff or flex your knowledge. you often love social interaction.

Cranky: You take interest of staying in your house, and try to steer clear of social interaction. you have friends, but you can be short tempered and snap easily.

Jock: you usually let your ego get in the way of reality, but still make friends easily. you are reliable, and, in some cases, may be athletic.

Post what personality you are and list a trait you have in similarity
bruh I'm female, a freaking foodie super lazy but i care too much about my opinion sooooo idk lazy/snooty two clashing personalities that shouldn't be put together but can because i just did

Uchi with a dash of snooty and a hint of smug

I know that makes me sound insufferable but that's just a coincidence

I would like to think I'm Sisterly, but I am def Snooty.

I care way too much about appearance and I'm always late to everything because I spend too long getting ready. I always talk back to people, but that's because I'm a frank person and will tell you how it is. I'm not much of a gossiper though! (I mean, I try).

Mixture of snooty and uchi.

I lookout for others, give solid advice and generally reliable. I make friends easily even if I don't want friends, lol. Talking back, I would view that as standing my ground especially for my industry. I enjoy makeup and fashion.

At the end of the day I just want to be cranky and hide from everyone. 😂

mhmm, considering how introverted and quick-tempered i am, i'm definitely a cranky. it's not like i'm actively hating everyone i meet though, most people aren't my cup of tea, and it just takes me a while to warm up. also i can't help but be a homebody

Back