• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What series are you currently watching?

I'm watching Eve--it's a KDrama, and in a genre I don't typically watch, but so far its extremely interesting! Might have to watch more like it in the future.

I'm watching the final season of Better Call Saul with my family. We were waiting until we got close to the series finale before starting the season, and oh man, I'm glad since this season has been riveting and I would've hated to wait a week between episodes to see what happens next. Just 3 more episodes left to watch, can't wait to see how it ends.

Started watching Oregairu (My Teen RomCom SNAFU) and it looks like my exact cup of tea, so I'm excited to watch the whole series! I'm such a sucker for high school slice-of-life anime 😭

nathan fielder's the rehearsal

it's absolutely bonkers and amazing, but i'm not sure if it has reached the heights that his earlier show, nathan for you, did. the last episode will tell

I finished episode 10 of The Sandman today and was surprised to find a special bonus episode was just added! Can't wait to watch it this weekend. I'm a huge fan of the comics and this series is extremely well done.

The anime I'm currently watching is Kobato, an old CLAMP slice of life show,, I'm around half-way through it and so far it's pretty good!

I also started Gilmore Girls recently for the autumnal vibes, I have a soft spot for 2000s American shows set in comfy small town settings I think :ROFLMAO:

I've been enjoying watching 'The Umbrella Academy' with my family for the past several weeks, and finished 3 seasons recently. We enjoyed it immensely, and how different it is from other superhero stories.
I just also finished watching the conclusion of the 2nd season of 'Only Murders in the Building' yesterday. I never would have guessed who was revealed to be the killer...
Now I need to find another show to watch since these shows' current seasons just recently ended, so waiting for another one would definitely take up some time... if I can figure out how to get Apple TV, I'm very interested in checking out 'Severance'.

I am watching Umbrella Academy for the 5th or 6th time I can't remember 😬

But I also just started watching Deadly Class and I am really liking it so far :p

I'm rewatching the American version of The Office. But...only the seasons with Michael Scott. I never watched the seasons after Steve Carell left the show but heard it wasn't good.

Diseno-sin-titulo-96.jpg

I just watched the first episode of Amazon's The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power.I've been a fan of J.R.R Tolkien's original trilogy and The Hobbit for many years and I was impressed by The Rings Of Power.Will this series live up to the legacy of Peter Jackson's series of LOTR films(not The Hobbit series)?It's too early to tell but I think they're off to a good start.

I'm watching A League of Their Own with my girlfriend and I love it so much! The baseball and the outfits and the gayness are all right up my alley.

Back