• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What series are you currently watching?

Finally finished the hunger games trilogy last night, that was long overdue lol. I really liked it. Something I appreciated about the aspect of war in this series is that it doesn't just to back to happy yay normal after the war and the coin/snow assassinations. You watch Katniss mourn and deal with trauma a lot. You watch her heal.
It was kind of a beautiful ending, and I'm glad I decided to finally finish the movie series.

1658708304673.png

Primal's second season premiered last week. I didn't even know and had to hunt the episodes down. It's made by the creator who made Samurai Jack. You can tell, as it has the same feel. The way Gennedy Tartakovsky tells an episodic story through ambient sounds and simple animations is really a work of art. It proves that dialogue isn't needed.

It's a lot more brutal than Samurai Jack's TV-Y7 rating. It follows the story of a caveman and his pet tyrannosaurus as they do their best to survive in an unforgiving land.

Back