• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What series are you currently watching?

Obi-wan, The Simpsons, My Little Pony!

Obi-wan is, ok i guess... i like star wars but i just dont know something feels diff bout obi's series.

The Simpsons, so...good, im on season 7 and 8 so...its so good.

My Little Pony, can you tell i like it...?

I'm in the middle of First Kill, and I don't want it to end. 8 episodes is not enough, should be 13.

i watch cartoons because i'm still a little baby lol
i just watched all the episodes of the owl house and amphibia that are currently on disney+ (and i may be obsessed with raine whispers now but that's my problem)
and i am watching season 4 of aggretsuko
i just saw spoilers that haida and retsuko don't get together
i'm sure they're both happy in the end and it's supposed to be empowering because retsuko doesn't need a boyfriend but
h a i d a... why are you so s t u p i d
oh no im a fanboy now...

I love Owl House. I was kind of drawn to Raine Whispers as well because we have the same hairstyle, but mine is more of a light teal/somewhat blue. Like in my signature. Similar enough that if I were to cosplay, I likely would not need a wig or a major color change, though. But yeah, it’s a top notch cartoon. I can’t wait for the third season, and hopefully it continues past that eventually.

I love Owl House. I was kind of drawn to Raine Whispers as well because we have the same hairstyle, but mine is more of a light teal/somewhat blue. Like in my signature. Similar enough that if I were to cosplay, I likely would not need a wig or a major color change, though. But yeah, it’s a top notch cartoon. I can’t wait for the third season, and hopefully it continues past that eventually.
i was drawn to raine whispers because they use they/them pronouns and (this is kinda personal) i've been dealing with my own gender so seeing someone that's not cisgender in cartoons makes me really happy
i can't get over the animation as well. every time i watch it i can't stand some of the scenes because they're just so cool :,)

(I KNEW BELOS WAS PHILLIP WITTEBANE. IDK HOW BUT I JUST DID.)

my friend watches it too (she's the one that got me into it) and she says that disney is going to cancel it because "it doesn't fit the disney brand". they say it's because of the witches but... i know it's not. :mad:

I'm currently watching Sabrina, the Teenage Witch. Hellsing Ultimate, The Owl House and Amphibia. I'm watching each one whenever I feel like watching until I manage to finish one and focus on the remaining few.

Web of Make Believe: Death, Lies & The Internet

I’ve only watched one episode from this docu-series but so far it’s making me want to delete myself from social media. The lengths some people will go to to exploit others for a laugh is shocking. 😳

I finished watching the nature documentary Animal on Netflix today. It was really good and I hope more episodes will be released in the future.

I’m watching Invincible. It’s amazing that an American animated series targeted at adults can actually look good. I’ll have to watch the series in chunks though. It can get really violent at times.

I'm on season 2 of Good Girls, and I'm trying to get through season 3 of Umbrella Academy.

Stranger Things Volume 2

I still have the last episode to go and I'm not emotionally or mentally prepared for what's about to come. 😭

I don't really have a series I follow anymore. I do watch One Piece when the dubbed versions come out on dvd. There are some good shows/series that are for streaming services, but I really can't justify paying every streaming service a fee to watch the one or two shows they have.
I'm on part 2 of Pokémon Master Journeys, also in season 2 of Bridgerton, and am watching the anime series Komi Can't Communicate for the 2nd time
I watched the very first season of Pokemon a few months back. I originally started with the 4kids dub since I found a box set super cheap, but then watched a bit with the Japanese original/without the edits, but it wasn't as entertaining so I went back to the 4kids version lol. Some of the original Japanese was kind of borderline weird/creepy.

It's a great show, but the rigid formula they forced on themselves where Ash must always lose at the end still bothers me.

This is the 3rd time I've watched the whole series 'The Dukes of Hazzard' hence my island name!
Yeeee-haw. Welcome to Hazzard Island. *Buck speeds over a dirt hill and above the ocean.* I bet that boy wished he brought his floaties today!

Back